dardanr

[Refund Request] Dardan Mayor (50,000$)

Character to be refunded: Dardan Mayor
Date and time of incident:15/03/2019 21:36 GMT +1

Requested refund (what and how much):Lost my laptop due to server crash

Description of incident resulting in loss: Was doing some big orders for my faction, midway the server crashed and I lost my laptop because it was dropped on the ground

Evidence of loss: 

Comments:If further proof is needed, treasury logs can be checked and used as a proof that I was ordering

20190315213615_1.jpg

REFUND PENDING

Thank you for posting this refund request.

After reviewing the request and evidence attached to it, I've decided that you cannot receive a refund at this time. Please review the below and amend your request.

• Please update the thread title to follow the requirements & guidelines. 

You will be given 72 hours to amend your request with the information needed and if you do not do it within the timeframe given your refund will be invalidated.

Regards,
FatherOsborn

REFUND ACCEPTED

Thank you for posting this refund request.

After reviewing the request and evidence attached to it, I've decided to authorize you a refund for the following item(s):

• $50,000 for 1x Laptop

What you need to do now is to get in contact with a Head Administrator+ to process your refund In-Game. This refund request is valid for 30 days and if there is sufficient reason as to why you've not obtained your refund within 30 days it may be extended at the discretion of the handling administrator.

Regards,
FatherOsborn