Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

xicoloco14

TchiChirrings #7632-Carlos Maria (Discord appeal)

Account name: TchiChirrings#7632 (Discord name)
Character name(s): Carlos Maria 

Admin who issued punishment: NobodyLTU ?
Date of punishment: N/A
Punishment received: Discord ban.

Reason given for punishment:I made a joke directed to Nobody.

Your explanation of what happened: I think at that time i made an offensive joke towards Nobody and he had a perfect reason to ban me from discord.

Why should your appeal be accepted?:I shouldn't have made that joke , and i directly apologize Nobody for that.

Post any evidence or further details: N/A

There doesn't seem to be much effort placed into this ban appeal. What was said? Why was it unacceptable? What would you do differently? Please elaborate on the situation if you're looking to have your appeal considered.

I said something like " can i tell my brazilian friends to get out of Nobody's house" , and it was a joke and i even mentioned Eriksen there. And i think at that time many people were getting banned for "jokes" and yeah , i crossed the line and im here asking sorry for that behavior. Nobody had a perfect reason to ban me since the joke was very offensive , but since i was in that discord / server  for a long time , i thought he wouldn't take it serious since im always joking with everyone.

Simply not crossing the line , not making those "type" of jokes. Thats what got me banned , so i just need to avoid offensive jokes.