Goodbye to the next Welcome

JYPUiYg6zw0AHAECHKgiyiPY8qZBpsPlXfL8yDlGGiSKulxrqoEpjRxI1lgGyZ6ZIgzWomnAKPGzv7StqyZ2knWUMOzIvM3QTRc0U4UrgKujloHfm6ePtoGsbRHjmxjGZ6d_Bfzp

It was an early sunday morning when Clutch got a phone call from somebody that was interested in joining the Wanted. He wasn’t alone he said and he asked me to come over, which I did. Upon arrival there was a group of  people standing there. They told me they were ex-Marcello and that they wanted to find a group that they could call a family again. After some hesitation and some deliberation I vouched for the group. Taking them with me to show them the ropes of what the Wanted does and what they stand for. Time past by and most of that group started to leave the city, some were forced and some were done with the Los Santos lifestyle. Yet, there was one guy that always stayed around. His name was Hakan Demerici. Hakan was special, he was always there when you needed him. A man with a kind soul and a lot of determination to do what's best. Months had past and he became one of my best friends, someone I could spend hours with, without it becoming boring. 

wfbmbYMFg4xISWhoF4-Dan6TpA8Q1T6TuGW3nVM5l7OepjPZdwQpUJMfR8yawlB0dtSQeoYeVSnp-yOYfvIHHDbwwCjrzkXJ-5CD3ski3kQ0Z-a9guTDt8SPUNXfqrQj_3XCyHC8

JYPUiYg6zw0AHAECHKgiyiPY8qZBpsPlXfL8yDlGGiSKulxrqoEpjRxI1lgGyZ6ZIgzWomnAKPGzv7StqyZ2knWUMOzIvM3QTRc0U4UrgKujloHfm6ePtoGsbRHjmxjGZ6d_Bfzp

This is why his latest call to me came in like a bomb. He told me he was going to leave the city. That this was a requirement for him to fix some personal issues and to become and grow into a stronger man. He asked me to take care of his baby, his beloved orange seven-70. With pain across my chest I assured him that I would take care of it and keep his legacy alive. This is when I brought him to the airport. 

-N7fFuEyg3iKpixayBfB9p0yZB-ETrQfN_6zGIUr9AeMQLwiqCzsdRbSYfRsFrAfOZCUhUSucCVOXDAhl5y90m4_jphH9MSHk-eZw-iQJQgckEAU3pjE6XAhG7fPjALaY1RI7VYX

He walked up the stairs and gave me one final look before performing his last gang sign. We stood there for a second until he entered his plane back to his roots. Hakan might have left the city, but his legacy will live on in the form of others. 

• Like 9

JYPUiYg6zw0AHAECHKgiyiPY8qZBpsPlXfL8yDlG

The crew had been manufacturing narcotics one gorgeous night. All seemed normal. The Comradery
shared among the family with money coming in from selling in bulk kept them satisfied, but 
for Jamaar there had always been a void that he thought would never be filled. That one
faithful night was when that would change forever.

P7cBNhw.jpg

0WMm0TL.jpg

675HfYk.png

Six months prior, Jamaar's older brother Rayqual was relocated back to their hometown due to
a sudden, serious health problem that needed taken care of immediately. Jamaar would travel
down on occasion to keep him company, each time praying for improvement in his health.
Progress was slow and shaky, keeping Jamaar in a doubtful mindset. He did his best
to keep the sad reality of his brother from interfering with the work he did in 
Los Santos. All hope was slowly declining before this point. Upon reading the
message from his brother he immediately left the operation, completely 
abandoning the already in-progress narcotics to travel to the airport.
He was okay...

YEDyB8r.jpg

The two brothers spent the next day relaxing and catching up. The environment had severely changed 
since Rayqual was last in Los Santos and Jamaar was eager to show him what had came of The 
Wanted since he departed. What was once a small group of friends had developed into an 
empire, widely known and respected by many.

pAVN2Lz.jpg

2CPfeoW.jpg

UAtrb2F.jpg

xAydC0P.jpg

The following day, leadership of The Wanted was requested by the newly founded Costello Twins Law Firm to discuss 
business between the two groups. Although both parties were interested, there were many red flags 
about the initial meeting, leading The Wanted to believe the whole interaction was some sort
of set up. 

aMDkMMf.jpg

A plan was conducted and a meeting was set with the twins at the observatory. 
Members swarmed the hills of the observatory and the bridge of the police station in 
order to be prepared for any sort of law enforcement being involved. The followup 
meeting started smoothly, slowly easing into what it was really called for. The 
two brothers and their vehicle were searched thoroughly for any sort of wires, 
badges or various things that could possibly be used to incriminate. Despite
having a high caliber rifle trailed on their heads, they were very understanding.
By the end of the searches and discussion, the brothers had proven themselves to
be legit. There would be more business to conduct in the future.

