xxxJustTimmy

JustTimmy - Jacob King (Ban Appeal)

Account name:JustTimmy
Character name(s):Jacob_King

Admin who issued punishment: Serthon
Date of punishment:3/10/2019
Punishment received: Perm Ban

Reason given for punishment: (Vehicle Deathmatch) Offence #3

Your explanation of what happened: Me and the gang I was in at the time (AVLN) were chilling at our HQ when a group of people came up and 
started aiming guns at us so we decided to take out our guns and start shooting back which led to a massive shootout. At the time I didn't 
have a gun so  I used my vehicle as a weapon to attack them which led to me getting a VDM offence and a perm ban.

Why should your appeal be accepted?: The reason I was banned was for circling back after a failed attempt to hit a guy 
and trying to hit him again.. which I was not aiming for him at all (The First Time I Passed Him). You can see in the picture posted below 
I was nowhere near him when I passed him and was even swerving in the other direction as you can see by my tires and the way they were going. 
Then I came back around and hit the 4th guy and you don't even see the 3rd guy that I "attempted" to hit before..

Post any evidence or further details: ALSO want to point out when he is reloading he starts to run back to the purple car HELLA fast 🤔 Kinda 
seems a little bit like desync to me.. Don't have my POV of this but he might have been even farther away from my car on my screen 
than he is in the picture

image.png.a24560a3db93bcf3efdea8ea1a165fa7.png

Previous Report: 

Edited by xxxJustTimmy
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • monkaS 1

Although you bring up valid points, I have realized that at the time of the report/situation, the new rules weren't in place yet, therefore, as per the previous rulebook:

If there are multiple players on a scene, the driver can hit each one of them only once, however, the driver is given only
one attempt to do it. This means, that a vehicle cannot be used to drive through a scene multiple times with the
purpose of hitting more players.

Also, considering I should've handled it with previous rulebook (which I apologize for, I did not check the date of the report), I also should have used the previous punishment guidelines, therefore the punishment needs amending from the current ban to a two week ban (336 hours).

Pending Senior Admin.

• Like 1

Hello Jacob.

As Serthon pointed out

If there are multiple players on a scene, the driver can hit each one of them only once, however, the driver is given only
one attempt to do it. This means, that a vehicle cannot be used to drive through a scene multiple times with the
purpose of hitting more players.

This is from our old rule book which was in effect at the time of this incident. Had you wanted to ram more than 1 player you had to do it when you first drove through the scene, you cannot turn your car around and go back towards the scene with the purpose of hitting more players.

I have reviewed the report in questioning and you were in fact in violation of this rule at the time. 

I have reduced your ban to 192 hours (given that it was 6 days ago you got banned). 

Thank you,
- Osborn.

• Like 1