ID 45 (9.NRP)

Player(s) being reported: ID 45 (9.NRP)
Date of interaction reported: 4/10/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1554886742

Your characters name: Matthew Michelson

Other player(s) involved: Robert Jeys, Jason Colton

Specific rule(s) broken:

"9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)
● Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.
● Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:
• Cop Baiting - Provoking a reaction from emergency services without a
realistic reason.
• Mercy Killing - Asking to be killed by a friend (Killing a friend falls under deathmatching).
• Unrealistic stunt jumping or the use of an expensive vehicle to ram into other vehicles.
• Spawning a scripted work vehicle and using it for crimes or submerging any vehicle in
water.
• Swimming in water for an unrealistic amount of time or without a destination during a chase.

● Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to
resume roleplay. If you are unable to reconnect it may be excused after providing proof.
● In a situation where a player’s game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should
be allowed to have the same advantages as they have had before their leave.
"

How did the player break the rule(s)?

This guy was robbing a store with Jason Colton when I arrived on scene he timed out, I thought he crashed, and he comes back at 8:19 but when he notices I am still on 

the scene gets another intentional time out we wait for him but he never comes back, and he didn't try to inform us 

Evidence of rule breach:

https://plays.tv/video/5caddb7fcd86fb7201

Hello and thanks for making this report.

Player ID 45 Rob_Darko has 24 hours to respond with his side of the story.

Player also has been notifier in game.

Awaiting response.

Dear Martin_Dark,

First of all sorry for the inconveniences caused.

The reporter, Martin_Dark is right about the happenings. I had difficulties with the network at that time (changing network provide and used temporary -very slow connection)  and had timeout error many times in that period (it took 3 days to settle the connection-by the new internet provider).

As it is visible on the video, I tried to relogin to the scene in order to rolepay the situation but than I got another timeout error.

I would appreciate for your indulgent understandings.

Please note that Eclipse RP server is my favoure server and this keeps me playing with rage RP only.

I understood my mistakes and of course I will be a better role player in the future.

Kind Regards,

Rob_Darko

Hello and thanks for the response.

I'm glad that you're being honest and admitted to your wrong doing, however I'll put a warning on your account that I've spoken to you about combat logging and that you're aware of the rules and punishments in regards to that.

In the future, can you please try and contact the parties involved either in Pm's or in Eclipse #general channel that you crashed or your internet is down, so they know where you vanished and if you intend to come back?

Regards,

faiN.

Report locked & archived.