0i28Ei6.jpg

uZOhJ7f.jpg

9abGsg9.jpg

0zNK5z1.jpg

With that settled, this left Jamaar to focus on the current gang politics.
Meetings were held with the Los Zetas and The Russian Mafia to
discuss the current taxation situation and rumors that 
directly involved The Wanted.

3t29jsF.jpg

gkw5zGb.jpg

cXtf2of.jpg

While posted up at The Wanted's chop locations, the idea of setting business 
aside for the day in order to have a long-awaited car meet and races was 
brainstormed. The boys rushed down to The Wanted Reup with their vehicle
of choice to prepare. The turn out was fantastic and the racing was
an adrenaline rush for all those who participated.

yDXzZ80.jpg

gIoqCtw.jpg

CdfVxYW.jpg

fM3JK5o.jpg

S4JtaW1.jpg

qrKcJdy.jpg

rDxj4DX.jpg

T23SmSS.jpg

• Like 12

THE SHAKURS

1990 it was a summer day at Los Santos where Shakur family lived in the ghetto they were kind of an interesting family.

Their father is called Tony Shakur he was an old head at dealing drugs which affected his first child Jamal into following in his footsteps.

Tyrone on the second hand has believed in expanding the business and start dealing guns which made shakur family have a name for themselves, and the last child is Malcolm was like the Einstein to the family he finished school with top marks and stayed on the right path for a long time, but it didn't go well

THE INCIDENT

It was 2003 malcolm was the first one to graduate from high school and tony was proud. Tony asked Malcolm what’s his future plan and he said “I'm gonna be with my brothers” that's when tony got angry with him and told him not to be like them. On the other hand, Jamal was selling drugs in his usual corner and Tyrone was providing protection to his brother with his best friend Jack Colenta

TSnJHVk.jpg

In that ill fated day Tony Shakur called Jamal to meet him outside his office. Jamal hopped inside his car and drove off to meet his dad 

when he got close to the office he heard multiple gunshots he wiped out his weapon to check what happened to his shock he found his father dead body

he hugged his father and tried to save his life to no avail.The funeral was 3 days Later friends and family came to say their final goodbyes 

zldSdhw.jpg

After the The funeral The Shakurs got approached by a man named Joseph Aziz.

He was a business partner to their old man he promised that he will help them 

And fund them to buy weapons to avenge their father.

koJa85l.jpg 

Tyrone called his brothers to meet at what used to be their father's office. The brothers arrived together to find Tyrone standing close to what his father 

dead body used to be. 

VLgXK4y.jpg

The brothers went inside the office.

when they got inside they found Jack standing close to the CCTV system.

The Shakurs sat down, then Jack turned on the CCTV footage of the incident.

giphy.gif

All of them were hurt seeing what happened to their beloved Tony. Jamal placed an Uzi on his father's desk and said, "We need to kill them sons of ****s"

Malcolm said: "but first who are they ? and why they made a hit on our father ?"

Tyrone says: "I don't care, they're dead !"

THE RETALIATION

The Shakurs kept discussing how they do it and how they will get the weapons

Everyone was assigned a task Tyrone to get the weapons Jamal and Malcolm to get the intel on the gang everyone had one simple mind set is to bring them down !

Jamal expanding his little crew and asking around to know who orchestrated the hit. He knew it was a biker gang but which one ? that's the answer he is looking for

Tyrone contacted the russians to get weapons, he met with a well known Brigadier(Captain) in the Bratva Luis Stalin.

Luis gave Tyrone the firearms that they needed, Tyrone Struck the deal with Luis and gave him the money and said his goodbyes.

uf9JzlX.jpg

uR2U0Fr.jpg

Two months gone and 2004 is here and the brothers didn't find anything until Malcolm and Jack were trying to gather intel and heard a biker bragging about his gang killing a black drug dealer Malcolm infuriated and whipped out his pistol ready to shoot, Jack lowered Malcolms gun and said to him follow my lead.

They followed the biker to his gang HQ and found out the bikers are called The Lost MC the biggest MC in los santos is behind their father's death? Why? for what?

Jack and Malcolm waited outside for the biker to come outside and as soon as he went a little far from his gang Malcolm and Jack kidnapped him and interrogated him. 

Malcolm called his brothers and told them that they need to hear this 

The brothers  came and saw  a bloody biker clinging for dear life on top of him was Jack and Malcolm 

Malcolm told him "tell them what you told me Bi**"

e4MPqjM.jpg

The biker told them everything and that was the Lost didn't like tony pushing into the gun business and they needed to get rid of him.

and he told them about a big gang meeting that will happen, most of Lost MC big shots well be there 

The brothers looked at each other and they knew that was their chance to hit them good and hard

Jamal looked at the biker and said “Thanks for your help” *multiple gunshots*..  “that's the first body we have a lot tomorrow"

VpoGNtT.jpg

QFiG6ko.jpg

3 weeks go by and it was Lost MC big meet the brother met at the office Jamal told them if they were ready? 

everyone nodded in agreement and they all looked at Jack and they told him if he is ready to do this and if he backs out there will be no hard feelings.

