Jump to content
Hilbert

Give Karen Minivan

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, dardanr said:

yes true thanks son we need a new mom cause the last one broke

I can do the dishes for you, for money.

3629980

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SezzeseParola said:

@nateX
Are you 100% sure that you really want to choose the path of the slave?

If so, i'll hit you up as soon as i come back from the eastern gulags. Deportations sucks.

Remember, your life will be commited to my wishes and whims.

You must forget your old life and dedicate yourself fully to my cause and pledge allegiance to my name.

Satisfy every single need i have, and you will be rewarded for your loyalty.

I'm interested, hit me up #3629980

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BrockOlly said:

Hi I'm bob beans, I saw this post and I want to use this as a business opportunity.

Does anyone want to buy some beans? 

That's so rude to come to MY advert like that.

If you donate me I can take some of your beans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hilbert said:

Fuck off, I have bigger tits than you.

Word. Hit me up and I will suck em, Karen you slut. You wanted to sue a building yesterday you braindead thot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nateX said:

Word. Hit me up and I will suck em, Karen you slut. You wanted to sue a building yesterday you braindead thot. 

Sucking them isn't free. And I'm gonna see that building in court.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Hilbert said:

Sucking them isn't free. And I'm gonna see that building in court.

Sure. You are the one that should pay me for offering you such a deal for free. 

  • PogU 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, 37hh said:

zetas sell bitches to horny niggas text me! 5731780

Dang that sounds good, tell me prices before I waste my time on you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Danfrewer said:

My legs are hurt Karen hit me with a Knife and Minivan

No worries. I had an SMG aimed at her today, she called me a moron.

  • PogU 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ChuckM said:

Karen kidnapped one of my employees. Do not trust this lady.

I also just saw massive mistake here. 

I have kidnapped at least 3 of your employees but since my "if you tell I'm gonna find you" tactic works so well, they haven't told you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2019 at 1:46 PM, Hilbert said:

I also just saw massive mistake here. 

I have kidnapped at least 3 of your employees but since my "if you tell I'm gonna find you" tactic works so well, they haven't told you.

You act like a criminal, Karen. I bet LSPD will take good care of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2019 at 2:19 PM, SezzeseParola said:

@nateX
Are you 100% sure that you really want to choose the path of the slave?

If so, i'll hit you up as soon as i come back from the eastern gulags. Deportations sucks.

Remember, your life will be commited to my wishes and whims.

You must forget your old life and dedicate yourself fully to my cause and pledge allegiance to my name.

Satisfy every single need i have, and you will be rewarded for your loyalty.

Hello? Still no SMS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, nateX said:

You act like a criminal, Karen. I bet LSPD will take good care of you.

Well yes they did. I almost escaped but those fuckers had tazers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hilbert said:

Well yes they did. I almost escaped but those fuckers had tazers.

Should be thankful for not getting shot down by carbines. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, nateX said:

Should be thankful for not getting shot down by carbines. 

You're very rude. I'm taking the kids from you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hilbert said:

You're very rude. I'm taking the kids from you.

Bet you love taking everyones kids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...