OGMasterOfPain

ID 29 and 103

Player #29 and #103, idk their names and not sure how to check

3/13/2019

Not sure of the Unix time, but IRL time was around 6:40 PM Central Time

Tori Boleslava, login name is OGMasterOfPain

7.1.1- Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s life in situations where your safety is in immediate danger when the attacker is in a position to quickly end your life at will. This can come in a form of having a weapon aimed at your character’s head at close range, where reaching for your own weapon would result in you being killed instantly, or where your life is in direct danger and any attempt to resist would result in your immediate death.

The evidence is self-explanatory but I had my gun pulled on two guys that pulled up at the drug lab. I said in VOIP "back away back away and no one gets hurt," they then proceed to stop and park their car and get out. They get out and pull their guns out and gun me down. This does not follow fear roleplay because this is never how you would act if a gun is aimed at you.

https://plays.tv/video/5c8996d51377c826b9/when-you-play-on-rp-server-no-one-uses-their-mic-actually-rp- 

https://gyazo.com/676010cbdbd9e4ce35685d9047c67958 

Edited by OGMasterOfPain

Hey, ID 29 [Johnathan Allen] is here.

-First, about the Fear-RP he said, I should mention that I had AK used, and it was 2 of us Against him [as his friend had no gun] I don't really think if it was Fear-RP. [As there was a car between us so i could simply take cover].

we just got into the lab and he started to point a gun at us for no reason, it was a self-defence.

-And Second just look at how they are communicating, there is a pure MetaGaming in the video. [ We Got Rammed after they MGed it as well ]

-Im up to answer more questions if you want me to. 

-[I should remind that they were New Players (5k<)]

Thanks. and Goodluck.

Edited by Met_Zoli

There is a GUN pointed at you... In what real life situation would you ever park your and get out with the gun drawn on you. Our tags of being "New player" doesn't change the fact that you decided to use no roleplay at all in a roleplay server. No VOIP or IC or anything. This is 100% context for fear-RP.

Looking at how you have been a member here since novemember I would expect you to have a better understanding of the rules. 

You had a gun clearly pointed at you and over mic he was telling you to leave and put your hands up, you simply get out of your car and unload. That is extremely non-rp. If this was a real situation first of all you being in your car is a dis-advantage when you have a gun pointed at you as well as fearing rp which you did absolutely NONE of. Long before you can even open a car door you would have been shot and killed. Definitely extremely non-rp and would be shocked if an admin doesn’t see it this way.

People like you you should honestly be punished pretty hard because I’m sure you do this to a lot of new members causing them to leave the community with rulebreakers like you. 

21 hours ago, KevinBlackburn said:

real situation first of all you being in your car is a dis-advantage when you have a gun pointed at you as well as fearing rp which you did absolutely NONE of. Long before you can even open a car door you would have been shot and killed. Definitely extremely non-rp and would be shocked if an admin doesn’t see it this way.

Try at least make it more real if you wanna think that why first of all put all video and then he was opposite and one car middle of us so basiaclly person can just crouch and leave vehicle and take cover when you already keeping your distance away by the time. and you point gun at me when there is no way you can see is there any passanger there or not just because you saw the ID, and i didnt act anything since i was in your sigh so you could just kill me.

then my friend from otherside just stepped out of car and tried to defend himself since you had no reason to point gun at us. and after that video you cut your friend just ask you to rammed in third app and he tried to rammed us and after that he failed he died and log out so that means Combat log, I guess you need to know the rules or at least do your quiz again since i dont think you did it by yourself,

you break : Combat log,Meta gaming, and tried to deathmatch us without Reason.

20 minutes ago, Quiet said:

you break : Combat log,Meta gaming, and tried to deathmatch us without Reason.

Haha, this is just false. 

1. Didn’t combat log.

2. Didn’t MG at all. Other than accidenelty not using /b the first chat. 

3. Deathmatch?!?!?!? You literally shot first! Just pathetic. 

Learn the rules bud. 

6 hours ago, KevinBlackburn said:

2. Didn’t MG at all. Other than accidenelty not using /b the first chat. 

I just hope that your friend just delete the video, cuz there was a pure MetaGaming in it as i remember ...

you wasn't close to us to make it fear to rp and our window was tint so basiaclly you couldn't see us, then without reason you point gun at us then you just stepped backward as you can see in your video so basiaclly you had long distance from us to make this not fear rp, from that distance you are not trained to be shooter or anything since there is 2 cars random car and our car to make it more harder to shot. and you point gun to passenger side so i didn't move or anything but driver seat just stepped out of car as he could do that and tried to defend our self.that wasn't Fear to rp at all, if you were next to us and pointing gun at us then yeah it could be fear rp if he starts to step out of his vehicle. and by the way you had new tag player we dont have to rob or kill you since you are newbie but you point gun at us for no reason and we defend ourself and checking your format report since this format you wrote shouldn't be accept at all.

this is what it says in rulebook

Examples, where your character’s life is NOT considered to be in direct danger: • When you are in a vehicle which engine is not stalled.

unknown.png

we going to stop texting till admin respond or any further question from admin need to be answer.

I have complaint also about their Meta gaming, they need to get offense also for MG if any admin reviewing this. 

Edited by Quiet