Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Max_Bryant

Deathmatching + Ramming with sports car

Player(s) being reported: ID 254  ( Driver i suppose ) ID 228 ( Shooter )
Date of interaction reported: 3/14/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1552592792

Your characters name: Otarik Hoza

Other player(s) involved: None, but on radio near by was Eddzy Oconner and Huang Zhuang

Specific rule(s) broken:

image.png.fed636f46d6549e0a861922c055143c5.png

image.png.66767b08bd47add92ecc3737ff8e2a41.png

How did the player break the rule(s)?

My friend got robbed, they got our reason, thats how I knew who robbed them, I knew My friend was near chopshop so I was heading that way, near Pauls farm I approached a lot of cars, did few laps around them, didn't say anything. Started driving, they started chasing me, I just did circles, as there was a lot of them, they started to ram me with sports car ( I cut the clip didn't upload ) and then The guys got out of massacro and started shooting me, and in the clip you can see them trying to hit me over with massacro too. This was no such thing as DESYNC as you can clearly see ramming was on PURPOSE.
Evidence of rule breach:

https://plays.tv/video/5c8ab1a9ac07392290/los-calaveras-deathmatching-ramming-with-massacro-sports-car-

Edited by Max_Bryant
  • Cringe 1

I told him to stop and say pull over and them i follow him to say again and he not stop again and i try to shoot in tiers to stop them

Edited by Ashkan

1 hour ago, Ashkan said:

I told him to stop and say pull over and them i follow him to say again and he not stop again and i try to shoot in tiers to stop them

And watch my video, do I hear you? - No. 

Have you provided video proof? - No. 

Lets wait for the admins decision.

Hi, I am not directly involved in this report but did initiate on you at the gas station which you 100% heard me say. Please upload the full video where I get out of my car at East highway gas station and initiate on you. 

• Cringe 1

5 hours ago, ItsFiftyy said:

Hi, I am not directly involved in this report but did initiate on you at the gas station which you 100% heard me say. Please upload the full video where I get out of my car at East highway gas station and initiate on you. 

No one initiated me at the gas station as there was another white hakuchou which wasn’t me. Also if you are not directly involved why would your ‘initiation’ ALONE, would help your friends in this report? Please re read DM rules and the whole demands situation as clearly on your side this is a misunderstanding. Other than that you are free to upload your POV when you ‘ initiated me’ and admins can check by time stamp and ids if it was me.

• Cringe 1

Hello @Max_Bryant and thanks for making a report. 

I would like a video that starts a bit earlier, since the situation appears to have already started.

id 254 - Peter_Wilson - @NightVOID Please add your side of the story. 

id 288 - Ashkan_Watson - @Ashkan do you have anything else to add?

After 24 hours I will conclude the report.

32 minutes ago, BrockOlly said:

Hello @Max_Bryant and thanks for making a report. 

I would like a video that starts a bit earlier, since the situation appears to have already started.

id 254 - Peter_Wilson - @NightVOID Please add your side of the story. 

id 288 - Ashkan_Watson - @Ashkan do you have anything else to add?

After 24 hours I will conclude the report.

I couldn't find any video of longer evidence as I've told you on discord why and you asked me just to reply I will. So I knew my friend @Rycka40 Rycka White was getting at chopshop, we then just decided to go on a highway, going there on the junction there was a lot of Los Cavaleras people cars and thats it, I went there, did few laps around theyre car with my hakuchou and they started chasing me with no demands no nothing, and I was on my bike all time. I didn't even interact with them nor I said anything.

WHAT IS THIS?!. I decided to play on this character after a long time and I didn't know what is going on.i was just sitting in the passenger seat and I DID NOTHING!!!!!

I thought they have a reason like KOS or something!

I just seated in that car and had no idea what is going on as you can see I didn't even come out of the car because I didn't know what to do!

I was just sitting in that car to be with my gang but I didn't know what is going on because I don't usually play on this character!

as you can see I DID NOTHING! I didn't say pull over, didn't shoot, didn't ram. I didn't even know who is the driver of the car.

I was at chopshop to save my car and this guy said hop on and I seated in the car because we had the same mask.

I didn't know what is going on and I did nothing! 

REPORT CONCLUSION

Thank you for your patience and comments towards solving this report together.

After reviewing the evidence in this report, I've decided to apply the following offences:                                                                                                                                                                

• Ashkan_Watson  | Non-RP, Offense #2 

@Ashkan | You should make sure they can hear you when you give someone certain commands. You're both driving on a highway, I doubt he'd hear you if you say stop a few times. You get out of the car and shoot him without any RP. 

@Max_Bryant | Whoever was talking on the radio in the beginning, please don't say 'kos' in-character. It's not something you just mention. Also please don't probe me for the report, I was looking in to it!

You can appeal your punishment here: https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/3-punishment-appeals/ 
Refund requests can be found here (25000$ minumim): 
https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/70-refund-and-transfer-requests/