Danfrewer

ID 6 (Combat Logging)

Player(s) being reported: ID 6
Date of interaction reported: 10/4/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: c73f9552842ac768eae85f6ac39ecfe7.png

Your characters name: Daniel Frewer

Other player(s) involved:  Lance Luther, Eddy Rodriguez 

Specific rule(s) broken: 

Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to
resume roleplay. If you are unable to reconnect it may be excused after providing proof.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

So we Pulled up to the Lab to rob these guys and they proceeded to try and evade him and his buddy attempted to Drive up a mountain on a Bati and his Green truck his truck couldn't make it but the bati could so he fell down the hill and stalled so we jumped out with guns aimed at him and he logged off during RP.
Evidence of rule breach:

https://plays.tv/video/5cae00cb02d7a51f1d/combat-logggggg

I'm pretty sure I know homeboy in that truck and he didn't DC on purpose he crashed and actually lost connection if I remember that situation. I'll get him to reply his side 

Edited by DGanja

Report Pending

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Danfrewer Thank you for the report

Notes to point out:

A Chatlog and server history was conducted to determine your logout and login time. I was found that you did not make an attempt to login for just over 2 hours.

Questions for Rob_Darko (Notified In-Game)
For what reason did you not return to the situation as per Rule 9 of the EclipseRP 2019 Server Rules: "In a situation where a player's game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should be allowed to have the same advantages as they have had before they leave."? In this situation you had little to no advantage, however when you re-logged into the server, you had a larger advantage as your attackers were no longer around.

Swift and detailed responses are appreciated. I am only looking for factual information only.
No response within 24 hours from requested parties will result in other parties favour.
Argumentative statements will result in the other parties favour.
Responses from those not involved or not seeking a resolution will be punished via the forums.

Kind Regards
Varakai - Senior Moderator
EclipseRP Server Staff

• Upvote 1

Dear All,

First of all sorry for the inconveniences caused.

The reporter is right about the happenings. I had difficulties with the network at that time (changing network provide and used temporary -very slow connection)  and had timeout error many times in that period (it took 3 days to settle the connection-by the new internet provider).

After the timeout, I did not have internet connection for about at least an hour or more (I was keep checking only for an hour)  and than I gave up trying to reconnect.

I would appreciate for your indulgent understandings.

Please note that Eclipse RP server is my favoure server and this keeps me playing with rage RP only.

I understood my mistakes and of course I will be a better role player in the future.

Kind Regards,

Rob_Darko

and Peace.

Report Resolution

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Rob_Darko Thank you for your swift response,

I understand that real world problems can come about and I know all too well how difficult it can be logging into our server. However as you can understand, the circumstantial timing of your disconnection does raise some eyebrows. When other times it has been noted that you disconnect and reconnect almost immediately, there are alternative ways to contact server staff if you are having internet issues, namely utilising a mobile phone internet to gain access to Discord or the server forums for assistance. Given your history of Admin logs I have decided to impose a 10 minute Admin Jail sentence, due to be carried out of your next log-in. Please be mindful that this is the minimal amount of punishment that I can impose.

Admin Logs to be added:
- ajail Rob_Darko 10 Non-RP #2 | Combat Logging

Kind Regards
Varakai - Senior Moderator
EclipseRP Server Staff