VomitSpawn

ID 87 (6.6 Non-roleplay)

Player(s) being reported: ID 87
Date of interaction reported: 03/12/19
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1552451699

Your characters name: Fred Jones

Other player(s) involved:

Specific rule(s) broken: 6.6 Non-roleplay
6.6.1 Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

I was selling Tacos in front of the bank, and then some more taco sales men come up. I dont know why it had to be a competition, i was minding my own buisness in the first place. And they were taking customers away from me, thats not really an issue though. We were told by a cop to move our trucks out of the crosswalk. So i go and move my truck, then ID 87 purposely runs into my truck with his in NCZ, and continues to back his truck up into the front of mine. I just thought this wasnt proper roleplay, like you wouldnt be doing that in real life.

Evidence of rule breach:

09:00 is when he runs into my truck, he then continues backing into my truck after that. this is everything that happened leading up to what he did.

Edited by VomitSpawn

REPORT ACCEPTED

Thank you for your patience and comments towards solving this report together.

After reviewing the evidence in this report, I've decided to apply the following offenses to the following accounts:

• John_Newton | NonRP Behavior, Offense #1 | 

Not happy with the outcome? You can appeal for your punishment by clicking on the following link: https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/3-punishment-appeals/ Make sure you read the pinned topic before you post an appeal.

Did the reporting party lose any items worth above 25.000 dollars? You may use the following link to post a refund request. Make sure you read the pinned message. And post a link to this report in your refund request. 
https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/70-refund-and-transfer-requests/

Regards,
Admin Name