One member does not reflect the core nor the majority, I'm not sure it's even worth mentioning or discussing.

I don't care what your mate thinks when he's reading OOC chat. :eek:

It is not what he thinks.. read the whole thing lmao Never asked you to care ;)

Also please learn to take criticism, do not start another argument. All I did was tell about my experience.

Edited by Guest
  • Upvote 1

It is not what he thinks.. read the whole thing lmao Never asked you to care ;)

Also please learn to take criticism, do not start another argument. All I did was tell about my experience.

Nobody is arguing. The point I'm trying to make is that if your friend facepalmed while reading out of character chat between two people, that's not relevant to anybody here whatsoever. That's like telling us he facepalmed while hearing a conversation between his parents, it's not relevant.

Criticism is fine, but you're talking about isolated incidents that aren't related to SSG and mythical "non-english-speakers-members" that don't exist..

Edit: ;);););););););););););)

Edited by Guest

I mean.. one of them is already banned, so I am not making up things. And as I said it is great if you are trying to improve. All I am going to say is that my mate was in Grove, and he facepalmed when he saw your gang chat. Also I never said that you must be a perfect english speaker, but when someone can't even combine words to make a sentence with some sense in it, then there is something wrong. No offense.

The guy you refer, was kick out of the gang at the moment he got ban and yeah /f is OOC so idk why your mate facepalmed over it, the only time I saw something that I couldnt understand is when people where speaking an other language and I have no problem with that as long as they can switch back to english when its needed. Other then that theres me and other people who arent native english speaker so maybe we say weird stuff sometimes but it never happen to me that I couldn't explain what I wanted to say.

By the way we appreciate and welcome constructive criticism. Who did you meet from grove street yet? you said you only met Rule-breakers tell me their names, I'll be happy to tell them what they did wrong so they can learn, you could even do it yourself if you have 2 sec. Dont forget that this GTAV:RP thing is new and since it is GTA:V many people who never really RP are interested by that just because the concept of "you can do anything you do in real life" and there are many rules to learn, we need to give those people a chance to learn and have fun too, this is a light-rp server everybody need to start somewhere. If we just tell them they are bad they'll never learn and wont have fun and we wont neither since they'll break our immersion because they dont know how to play.

• Upvote 1

Who did you meet from grove street yet? you said you only met Rule-breakers tell me their names, I'll be happy to tell them what they did wrong so they can learn, you could even do it yourself if you have 2 sec.

Ye ye, no worries.. I tend to let people know when they are doing something wrong via /b. But honestly I can't recall all of the names. In total I met like 4 (That dude who got banned and Peter guy or some shit). But yeah, great to hear nice and informative response from you guys :P That already shows Grove having some intelligent people.. Good luck :)

Would like to join. IGN. - John Karlo

I think the right way of getting into the organization is by showing up on their hangout and start Roleplaying with them "looking for a job" or something.

What you're doing is considered as Metagaming tho

I think the right way of getting into the organization is by showing up on their hangout and start Roleplaying with them "looking for a job" or something.

What you're doing is considered as Metagaming tho

Ye but no people on their hangout ...

Police will change their Crisis-o-Meter to Defcon Brazilian

Is this gang still active?

Since discord link is unavailable

It could have been just a Timed link that expires after a short time. Try requesting another one.

Edited by Guest

Hey everybody since the new update is now here, we are looking for some people ready to put in some work for grove. If you are interested to join us contact one of our higher ranks IG, we'll find a way to meet with you ICly first then we'll see if you got what it needs to be a grove.

Also, we'll ask all of our members to follow the server rules and be respectful to other members, so make sure you read the RULES and you understand them please.

Hope to see ya'll in game

Edited by Guest
  • Upvote 2