ID 72 metagaming and all the zetas crew

Player(s) being reported: ID 74
Date of interaction reported:  28/02/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 155131400

Your characters name: David Nickelback

Other player(s) involved: Name(s) Here

Specific rule(s) broken:

10. Metagaming (MG)
● Metagaming is the act of relaying IC information through any method not considered IC that has
the potential to change current or future roleplay scenarios or using that information.
● Mixing IC and OOC information without any benefit is a minor MG offense. For example, a player
uses IC chat to call someone by their player ID displayed above their head.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

Well its not the first time and everybody knows that the official gang - the Los Zetas is using discord to metagame things and bringing IC to easier explainable things to discord and converting IC info into OOC that's kinda painfull to hear and whole VOD beggining from min2 shows that they are metagaming, this guy tries to talk and radio but the others doesnt hestitate and talking on the discord, im pretty sure I  hear Bitsys voice aswell, there was conversation OOC in ynlis stream(tbag) someone already reported her and the crew with another obvious metagaming, not sure how this report could be voided but ill pull this old vidwo aswell to show you what zetas done long time ago and still are doing it, im pleasing to review this report and to take some actions on zetas site to avoid such a metagaming.

Regards.

Evidence of rule breach: 

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/387780854

theres clips from the vod with active MT

And theres the biggest gang leader and the staff member Jay Gamble 🙂 :

Edited by hashishas
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Cringe 1
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 2

Thanks for plugging my stream! At the end of the stream I jumped in discord with my friends to joke about what happened in the past few hours. There was no MG involved. I did join the discord and make a slight joke "Is this where the metagamers at?" I can see how you might think it was real. It was just a joke if you keep watching the stream there was no mg happening at all. 

You put the MG rule in but did you read it? 

● Metagaming is the act of relaying IC information through any method not considered IC that has
the potential to change current or future roleplay scenarios or using that information.

There was no mg that could have changed the current or future roleplay scenarios since we was discussing a shootout that happened an hour ago. 

For the admin reviewing the stream I don't join a discord until 3:18:00

What the hell do you mean, all the crew is metagaming in discord as you see theres nobody talking in radio or even nearby but the fact that not every single one can get into discrod, just the ones  who earned the trust is invited into discrod 🙂

Edited by hashishas

1 minute ago, hashishas said:

What the hell do you mean, all the crew is metagaming in discord as you see theres nobody talking in radio or even nearby

Are you joking? I did not join a discord until 3:18:00 to talk about the past roleplay situation that we already talked about in game. I was using in game voip the whole time before that.

You legit posted a full 3 hour long stream that had only 10 mins of discord being used in the end. And even then there was no MG that took place.

Alright seems you are keeping me dumb like Icant hear the others in background, for example skip to min2 and youll hear, I mean you are not talking on dc, because you are using radio but the others... 🙂

5 minutes ago, hashishas said:

Alright seems you are keeping me dumb like Icant hear the others in background, for example skip to min2 and youll hear, I mean you are not talking on dc, because you are using radio but the others... 🙂

Lol, what? First 6 minutes of the stream is copyrighted so you can't hear shit till like 6:02, even then no MG after. He joins discord at the very end to talk about stuff that ALREADY happened which is not MG

Edited by Vallorz

Allright ill make clips tomorrow from this vod to prove my point, there's one 

skip to like 15a 

Edited by hashishas

6 minutes ago, hashishas said:

So I'm guessing you are kinda new to the server because you think people using radio in game is discord. Luckily now we can see on the right side of our screen when someone talks on the radio but back then this was either not a thing or really buggy and not showing up. 

What do you mean, radio showing up everysingle time when somebody from my crew is using it but magicaly in los zetos its buggy 🙂 as you see in a clip nobody is talking on radio and the guy just rawrs and it shows that hes on radio but the others.. ajajaj this vod is so obvious metagaming not more needed to prove, see ya later when someone from the staff gonna come, if you need more clips that proves is let me know, ill provide it 🙂

Edited by hashishas

Dude, you know that when a lot of people are talking, the visual on someone speaking on the right (the red text with player id) bugs and does not always show up. Happens to me all the time. Why would he be talking in radio by himself if everyone is in discord? makes no sense what so ever. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hashishas said:

What do you mean, radio showing up everysingle time when somebody from my crew is using it but magicaly in los zetos its buggy 🙂 as you see in a clip nobody is talking on radio and the guy just rawrs and it shows that hes on radio but the others.. 🙂

So you hop in game and someone who is not near you uses the radio. The players name or ID pops up on the right side of your screen right? Well this was legit a month or more old. The server does have bugs you know? At this time radio didn't have that or it barely worked.

I guess you are from the zetas aswell for backup, not gonna fight you, just wanna see what the staff says about obvious things. Peace.  🙂

• FeelsChromosomeMan 1

1 minute ago, hashishas said:

I guess you are from the zetas aswell for backup, not gonna fight you, just wanna see what the staff says about obvious things. Peace.  🙂

lmfaoooo ok bruh good luck with the report and again thanks for linking my stream 🙂

12 minutes ago, hashishas said:

Allright ill make clips tomorrow from this vod to prove my point, there's one 

skip to like 15a 

hahaha bruuh you can't be serious 

“All Zetas crew” I’m offended, I’m sure others are as well. We do not MG and you can’t even prove it. Not only that we have staff monitoring us, I’m sure if we all MG they’d take notice by now no? How about you grow up and stop wasting peoples time with these kind of reports. 

• Upvote 3

The only time our voice channels are used is mostly when the servers down and we go play other games. If we have communication problems in game like being unable to hear someone we would just relog. Also how could you say it’s the “whole zeta squad” when we have 61 people within the gang?

• Upvote 1
  • Cringe 1

5 hours ago, diplodorkk said:

“All Zetas crew” I’m offended, I’m sure others are as well. We do not MG and you can’t even prove it. Not only that we have staff monitoring us, I’m sure if we all MG they’d take notice by now no? How about you grow up and stop wasting peoples time with these kind of reports. 

not a big secret that you have the same staff playing with alt in your gang, i mean when you are trying to warn them that you going to report them they says - dont even try, im the staff member. And now im a bit curious why some spaces in the vod is copyrighted, yesterday it wasnt like this. 🙂

Edited by hashishas

2MINS, where are you? 

running up the hill

well on the road up the hill, 

your discussing meeting up and eachothers locations not using any ingame voice or radio, thats metagaming 2 mins in, I cant be bothered tow atch the rest but 2 mins in and the metagaming rule already broken

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Diverse Gaming said:

2MINS, where are you? 

running up the hill

well on the road up the hill, 

your discussing meeting up and eachothers locations not using any ingame voice or radio, thats metagaming 2 mins in, I cant be bothered tow atch the rest but 2 mins in and the metagaming rule already broken

because it was copyrighted straight away so theres no sound and some spaces on the vod is copyrighted with metagame aswell, anyway i provided the clips, so the vod not really needed, if you want you can get more MT in the VOD. 🙂

Edited by hashishas

Hello! After reviewing this I have not found any metagaming from the reported party.

It might be confusing, since the talking on radio doesn't show on the right, but in the clips and stream provided I can tell they were using their radios the whole time.

• Like 1