Sign in to follow this  
Zemaitc

ID 190 DM

Player(s) being reported: ID 190
Date of interaction reported: 3/13/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1552502587

Your characters name: Vito McClown  (im the one on the bike with grey sweater)

Other player(s) involved: Adas Joshua, Cjeet Norr (it is his POV)

Specific rule(s) broken:

14. Deathmatch (DM)
● Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player or their property without a proper roleplay reason.
● Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:
• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.
• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.
• If they are not in compliance with demands, attempt to escape, or call other players for help in a
situation where they are required to display fear under fear roleplay rules.
● A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.
● A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.
● You must give demands via text if used as a reason to attack as VOIP isn’t always heard.
● Vehicles cannot be used to attack another player more than once including a failed attempt.
● Kill on Sight (KoS) is the act of killing a player with no engagement in roleplay. The person who
has KoS rights must have evidence prior to committing the kill.
● Killing a player without warning or roleplay is allowed only within 24 hours of:
• Your life being threatened not including law enforcement aiming weaponry.
• The life of your friend or ally is presently being threatened or if you have witnessed it happen.
• A player attempting to steal your assets worth greater than $75,000 not including vehicles.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

We got a call on radio that our stolen Schafter V12 appeared in a chop shop. We gathered up,  but they saw us and ran away so we started to follow to see where will they go. We were following them and ID 190 started spraying into people who were following. Neither me (the one on the bike with grey sweater) nor Cjeet (who's POV is used) has done anything to provoke a KOS. 

Evidence of rule breach:

https://plays.tv/video/5c895664bddeece028/pykst-pokst-kyberiokst

• snowflake 1

Hi, Rolandas_Paksas the 190 ID here.

The reason I started to shoot is - we were chopping cars and bike, both stolen from clowns, first we saw them circling around with their masks on, so we immediately knew what is going to happen - is not going to be good. I started shouting clowns, as I saw them running towards us, then we left, got in a schafter v12, as we were driving, they noticed us, and started chasing, it's obvious for anyone that, if 4+ vehicles start chasing you  (and you are driving their car), they will kill you. And please don't say you were just driving and ramming for no reason. So that's why I started to shoot " First I want to mention that I tried to shoot at cars grill,in order to stall it and at least loose some part of chasers, but it was quite hard knowing the conditions and speed, so I may have hit him a little. I hope you will understand.

Evidence of whole situation : https://plays.tv/video/5c896dcec6e1393183

P.S I would like to say that your video is taken out of context, you didn't show the part you came, and why you came 🙂

Thanks for your answer and a longer video which shows even more that no one made any threats to you because all I saw was a hakuchou drag driving out which did not interest me at all  @Logan_Black. So to sum it up from your answer, your reason to start shooting at us was because we were following a car that belongs to us? You say that we gonna kill you because you are driving our car, but the rules do not allow that, a stolen vehicle do not grant a KOS (which is a very old rule and experienced player like you should know that) and that is why no one opened a single bullet towards you. We even mention that as a reminder in our faction chat which is seen in the video provided. I never rammed you, I'm on the bike that would be impossible, v12 rammed when you opened fire towards him (granted him a reason by opening fire), later you break check him which is more as a traffic accident. After he overtakes you and starts to slow down and your driver hits him, which is also a traffic accident not a ram. In the end if you felt that you are gonna die because we showed up in the chop, then why run away and dont give up, take the KOS rights for later and lose some items at the present time, also as seen in your video you had an open window to run away with a bike and leave the car to take for us back since we were not following but you chose to sit in and make a drive by. We had no reason to kill you just because of the stolen vehicle. I think thats enough from my side unless more needed by the report handler.   

P. S. obviously we came for a car but we never had a chance to interact and give any demands or grant you a reason to open fire at people behind you since you ran away and started shooting at people/vehicles after.

