Player(s) being reported: ID 82 and ID 42
Date of interaction reported: 02/04/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1554237701

Your characters name: Nevy Seara

Specific rule(s) broken:

1- No Crime Zones (NCZ)
● A no crime zone is an area where players may not commit any actions considered crimes.
● Players must not disobey orders of law enforcement officers but are allowed to flee.
● The /NCZ command and HUD notification are indicators of being in a protected area although it is
up to administrator discretion if your actions are in violation of NCZ rules.
● If a player uses the NCZ for protection the attacker must wait for that player to leave the area.
● Players may not go to a NCZ after engaging in criminal activity resulting in an ongoing chase.
● NO CRIME ZONES:
• “Tequil La La” club, “Yellow Jack Inn” bar, and the block around them.
• All government offices, law enforcement offices, hospitals, banks, and the blocks around them.
• Los Santos Airport, Bus Depot, Department of Motor Vehicles, and the block around them.

2 - Non-Roleplay (NRP)
● Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.
● Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:
• Cop Baiting - Provoking a reaction from emergency services without a realistic reason.
• Mercy Killing - Asking to be killed by a friend (Killing a friend falls under deathmatching).
• Unrealistic stunt jumping or the use of an expensive vehicle to ram into other vehicles.
• Spawning a scripted work vehicle and using it for crimes or submerging any vehicle in water.
• Swimming in water for an unrealistic amount of time or without a destination during a chase.
● Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to
resume roleplay. If you are unable to reconnect it may be excused after providing proof.
● In a situation where a player’s game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should
be allowed to have the same advantages as they have had before their leave.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

ID 42 refused several times to obey a police officer order which falls under breaking the law GM11 - Failure to Comply/Identify and breaks the NCZ rule itself. ID 82 attempted a grand theft auto against a government employee. For the last, it could also be considered NRP as he tried to get into a police officer's vehicle in front of the main bank of the city with no motive at all. 

Evidence of rule breach:

Edited by nevy
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1

Me and Harry Davis have a good friendship ic and he well knows i wouldn't of stole his cruiser nor would i of drove off if it was unlocked. your just trying to report anything you can out of zetas, Do you have some kind of problem with us? 

Edited by reeceobz

1 hour ago, reeceobz said:

Me and Harry Davis have a good friendship ic and he well knows i wouldn't of stole his cruiser nor would i of drove off if it was unlocked. your just trying to report anything you can out of zetas, Do you have some kind of problem with us? 

No not at all, I enjoy all kinds of roleplay and I don't mind dieing to you or anything like that, it is just that I spend a lot of time in the Bank and people there just go crazy and break a bunch off rules all the time. I do not report all of them, just a few, becuse I believe that that needs to be changed. On one hand you have people trying to roleplay as best as they can, in the other you have people randomly trying to jump into cop cars for no reason in a NCZ, some others insult us and bait us for no reason as well. I am not mad or anything, like I said, I enjoy being kidnaped and I also have fun when people escape from me etc, but one thing is reasonable roleplay, another is just madness you wouldn't see anywhere in real life happening all the time in NCZ's.

if i got in and drove off i would understand where your coming from by reporting me but your taking a incident further then it needs to go. Harry knew i was not actually attempting to steal his cruiser as he has had many experiences with me in the past where we have had a bit of a laugh with each other also he would of tried to arrest me for attempted gta. @Devvo Innit 

15 minutes ago, reeceobz said:

if i got in and drove off i would understand where your coming from by reporting me but your taking a incident further then it needs to go. Harry knew i was not actually attempting to steal his cruiser as he has had many experiences with me in the past where we have had a bit of a laugh with each other also he would of tried to arrest me for attempted gta. @Devvo Innit 

I understand what you are saying but I still think it is not normal for someone to attempt to get into a police vehicle on duty, friend or not, in front of a bank where a situation is getting a bit out of hand. But you can wait for an admin that might agree with you, this is just my personal opinion.

Hey and thanks for making this report.

I don't think it was done deliberately and even if the car was open I don't think @reeceobz would've taken that car as he gets along with the Officer. I can see where your concern is coming from, but I don't think the player broke any rules.

Report closed & archived.

• Like 1