Sarahh

ID67 ( Deathmatch)

Player(s) being reported: ID 67

Date of interaction reported: 11/04/2019

Unix time stamp from HUD: 1554976887

Your characters name: Sarah Sweene

Other player(s) involved: //

Specific rule(s) broken:

14. Deathmatch (DM) ● Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player or their property without a proper roleplay reason. ● Examples of valid reasons to attack another player: • If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property. • If they report you to the police for a serious crime. • If they are not in compliance with demands, attempt to escape, or call other players for help in a situation where they are required to display fear under fear roleplay rules. ● A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands. ● A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands. ● You must give demands via text if used as a reason to attack as VOIP isn’t always heard. ● Vehicles cannot be used to attack another player more than once including a failed attempt. ● Kill on Sight (KoS) is the act of killing a player with no engagement in roleplay. The person who has KoS rights must have evidence prior to committing the kill. ● Killing a player without warning or roleplay is allowed only within 24 hours of: • Your life being threatened not including law enforcement aiming weaponry. • The life of your friend or ally is presently being threatened or if you have witnessed it happen. • A player attempting to steal your assets worth greater than $75,000 not including vehicles.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

As you can see in video i was cooking at lab and the guy showed up behind me and attempt to rob..i did all the RP ad what he said after that he just took his mask off and told me "sorry you saw my face" and DMed me without Reason.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/vxq80

Edited by Sarahh
  • Upvote 5

Hello and thanks for making this report.

Player ID 67 Joey_Poppins has 24 hours to respond with his side of the story.

Player has also been notified in-game.

Awaiting response.

Hey and thanks for waiting.

I decided to punish Player ID 67 Joey_Poppins with Deathmatch | Offence #3.

Let me remind you the rule you broke: 

• If they are not in compliance with demands, attempt to escape, or call other players for help in a situation where they are required to display fear under fear roleplay rules.

You had absolutely no reason to shoot the woman as she complied with your demands and did everything you asked for.

Regards,

faiN.

Report locked & archived.