Jack said "I'm a man of action i will never back out"

Tyrone gave them the weapons and told them that THE RETALIATION is on !

They pulled up on the bikers and mayhem started raining on them, they didn’t have the chance to escape the place and a lot of the top dogs in Lost MC got killed that day.

“it was a massacre” The police chief said.

the police only had a CCTV footage of what happened.

giphy.gif

Lost MC got buried in the ground after that hit a lot of gangs kept hitting them and they withered out of existence

and the brothers? they escaped the bloodbath and went to Liberty city.

THE NEW CHAPTER 

It was 2019 The Shakurs came back with Jack to Los Santos. A lot of things changed in Los santos the gangs the buildings and grove street too

They met Aziz at the airport and he offered to help them out and they can stay at his house 

As long as they want.

pryyHvi.jpg

The brothers  worked hard and got familiar with how the city operate and established connections with a lot of gangs until the met ACID.

ACID was a crazy man hence the name but he was super friendly with them.

ACID recruited all of them, they met the Street kings 

and Street queens.

mEAxqwk.jpg

The Wanted welcomed them with open arms.

They gave them purpose, something to push and work for. 

JDhCuCU.jpg

hqhIZKB.jpg

E8o02aR.jpg

Stranger_6705_6854-1565146468452.png

In the end, we hope you enjoyed.

- The Saudis 

TYRONE15.jpg

Edited by Driqz
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 3

Jamaar had been on the run from the police for up to two months, swiftly evading and dodging
police consistently. Ever since expanded criminal sentencing was introduced, he put in great 
effort to avoid confrontation with police at all costs and had remained out of the penitentiary 
ever since that change. Life on the run is all fun and games until you lose the ability to do 
anything without having detectives and high speed units on your tail at every waking moment. 
Upon realizing he was being targeted, he remained under the radar, using vehicles that 
wouldn't trace back to him and wearing different clothes to throw law enforcement off 
from time to time. The goal was to make it to twentieth, a number that has been ingrained 
into his head for the longest time. In the end, the goal was met. Later that day, on 
the twentieth of August Jamaar had grown careless, tired of running from the inevitable. 
He turned on his phone for the first time in what seemed like ages and made a loud 
presence in the city. Jamaar's old friend, Jimmy Walsh had flown back to Los Santos 
to catch up that day. It was out of nowhere and had all of The Wanted happy, 
reminiscing of old times. That was when PD had arrived... barricading Jamaar 
inside of a store with nowhere to run. The time was now.

fRjqKMi.jpg

Ww3cMjX.jpg

oI0DjEV.jpg

tTKOT2c.jpg

QG1rfFy.png

Fast forward to Jamaar's release date. It was a long and mentally challenging sentence. However,
what was waiting for him on the outside was keys to The Wanted's brand new office/meeting 
building and a completely separate nightclub. What was once seen as a new, long-term 
goal for the future had been accomplished in the blink of an eye by the hard work 
and effort put in by the crew. Who would have thought they would now own a large 
portion of Paleto? Jamaar was welcomed home and updated on events that had 
occurred during his absence. After being given a tour of the buildings, he 
then slowly eased himself into comfort on the lounge area's couch, drifting 
off into slumber and getting some much needed rest. 

wGSANjz.jpg

EsCx1AB.jpg

235tGQY.jpg

j71eZdE.jpg

cuXiuSw.jpg

bHbU6Mu.jpg

3RR0NYP.jpg

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1

On 9/8/2019 at 3:58 PM, Brawnkoh said:

We race almost every day. LOL

Any chance those are open to the public? Or invitation only? Been hoping to find something along the lines of racing, or to at least see how it's done in LS.

2 minutes ago, 8BitBento said:

Any chance those are open to the public? Or invitation only? Been hoping to find something along the lines of racing, or to at least see how it's done in LS.

Most gangs open recruitment IC’ly. Walk up to one of them when you spot them and ask how to get in the club.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, kenichis said:

Most gangs open recruitment IC’ly. Walk up to one of them when you spot them and ask how to get in the club.

Oh I meant more of the races rather than the club xD But alrighty.

13 minutes ago, 8BitBento said:

Oh I meant more of the races rather than the club xD But alrighty.

Same thing my man! Find us IC'ly and ask away.

4 minutes ago, aXoL said:

is the recruiment open now? really wanna hang around with these cool people and also RACE WITH THEM.

Sorry, you'll have to find us IC and ask.

• Like 2

Congratulations on becoming official lads, well deserved, a long time coming!

Edited by Fuz
  • Like 2