Hi again,

• the reason I thought that you will kill us on sight is, that is how we stole the vehicle, my friend shot one of the clowns and stole his car, as you can see in video(Video3), he talked on radio calling for backup, and said in Lithuanian "Nušovė" which means "I was killed" So that also adds up, possibility that he was metagaming ?
  • also in my video (Video 2) At 1:45 you can hear someone saying "stop that car".
  • please don't say that ramming in that video was just car accidents. IRL You would come up in front of a car, brake, that car drives in to you, and you would say, that it's that cars fault ?
  • I don't really see the Death matching, Death - ""Death is the permanent cessation of all biological functions that sustain a living organism"" So how can I be guilty for DM if no lives were hurt at least from my POV and I had no intention to shoot at the living creature (Human), As you can hear in my video, I have mentioned to my friend, that I will try to shoot your engine, but it was hard, because of the speed. If I have wanted, I would have killed the v12 driver straight away, but no, I just wanted to lose some of the chasers.
  • Also you have mentioned, that I should have said something to you, like " Stop, or we will shoot" ? How would that be possible to hear ? Everyone was going at least 150 km/h, and at least 15 meters apart from each other, I would consider that NON-RP if I would try to shout stop, at that speed. Try to do that IRL, if you don't believe me..
  • I mean it was obvious, that this is not going to end well, from 1:43 when you came to us, turned around, pressed your gas pedal to metal, and started chasing.

Video2:  https://plays.tv/video/5c896dcec6e1393183/normalno

Video3: https://plays.tv/video/5c89662b3cded9ded8/possible-mg-talking-lithuanian-in-en-server-nu-ov-

I would love, if this thread would be looked by higher up admin. Thanks

Edited by Logan_Black

1. Nušovė - means "was shot down", translate correctly please. The "Nušovė" part is coming from Pavel Tarasov call in discord/teamspeak which is clear by the difference in voices of Bob (the clown masked guy) and the actual person saying "Nušovė" so I dont really understand the part of blaming him in metagaming when it clearly comes from Pavel Tarasov being in a discord/teamspeak with his friends where also is your voice being heard swearing in russian "pasol nahui" at the start of the video but radio blip doesnt show up so are you both in the same call with Pavel Tarasov?  

2. Let me define Deathmatching which is in our rules of the server. Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player or their property without a proper roleplay reason. I have pasted this in a specific rule broken with all the examples when there is a valid reason and when its not. Also it can be found here as number 14 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pc9H1sLAuEsA7Q98RDjB6OTWbMRdk-Ql/view  Shortly - it doesnt matter that no one ended up dead/injured because of your attack. The attack itself was not justified.

3. I never wrote that you should shout "Stop or I will shoot". If I did, could you please show where? Quote it please since I cant find it.

4. Adas was telling on a radio "stop that car" to us, not to you. In video that I provided I clearly say on radio, dont shout they wont hear anyways.

5. I can follow all I want, we were outnumbering you, we had a lot of gas in our gas tanks. so eventually you would have ran out of gas before some of us would. Am I not allowed to follow a stolen car? 

6. if we gonna be picky of every single hit of cars, then should i mention your driver doing a stunt jump with the stolen v12 on 00:36 I guess too.

I hope I answered your questions/concerns fully and corrected some of your statements since they were a bit false (translation of words, definition of deathmatching in our rules, metagaming accusation when the metagamer is the video owner himself and people in his call including your voice in there too).

We can simply wait for the outcome of this report which will be handled by a staff member and stop bumping the thread for sure. Lets just wait if the staff member will ask for further questions when he/she takes the report. Lets enjoy our time in the server roleplaying in the meantime then.

Hahaha you are funny

You telling me that I can't translate ? "Nušovė" Means simply "I was killed (By a gun), there is a Lithuanian word, if you didn't knew, "Pašovė" - I was shot down(Injured by a gun).

I apologize about the "Stop or I will shoot" - It has been written in PM I have mixed that a bit.

9 minutes ago, Zemaitc said:

4. Adas was telling on a radio "stop that car" to us, not to you. In video that I provided I clearly say on radio, dont shout they wont hear anyways.

How I suppose to know, who he was telling to ?

9 minutes ago, Zemaitc said:

5. I can follow all I want, we were outnumbering you, we had a lot of gas in our gas tanks. so eventually you would have ran out of gas before some of us would. Am I not allowed to follow a stolen car? 

Please don't say that you were JUST following, that is bullshit, you clearly were chasing us and tried to take us off.. I saw how exited you were when you killed us on the end, you just sprayed the hell out of us.

Yes please I want a higher qualification admin to look at this post, in my eyes I see some discrimination, because you are from the scene and from the clowns gang, so obviously the report outcome will not positive to my side.

