Sam my boi, I sent google docs application, no idea how that works.

Hope you seen it, I'd love to join.

If you joined through the Google docs I'll keep my eyes peeled for you ingame. You can also join the discord or use the ingame menu for gangs.

Gang will just call you on your cell phone ´´Yo, wanna sell some drugs?´´

Maybe he meant more like he wants to RP the neighborhood elder or something. Like if they're hungry and can't afford food, or they need some clothes, or a place to lie low for a little while.

You know, gangs originally started out as a neighborhood security force because police didn't care enough to help out the African American populous.

But if he means like, "call me up as an extra gun" then yeah. Plus if they actually did it would be MG, sooo...

• Upvote 1

Gang will just call you on your cell phone ´´Yo, wanna sell some drugs?´´ Rly?

Dont talk about drugs on my Cell phone...

As said previously, i live on Grove street, i will represent my neighbourhood, but atm im not affiliated to any gang in the area.

but we need to make sure that you can RP well.

Please do make sure.. So far I have only seen people who could not even speak proper English or rule breakers FeelsBadMan.

Not saying that all of you are like this, but that's my experience so far.

Edited by Guest

Please do make sure.. So far I have only seen people who could not even speak proper English or rule breakers FeelsBadMan.

Invites were fully open while the server was still new, we might start restricting it to in-game recruitment only that involves RP as a test of sorts.

I never recruit a guy before talking to him IC and OOC about server rules and that they can write English enough so we can understand them clearly, probably around 50% of the serv arent native English speaker.. So I'm sorry but I dont think you'll ever get perfect English.

This is Light-RP as I get remind frequently when I'm trying to do something more "serious", so we have to adjust since others gangs are recruiting too, we cannot require real RPtest to get in the gang if every other gangs just accept any invites. So we check if they can keep a character and after a little IC intro we ask them OOCly if they understand the rules and that they NEED to follow them if they want to stay in grove. Now if you see rule-breakers within grove member then, report them and admins will take care of it and we'll do our part. We do not have control over others actions, even the most serious guy on earth could break loose sometimes.

Edited by Guest

I mean.. one of them is already banned, so I am not making up things. And as I said it is great if you are trying to improve. All I am going to say is that my mate was in Grove, and he facepalmed when he saw your gang chat. Also I never said that you must be a perfect english speaker, but when someone can't even combine words to make a sentence with some sense in it, then there is something wrong. No offense.

Edited by Guest

I mean.. one of them is already banned, so I am not making up things. And as I said it is great if you are trying to improve. All I am going to say is that my mate was in Grove, and he facepalmed when he saw your gang chat. Also I never said that you must be a perfect english speaker, but when someone can't even combine words to make a sentence with some sense in it, then there is something wrong. No offense.

One member does not reflect the core nor the majority, I'm not sure it's even worth mentioning or discussing.

I don't care what your mate thinks when he's reading OOC chat. :eek: