Matin_Dark

ID 250 (10.MG, 14.DM), ID 15 (10.MG, 14.DM)

Player(s) being reported: ID 250 (MG,DM), ID 15 (MG, DM)
Date of interaction reported: 3/18/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1552930447

Your characters name: Martin_Michelson

Other player(s) involved: Daxter_Mark (My Partner)

Specific rule(s) broken:

"14. Deathmatch (DM)
● Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player or their property without a proper roleplay reason.
● Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:
• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.
• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.
• If they are not in compliance with demands, attempt to escape, or call other players for help in a
situation where they are required to display fear under fear roleplay rules.

● A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.
● A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.
● You must give demands via text if used as a reason to attack as VOIP isn’t always heard.
● Vehicles cannot be used to attack another player more than once including a failed attempt.
● Kill on Sight (KoS) is the act of killing a player with no engagement in roleplay. The person who
has KoS rights must have evidence prior to committing the kill.

● Killing a player without warning or roleplay is allowed only within 24 hours of:
• Your life
being threatened not including law enforcement aiming weaponry.
• The life of your friend or ally is presently being threatened or if you have witnessed it happen.
• A player attempting to steal your assets worth greater than $75,000 not including vehicles."

10. Metagaming (MG)
● Metagaming is the act of relaying IC information through any method not considered IC that has
the potential to change current or future roleplay scenarios or using that information.

● Mixing IC and OOC information without any benefit is a minor MG offense. For example, a player
uses IC chat to call someone by their player ID displayed above their head.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

we went to Ocean DrugLab to makes some drug, but we saw some people there one of them, ID 250 pull out his gun and shouts his demands over the VOIP which as you can see in rules

it says you should tell your demand over the chat and you can witness PURE METAGAMING on the scene, he decided to rob us, and his fellas join him from nowhere without telling them

I want to rob them (at least whisper each other), and his friends just come and start shot at us after him, my question is how they arrange this ROBBERY without speaking with each other ICLY?

The only thing he told over the radio was TWO CARS ARE HERE...

Evidence of rule breach:

https://plays.tv/video/5c8fd9e012ee111598

Edited by Matin_Dark

Hello @Matin_Dark.

thank you for making a player report and being patient while waiting. 

Player Ali_Kocholo (ID 250) has 24 hours to explain me why he shot at the car almost the same time he has given the demand to "Get out".

Player Mack_Shown (ID 15) has 24 hours to explain why he followed Ali_Kocholo to shot the cars when he did not give any demands via text nor he confirmed that he can be heard by the man in the car.

Players been notified in-game.

you don't rob you try to rob and he come there for back up and its fear RP because atlast 4 players aim on you from close range and you can't run away. and at last we are not friends with ViceLords and CAN rob you where ever we see you. and when I see you video you don't talk to your friend and it seems that you'r MG(metagaming) too.

Edited by Mia Hernandes

2 minutes ago, Mia Hernandes said:

you don't rob you try to rob and he come there for back up and its fear RP because atlast 4 players aim on you from close range and you can't run away. and at last we are not friends with ViceLords and CAN rob you where ever we see you.

one man was aiming at me at that moment it's clear on the footage, and it doesn't matter, but the problem is you guys didn't rob us you open fire at us after demanded over the VOIP and as I believe you are not involved directly at this situation stop posting comments

Edited by Matin_Dark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Matin_Dark said:

one people were aiming at me at this moment it's clear on the footage, and it doesn't matter, but the problem is you guys didn't rob us you open fire at us after demanded over the VOIP and as I believe you are not involved directly at this situation stop posting comments

as I say I see the footage of metagaming of you and your friend in video

@ali_kocholo Proof is in the report post under section of evidence. So your explanation to why you shot at them is because they mentioned that they were part of Vice Lords back in the day? You gave him a demand to get out and shot almost at the same time stalling his cars engine. Let me explain one thing, being in a war with some gang does not grant you a KOS on their members whenever you see them. Also, he can try to escape if his engine is on, which it was, it is up to him what to do. He wasn't under FearRP, you gave a demand to get out and a mere second passed and you shot at him. 

@Theodore day anything to add why you started shooting at the car? 

Drop the metagaming accuses there is no sufficient proof of that on both sides. Focus on the questions asked and if you have something to add as evidence please do. Refrain from arguing with each other, stay on the topic and please be reasonable with your answers.

Thank you.

im not shooting first , Mia or Ali kocholo shooting first and car try to go ... , and i help the ali and kill him , he is my friend => Matthew ( Matin dark ) , but he's mask maybe on or i was dont alias him...  . we were in invctus . and next time going to vice lord . 

Edited by Theodore day