genji

Genji - Nick_Mckarthy Ban appeal

Account name:Genji
Character name(s):Nick_Mckarthy

Admin who issued punishment: Archaeah
Date of punishment:3/14/2019
Punishment received: Retake Quiz

Reason given for punishment: IDK she never gave me a reason

Your explanation of what happened:She never told be specifically what i did wrong ? A gang were spamming the /report button on me for no reason
 and she got angry
like she was on her period and uses her admin power to ban me.

Why should your appeal be accepted?: I did nothing wrong, I just want to know what i did wrong and why i was ignored ? I did not failed any RP or broke the
server ruled. I even politely asked her what i did wrong and she never replyed.                 

Edited by genji

Just now, genji said:
Account name:Genji
Character name(s):Nick_Mckarthy

Admin who issued punishment: Archaeah
Date of punishment:3/14/2019
Punishment received: Retake Quiz

Reason given for punishment: IDK she never gave me a reason

Your explanation of what happened:She never told be specifically what i did wrong ? People were spamming the /report button on me and she got angry
like she was on her period and uses her admin power to ban me.

Why should your appeal be accepted?: I did nothing wrong, I just want to know what i did wrong and why i was ignored ? I did not failed any RP or broke the
server ruled. I even politely asked her what i did wrong and she never replyed.                 

Hello and thank you for the appeal. 

Firstly, nobody reported you. I was at the bank watching everyone there. 

Somebody appeared to misclick you and you immediately started punching them back, multiple times. As you have a previous punishment for Deathmatch within an NCZ, you should be very aware of the rules within the NCZ. So you received Non RP #1.

Five minutes go by, im still at the bank watching everything and you pull back into the bank with a faggio and proceed to ram up the door of the bank about three to four times, until you fell off. 

I asked "What are you doing?"

You pull over to me and talk back to me in VOIP. I decided it was time for you to redo our quiz and reread our rules on non RP and NCZs, rather than give you another NonRP. 

Kicks back to the quiz cannot be reverted. 

It is not a ban. You must retake the quiz. 

Regards, 

Archaeah

As mentioned by Archaeah, you must redo the quiz.

Please ensure you read our rules in full and reapply. 

Thanks,

Lewis