Gavineo

Front Yard Ballas

93kU4dJ.png

We were expecting a calm night when Tyrone notice his car's alarm was activated, so we all ran to Jamestown and we saw them running away in a red Elegy Retro, when they saw 11 of us chasing them they ran away to central MD, we waiting for a while and they left, we chased them down but they went to LSPD. They were waiting for their backup to prepare an ambush near the garbage drug selling point. Trey notice something wrong was going on, and told everyone they were trying to ambush us and he was right. We could clap them all sadly we lost one of ours.

tlNbKLp.png

2jt9IJ6.png

m34e3fh.png

VF3AH3Q.png

UJ0FkJ7.png

One of our boys asked Triads to get him some new toys, so we headed there and had a fun and business time with Triads. After this, a few of our boys headed to grove to meet WCA, and have a talk about other gangs behaviour.

b1Hyl5L.png

ORyDCGf.png

IOK1TxT.png

UJ0FkJ7.png

Trey received a call from Lambo asking for a ride at MD, but Lambo was taking so long to get there, so Trey gave him a call and he said he was in a citybee and the guy didn't want to take him to the meeting point, when we found the guy he started trash talking about us so they surounded and scared him.

We also  gutted made some body out of gutting some bodys.

L1bag6L.png

ut0p5CG.png

Edited by xeater
  • Like 5

Tyrone Bell Says Goodbye

Tyrone, from a rough background grew up in grove. Him and his 3 friends Leon, Trey and Sam formed what today is called 

Front Yard Ballas

Tyrone his whole life obeyed the authority of the council. The council at the end of his life turned on him. They demanded what he could not give. Tyrone refused to lead his people into a slaughter who he had cared for. Tyrone, advised his purple blood it was time for him to move on, maybe it was better this way. New leadership was appointed and Tyrone said his last goodbye. 

Ballas4Lyfe 

*Tyrone walks in the distance as his people watch him*

BallasLogo.png.b829d07cedf822205d9d9ffa94ed941e.png

thumbnail.thumb.png.adca9e9eeaee2efbf6a907619f28eb29.png

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

A New Era

Ballas Don't Die

THEY ADAPT 

Ballas gathers together old and new. While some of the main had split off and split into two Gangs, Ballas determined to NEVER give up adapts. In order to fight back, Ballas blend into society to look like average citizens. Ballas, fleeing to the underground to plot their next attack

Ballas is Reborn

Tyrone meets up with a few old allies, members and friends. Everyone is on mutual agreement Zetas are big but nothing we can't handle.

4RQrz1X.png

A new breed is born. 

The Balla Breed

Aggressive, persistent and always ready to go after people who would attempt to tarnish our names. 

WkWZyOP.png

Tyrone took what Jay said to a personal level. Tyrone, who had looked upto this council his whole life was aggravated by the arrogant big dogs and took to the streets. Ballas' reputation tarnished while Tyrone is branded an enemy to the council. Not bothered by this, Tyrone continues to plot. 

"We come at your throat, YOU DIE" - Jay Gamble 

Tell That To Your Dead

DnCbcTv.png

PMbhGL4.png

Cluck Cluck China Chickens 

Its time to be processed 

Soo1Ccl.png

vQY6FGU.png

Ballas works with you NOT for you

Ballas born and bred from the hood, know the hard struggle life. Ballas dont obey the law and they wont obey a band of vigilante Chinese and Mexicans cartels who attempt to topple over them.

Only ONE Way

The Hood Way

If Ballas are gonna fight, they'll do it the only way they know how.

Straight DIRTY

Ballas Never Looses

This is our Paradise

This whole city about to bleed purple, just like Grove did

• Like 11

Really liked the thread so far,

I hope this does not turn into a montage thread for shootouts, Bobby pinning cars etc after recent developments. 

Good luck on how it plays out. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ryzoft said:

Summary of the FYB v Los Zetas War Thus Far

(they mad mad)

Why are we mad, and why does this have Zetas in the title at all? You made a frag video with what.. 4 clips? 1 shows you "shooting at a zetas member" and another shows you downing one, the other two clips are with different organizations entirely. In my personal opinion, don't stray from your roots man, this isn't a good look, despite what anyone tells you.

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

Why are we mad, and why does this have Zetas in the title at all? You made a frag video with what.. 4 clips? 1 shows you "shooting at a zetas member" and another shows you downing one, the other two clips are with different organizations entirely. In my personal opinion, don't stray from your roots man, this isn't a good look, despite what anyone tells you.

Just a little bit of competition is all. I'm currently planning out a story and have already started with my post above the video on why we are doing what we are doing. We dropped the colours because we play dirty, plan from the underground to hit the big dogs. Was just a short video, not much interactions in the war past that. The video is supposed to display that, Ballas even though small can still upset a much larger and more powerful gang. I think it shows we have the strength and charisma for what it takes. There are many IC reasons (which I will detail out more) as to why this war occurred. As far as I'm aware, it has been a fun experience for everyone so far. I hope to continue that and if at any point it becomes not fun, then we will of course seek to change that. Thanks for the advice, appreciate you dropping by!

• Like 2

"If you dont have any enemies in your life, you have never stood up for anything". Best of luck and much more respect to y'all than those orange dudes who broke away. 

Edited by rockchuck
  • Like 3

Please don't do the same mistake as Russian Mafia did... Good luck and stay strong!

Edited by Vubey
  • Like 1

On 2/10/2020 at 10:00 PM, JayGamble said:

Its just our characters vision into a few words, even though we know Zetas are a much larger group than us we'll still face you because we don't give up.

A few fun RP scenarios, It's the best war we had sofar because its againts a group that actually knows how to roleplay.

• Like 2