@Zemaitc Do you even realise that there's no point for me saying that I got shot, because I wasn't shot, <<Nušovė>> means that the person is dead, which in this case I'm standing on my own feet, runing arround, breathing in some fresh air, so you people are clearly making excuses just to get out of the punishment for yourselfs... In the video you can clearly hear, that you guys talk on discord or whatever, I don't care, but you talked lithuanian for sure and you guys always make reports for things like this, the guy got shot and instantly called for backup, I personally got reported severeal times, by you guys, that I call for help emediatly after I get shot, It's clear that you guys are just salty, and trying to ban out people who you just should hate IC, but you just hate us both OOC and IC, so there's no point in arguing with you about your lies, with car accidents and stuff. It's obvious that you guys are seeking for money, and not quality RP.

• Cringe 1

4 minutes ago, Pete_Stanley said:

@Zemaitc Do you even realise that there's no point for me saying that I got shot, because I wasn't shot, <<Nušovė>> means that the person is dead, which in this case I'm standing on my own feet, runing arround, breathing in some fresh air, so you people are clearly making excuses just to get out of the punishment for yourselfs... In the video you can clearly hear, that you guys talk on discord or whatever, I don't care, but you talked lithuanian for sure and you guys always make reports for things like this, the guy got shot and instantly called for backup, I personally got reported severeal times, by you guys, that I call for help emediatly after I get shot, It's clear that you guys are just salty, and trying to ban out people who you just should hate IC, but you just hate us both OOC and IC, so there's no point in arguing with you about your lies, with car accidents and stuff. It's obvious that you guys are seeking for money, and not quality RP.

@16 seconds of the video of my POV where the shootout took part, you can clearly hear that he is saying <<nušovė>>, and even before that you can mildly hear that he is saying <<iškart šaudo>>

• Cringe 1

@Logan_Black I guess we translate differently then but the outcome is pretty much the same. He is speaking on a radio, you are also in a car, a car that is driving, the windows are up, as you mentioned yourself it would be non rp to shout from it, as it would be nonrp to hear what he is saying also, dont you think? Gonna clarify again, I am on a bike, how am I supposed to take you off with a bike. You were killed because you gave us a reason by shooting towards us and especially into our boss car and himself, which is not taken lighly when boss life is threatened, granting us a KOS on you. Im not sure where you see a discrimination here and why the end result would be already decided since I am in clown gang? 

@Pete_Stanley I never said that it was you who said it, did I? The voices do not match, how would you hear someone else speaking through his microphone? Doesnt make sense to me. I never talked lithuanian if I did please mention the seconds in the video where is my voice and any words in lithuanian. I do not even know who you are nor IC nor OOCly, I really doubt you know me too so I have no personal grudges towards you. How is this money seeking to get back the car that belongs to us? It is Paksas who is in a chopshop with his friend trying to make money out of it. Also, please refrain accusing others out of thin air, if you have anything against people and rules being broke, make a seperate report with evidence and keep it civil. Thank you.

It's my video that showed the shootout near chopshop, image.thumb.png.797b766e946ac7d5b241902129a3cdbf.png

you just said that it was me who said nusove, and said that I was talking in discord even though it was me and the guy on the ground talking the whole video, i said pasol nahuj my self

That clarifies some things at least which is good. Im telling that listening to your video you can clearly hear Bobs voice is nowhere near the same voice as the guy saying "nušovė".  And that is why it is pretty confusing where it comes from. Also this video does not give any reason for Rolandas Paksas to start shooting. It is tottaly different roleplay scene, which led to the later events. If we were on a discord call, that would be heard in our video, also there would be the echo sound too.  So lets stay on the main topic and prevent this topic from bumping with accusations that can be dealt in a separate topic. As I said, if you feel there is metagaming going on, make a different topic about it and see where it goes from there. Thanks.

Oh okay he does say that while pushing N button, now after volume turned up I do hear. But again, this is not related to the DM offense, he mixed the language, why, im not the one who can answer. Watching through your https://plays.tv/video/5c896dcec6e1393183/normalno video provided I have counted also numerous times of words that are used in russian (blyat, dalbajob,pitak, otsasi, vapshe, ahujel) or polish (kurva). Seems a bit weird to focus on other guy talking one word in a different language when in a 5 minutes you both talk in different languages numerous times. 

