Jasmine

Civ RP Videos!! ~UPDATED 6 November~ (See 1st post for quick-links with descriptions)

Guys literally hits me and flips, then tries to blame me.

(For those wondering, I ignored the crash and walked away because I heard them talking and knew they were gonna come say something. My RP was to walk to the safety of my friends, and RP being scared, seeking safety. I had no intention of running over and trying to ask if they were OK...knowing they would be aggressive.)

More harassment by the PD...

Cuz when someone does a LEGAL U-turn because the PD have the road blocked...

The proper response is for 7 cops to chase them down with 2 sports cars and 2 cruisers.....Cuz I am gonna get away in my stanier....

Idiots.....

More

I decide to let a Zeta give me a ride to the Money HQ...

Of course, a car chase ensues!

But he would not let that stop him from getting me safely to my destination.

And Officers can't figure out why Jas turn to gangs before PD for protection?

Edited by Jasmine
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ChieftainViking said:

Can't really fault them in this clip if you're hiding the whole  time. Cops can't see everything.

Yah I shoulda stayed out there in the firefight.....are fucking kidding me??

PD bullets were literally hitting the cab.....you mean they didn't see me????

They know a cab is in the parking lot, they don't look for the driver afterwards to ensure they're ok?  That's why the PD is such a failure at RP.  One of those officers would've come looking and checked on her if they were competent.  Shooting and hitting a vehicle unrelated to the incident is dereliction of duty and extremely irresponsible use of a weapon.  PD is supposed to be better than that.

• Like 1

Getting texts about a rumored Zeta hit on one of Jasmine's event...one hour before it's supposed to start.

Jasmine has never had issues with Zetas and her events...it didn't sound right...

Instead of listening to the rumors...she went straight to the source. Zetas store - running into Jay Gamble - Not realizing it until he told her his name after they spoke.
7+ months of interactions with Zetas...usually contentious...she finally meets Jay Gamble.

• Like 1