Wsprs

ID 40 [PG, NON-RP]

Player(s) being reported: ID40
Date of interaction reported: 3/13/19
Unix time stamp from HUD: Seen in video.

Your characters name: Andre Washington

Other player(s) involved: @MANTIS

Specific rule(s) broken:

11. Powergaming (PG)
● Forceful roleplay that does not give the other player a chance to roleplay their own response is
considered powergaming. Other players must be given a chance to roleplay outcomes of actions.
● Roleplay of unrealistic actions like super strength is another form of powergaming.
● All statements in /DO must be factually true in the roleplay as it sets grounds for roleplay.
● Roleplay is required before forceful server commands which may be used without consent from
the other party if they are unresponsive and not typing for 30 seconds or more.

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)
● Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

Player failed to respond to RP.

Continued to just run away after being stunned multiple times.

"/do fails" without any reasoning before continuing to run.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/43mqb

2iid5s7.png

Hello, and thank you for making this report! @Wsprs

Player Jim_Lebinski will have 24 hours to respond with his side of the story, and explain the reasoning for his actions which can be seen in the provided evidence above. Why did you not allow the outcome of the reporting parties actions to happen and refuse to roleplay properly? In addition to this, why did you use offensive language directed as an insult through /ooc to the reporting party and his friend? As the reported party does not have a forum account he will be notified of this report in-game. 

Kind regards, 

Dqniel

i dont look at chat when im talking back and forth with voip, it was my 2nd-3rd day roleplaying in my life, sorry im not the roleplaying god and the "fuck you" was in with the idea they were being literally weird and i did not see they asked " does frisk succeed or fail" so i run around for a minute or 2 and then i type fail in order  to obey them so i can just run to the solitary cause i realized the rp was messed up. 

I'm not here to argue man, I understand being new to RP but everyone who joins passes a pretty good test that should give you the basics of RP and I literally saw none of that from you. Honestly I just hope this report makes you think about how to act in the future. We'll leave this one up to the admins. 

Hello, and thank you to everyone involved who responded with their side of the story, and remained patient while waiting for an answer. After extensively reviewing the provided evidence as well as taking the points stated above into consideration, i have finally come to a conclusion regarding this report. 

Player Jim_Lebinski will receive a warning for Non-Roleplay.                                                                                                                                                                                  Player Jim_Lebinski will receive a warning for Offensive Language OOC.

First and foremost, i would like to address the Non-Roleplay warning. While it is understandable that each and every person in this server is new at some point, both the extensive quiz process and the various different roleplay guides that all players are urged to read make it so most people join the server with the most basic knowledge of roleplay. As your actions were unrealistic by both forcing the roleplay scenario to go your way but also make it very one-sided, you promoted poor quality roleplay for all parties involved and this is not in the spirit of how we intend for players to roleplay with one another. Please remember for future reference to take this into consideration, but to also pay extra attention towards the chat during future roleplaying situations.

Secondly, i would like to address the Offensive Language warning. As specifically outlined in the Advertising & Public Chat (6) rules, players must not use offensive language in /ooc, especially when directed as an insult towards other players. For them to be acting weird according to you, does not justify or mean that you should resort to insulting them with offensive language through /ooc. Please keep this in mind for future reference. 

Thank you for making this report! @Wsprs

Report is accepted and archived. 

Kind regards,

Dqniel

• PogU 1