Nubbsauce

The Wanted

Seven-Named Enfer

8qS3yfE.png

2019. The Wanted is no more. Los Santos is a great place, lots of likeable and hateable individuals, just enough of the two mixed together to keep your everyday life entertaining enough. Kage was never one to keep a nine to five for very long, god knows he tried. He did try. Yet, faced with the inability to fit into what society deemed to be the 'right way' to live, he was able to find a foul bunch that he resonated with. The time he spent as part of The Wanted remains the best of Kage's life. But now they were gone. His own actions served as a contribution to events that resulted in an all-out war that led to seeing something he was ready to dedicate his life to, in ruins. 

BubIAbz.png

With nothing left for him in Los Santos but good memories and the ruins of what once was and dissapproving glares at every turn, he took his leave.

8qS3yfE.png

Date: February 2024

Case: Sea Castle Santa Monica Insurance Fraud

Suspect: Rudy Enfer

Suspect Description: Often seen wearing a black raincoat, with black ski goggles and a black bandana in CCTV footage of the insurance incidents.

Details: In December of last year, Mr Enfer's accounts were frozen after contact with the bank. The proof is undeniable. The trail goes back to 2019, Rudy Enfer has been the culprit of dozens of insurance schemes under as much as 6 different names as far as we can tell, Paul, Phillip, Elijah, Tuud, Arus, and Ruan. They only got worse every year, leading up to the fire in Sea Castle in Santa Monica. Detective Johanson has been leading the investigation into Mr Enfer's whereabouts for months but we're still unsure, it's as if he vanished into thin air when he got wind that we were onto him. Though from all reports, his accounts have been cut off and shouldn't be able to get far now that his true identity has been uncovered as Rudy Enfer. We're on his trail.

3GJiO6k.png

8qS3yfE.png

2024. All that effort for nothing. That was the last one, too. The payoff from the apartment at Sea Castle was gonna have me set for life. I got too greedy, damnit. All accounts frozen. How'd they know to look all the way back to Long Beach?! And that damn Brazillian. Probably snitched. Can't fucking trust anyone. Nowhere else to go except up. Only good news is they have no idea who Kage Enfer is. 

*DING*

*1 Notification: Jamaar Bovarium*

Ah... I guess this beats starting from scratch all alone again, plus I'm broke. Guess I'll head back.

40lMCJ3.png

8qS3yfE.png

Jmhn1B3.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1