reeceobz

Reece Curry - Non Rp #3

Account name:Reeceobz
Character name(s):Reece Curry

Admin who issued punishment:Archaeah
Date of punishment:17th Febuary 2019
Punishment received: Non RP #3

Reason given for punishment:

Your explanation of what happened: I was with a friend trying to show him how to rob someone and to see how he had developed his rp to join our gang when we pulled up on this guy on the bike.
The situation went as unintended and the feller didn't accept my demands of getting off of his bike and drove off which we then gave pursuit to. The guy on
the bike then ran to a ncz where i hit him off his bike resulting in his death.

Why should your appeal be accepted?: Its been a few months now and i have came to realise that ncz's expand a lot further then right in front of the building the so called cameras are protecting
and have updated myself on the whereabouts of the ncz at the pd. At the time i was trying to block the guy from running to pd to get protection as i turned
to the right and back to the left in the rain whilst driving the v12 which we all know drives like shit in the rain especially when turning. Once i had
realised what had happened and that it was in the ncz i immediately said in ooc "ffs" as i knew that things had not gone as planned.
I hope all can be forgiven.

Edited by reeceobz

Hello and thank you for the appeal. 

As you seem to agree with the punishment I suggest it stay in place. There is no ban on your record and as this is justified punishment I do not believe it should be void.

Pending Senior Admin +

Regards, 

Archaeah.

Thank you for appealing.

We do not void legitimate punishments. Based on your appeal, it seems as if you accept that it was a mistake from your side, and the log will stay as a reminder. 

- Osborn.

Sign in to follow this