Benjamin_Lyon

Lyon - Benjamin Lyon (Ban Appeal)

Account Name: Lyon

Character Name: Benjamin Lyon

Admin who issued Punishment: [email protected]

Date of Punishment: 6/01/2019

Punishment Received: Permanent Ban

Reason Given for Punishment: Deathmatch, Abusive behaviour towards staff, Harassment Towards members.

Why Should your Appeal be Accepted: I have looked back at what I have done and I have realised that I was very childish in this situation, within the 2 months that I have been banned I have had time to reflect and look back at the rule book of this server and to become more mature in the situations that i put myself in. I also apologised to the other players that I affected, and if i was to be allowed back into this Community I would take it a lot more seriously than i had previously done before.

• FeelsChromosomeMan 1

Thank you @[email protected] I'd also like to formally apologise again for the things that i said to you during the childish event that I put myself in hopefully you can accept my apology and we can move along smoothly 🙂

Edited by Benjamin_Lyon
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1

Hello. 

gKe6aO1.png

Would you like to explain that and the other screenshots I've been given? It doesn't seem like you actually want to return. If you think Eclipse is thrash, why would you even try and return? And why are you still showing the same level of toxicity? 

• PogU 3

If you think that is toxicity, your are wrongly mistaken @FatherOsborn I can still call a game or a server trash and still become non-toxic. That's all i have to say but continuously looking through discord messages to get the satisfaction is definitely not professional that's all i have to say. But basing what i said which was one message is not good for a decision of whether i should come back, If you decide to let me back into the community I'll show you that i won't get another ban and that's a promise.

If you think Eclipse is thrash then stay out.

And this is the exact same behavior as before:
pcKYld7.png

In combination with calling Eclipse thrash? Yeah, that is pretty toxic buddy. And no, a player reached out to me with concerns of you coming back, based on the fact that you claim you have apologized to the people involved yet you're acting the same as you did before.

I have nothing further to add.

Pending @BallinByNature @harmdone

• hmmm 1