ChuckM

New: Guided Tours of Los Santos

350?cb=20150425195536

Guided Tours of Los Santos by DCC

DCC is now offering guided tours of Los Santos and tickets are FREE during our grand opening of this new service. 

Where? Tours will begin and end at the Bank Los Santos and will cover the hot spots of the city. Perfect for tourists and new citizens.

When? Tours will be running periodically through out the day and will begin when enough passengers have arrived. First Come, First Serve

Be on the look out for advertisements from Weazel News about this exciting offer or simply stop by the Bank Los Santos and look for the DCC bus!

Do you want your business featured on one of our guided tours? 

Stop by DCC and ask to speak to management about this advertising opportunity.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ChuckM said:

350?cb=20150425195536

Guided Tours of Los Santos by DCC

DCC is now offering guided tours of Los Santos and tickets are FREE during our grand opening of this new service. 

Where? Tours will begin and end at the Bank Los Santos and will cover the hot spots of the city. Perfect for tourists and new citizens.

When? Tours will be running periodically through out the day and will begin when enough passengers have arrived. First Come, First Serve

Be on the look out for advertisements from Weazel News about this exciting offer or simply stop by the Bank Los Santos and look for the DCC bus!

Do you want your business featured on one of our guided tours? 

Stop by DCC and ask to speak to management about this advertising opportunity.

Can i get a guided session please pick me 🙂 I'll even drive it i have to