See the thing is, we are talking in our language when there's a stressful situation, and it doesn't effect the rp, it just ads a little bit of reality to our stories, we are roleplaying imigrants, so we say some frazes in russian, or even lithuanian, but it doesn't effect the rp, we don't say information like we got shot in lithuanian or we are being chased or something like that, and the frazes that don't efect the rp are not forbiden to use in this server, as it just backs up our life stories and nationalities.

• FeelsChromosomeMan 2

Alright, I'll be handling the report. 

ID 190 Rolandas Paksas @Logan_Black  has 24 hours to respond with his side of the story.

Why did you start opening fire on these people?

Player also has been notified in game.

Hello, but as you can see I have explained everything before, do I need to repeat the same stuff? 

Edited by Logan_Black

On 3/13/2019 at 11:01 PM, Logan_Black said:

Hi, Rolandas_Paksas the 190 ID here.

The reason I started to shoot is - we were chopping cars and bike, both stolen from clowns, first we saw them circling around with their masks on, so we immediately knew what is going to happen - is not going to be good. I started shouting clowns, as I saw them running towards us, then we left, got in a schafter v12, as we were driving, they noticed us, and started chasing, it's obvious for anyone that, if 4+ vehicles start chasing you  (and you are driving their car), they will kill you. And please don't say you were just driving and ramming for no reason. So that's why I started to shoot " First I want to mention that I tried to shoot at cars grill,in order to stall it and at least loose some part of chasers, but it was quite hard knowing the conditions and speed, so I may have hit him a little. I hope you will understand.

Evidence of whole situation : https://plays.tv/video/5c896dcec6e1393183

P.S I would like to say that your video is taken out of context, you didn't show the part you came, and why you came 🙂

On 3/14/2019 at 7:04 PM, Logan_Black said:

Hi again,

• the reason I thought that you will kill us on sight is, that is how we stole the vehicle, my friend shot one of the clowns and stole his car, as you can see in video(Video3), he talked on radio calling for backup, and said in Lithuanian "Nušovė" which means "I was killed" So that also adds up, possibility that he was metagaming ?
  • also in my video (Video 2) At 1:45 you can hear someone saying "stop that car".
  • please don't say that ramming in that video was just car accidents. IRL You would come up in front of a car, brake, that car drives in to you, and you would say, that it's that cars fault ?
  • I don't really see the Death matching, Death - ""Death is the permanent cessation of all biological functions that sustain a living organism"" So how can I be guilty for DM if no lives were hurt at least from my POV and I had no intention to shoot at the living creature (Human), As you can hear in my video, I have mentioned to my friend, that I will try to shoot your engine, but it was hard, because of the speed. If I have wanted, I would have killed the v12 driver straight away, but no, I just wanted to lose some of the chasers.
  • Also you have mentioned, that I should have said something to you, like " Stop, or we will shoot" ? How would that be possible to hear ? Everyone was going at least 150 km/h, and at least 15 meters apart from each other, I would consider that NON-RP if I would try to shout stop, at that speed. Try to do that IRL, if you don't believe me..
  • I mean it was obvious, that this is not going to end well, from 1:43 when you came to us, turned around, pressed your gas pedal to metal, and started chasing.

Video2:  https://plays.tv/video/5c896dcec6e1393183/normalno

Video3: https://plays.tv/video/5c89662b3cded9ded8/possible-mg-talking-lithuanian-in-en-server-nu-ov-

I would love, if this thread would be looked by higher up admin. Thanks

Quoting again, to be sure, maybe for some reason it doesn't load older messages for you

Ok I think enough time has passed so I can conclude this report.

ID 190 Rolandas_Paksas will be punished for Deathmatch | Offence #2. You have a DM report on your other account, so this is your second one.

Let me remind you what the rule of Deathmatch states : Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player or their property without a proper roleplay reason.

You shot at them for just following you without any demands or role play, I know you stated that you thought they're gonna kill you, but there was no aggressive manner towards you prior to that, I know you stated that you wanted to shoot his grills to stop the vehicle and you didn't intend to shoot him, but the rule states that attacking a property is a reason too.

I'll drop that whole metagaming and different language situation, since I can understand that getting into these situations can be difficult and when English is not your native language it's hard to transition, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Regards,

LukasMontana.

Report Accepted & Archived.