Danny Tyler

Danny Tyler (Punishment Appeal)

Account name: DannyTyler
Character name(s): Danny Tyler

Admin who issued punishment:Dqniel
Date of punishment: 11/03/2019
Punishment received: DM | Offense #2 | FR-Dqniel

Reason given for punishment: Reacuring rulebreaks.

Your explanation of what happened:
As by the new rules, if Im not mistaking, you receive a ban and it is permanent until you appeal, so this is appeal for my permanent ban.

Why should your appeal be accepted?:
When I joined Eclipse Roleplay I have never had played on roleplay servers before. I had a little knowledge and no experience. All I knew was what I've seen on twitch streams, and of course those are far from what you encounter on any normal server. Due to the fact that I had no experience I made a lot of mistakes, especially at the beginning, but with every mistake I tried to learn. In a lot of the situations I thought I was doing things correctly, but it proved wrong. Through out this time on the server I have had good and knowledgable people around me that have been advising me and teaching me and I've been learning. This last report was 2 weeks ago and since then I have progressed and keep progressing in roleplay. I totally take the blame for all my past offences and I am not disputing them, I am asking to give me one more chance. In every situation I try to do my best and I am more careful now than before and I never intentionally have broken no rules. I hope you can understand where I am comming from and you can understand the mistakes made by a young roleplayer that is learning and trying to improve his roleplay. That being said I would like you to concider to remove my punishment and allow me to prove that I have changed.
Edited by Danny Tyler
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Hello, and thank you for making this appeal! @Danny Tyler

As per the punishment guidelines, Danny_Tyler was permanently banned for his second offense of Deathmatch. To start off, i would like to link the report in question that resulted in Danny_Tyler's permanent ban, to both explain my reasoning for when issuing the punishment but to also shed some light on the entire situation for the senior administrator or above who is reviewing this appeal. 

Now, onto the actual appeal itself. After reading your punishment appeal, i can tell it was sincere and apologetic enough for you to be given a second chance. As you openly admitted to past mistakes and fully owned up to them, as well as shown a willingness to improve based on what is written in this appeal, i believe Danny_Tyler should be unbanned and given a second chance, however that the punishment remains on his record for future reference. 

Pending review from a senior administrator or above. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What would you do differently and what steps have you taken to ensure you do not make the same mistakes?

• Like 2

Since this last report about me 2 weeks passed, during which I was still playing and as you can see I did not get no other reports. What I learned and now do different, due to this and other situations I had, but especially this as I felt like I was executing a totally normal roleplay situation that could easily happen in Real Life, now I am thinking bit different. Not only I think about the situation of - could it be done Real Life, but also I think, do I feel like it could be looked at any sort of rule break. And if I have second doubts about the situation, I just do not do it. So if I would have been with this thinking in the situation of the last report, I would have tried to keep stoping the driver in some way, maybe tried to figure out other ways to make my demands known to the driver, like with gestures to stop. But I would definitely not have opened fire like I did, not being sure, could it be rule break or not. 

• Like 1