Max_Bryant

Solntsevskaya Bratva

head2.png

The Solntsevskaya Bratva, also known as SSVB or Solntsevskaya Brotherhood is the biggest and most powerful crime syndicate of the Russian mafia. The gang is currently most active in Los Santos, even though it has its groups all over the world including Eastern Europe, France and Switzerland

about-us.png

Solntsevskaya Bratva founded in late 1980s by Steel White (a former business man) which has spent most of his lifetime in jail for massive thefts and conflicts with the police. Solntsevskaya Bratva didn't have a name until they started to look for aggressive, unemployed young individuals which later eventually became business man and are known because of the organizations imports. The organization was found at the border of Los Santos which allowed them to import cold weapons to which were popular in the late 1982s. Talking about importing cold weapons and drugs, Solntsevskaya Avtoritet found a young guy called Max Bryant which was chased by other big and known organizations in town and took him behind his wing. From that day, these 2 fellas felt connection in running the organization. Sadly Steel White and Max Bryant both got deported and Bratva had to close. After 1 and half years of long and terrifying wait, Max got told he was able to come back to the Los Santos. He came back hoping people will remember him, when in reality not a lot did. He joined one of the biggest organizations in the town and soon he betrayed for another group in which he dissapeared forever. His brother Otarik Hoza came to the city to recreate what was in his family's blood without knowing and realizing his brother was gone. As time went by the organization became more focused and organized which made the organization leaders instantly get a target on their backs.

nuotraukas1.png

cs1.png

Our current situation is to control the city and find the people we trust. Our leaders still to this day have targets on their backs which is terrifying. We are trying to recruit aggressive and hard-working people and spread our organization name through out the Los Santos. Solntsevskaya Bratva recently agreed to be neutral with two of the biggest organisations in the whole Los Santos and looking forward to make alliances to grow even bigger than we currently are. We also are business people, we have plenty of properties to sell including gas stations, mansions, luxury cars. If there's one way to recognize us, it's the Russian accent and most importantly, our suits and luxurious vehicles/mansions.

nuotraukas1.png

fture_plano.png

Our biggest future plans is to grow bigger and potentially refurbish the meat factory. We trying to get into the banking sector which will enable us to launder our money and move as closer to oligarchs as possible. Although we have our illegal weapon supplier, we are always looking for someone more promising to fill our needs and requirements within the weapons and the price itself. 

nuotraukas1.png

rulerino.png

Always have your radio on you,and always follow the radio frequency.

When in danger speak fluently and clear about the situation.

Never leave anyone behind

Never interact with cops,never give them any kind of information.

Never talk about your brotherhood,and never try to harass someone if not necessary.

Once in the brotherhood always in brotherhood.

If one of us has a problem,means that all of us has a problem

The RP quality always has to maintain a high profile.

nuotraukas1.png

coderino.png

drecoderino.png

nuotraukas1.png

ranks.png

7x9oCpU.png

Head of the organization,every single member has to get a blessing from Avtoritet if being invited into our brotherhood,if not there's Vor v zakone for that. Brotherhood is being ran by a system of voting. Every single higher rank (svoyak+) votes whenever needed. ( recruiting, punishments, offenses, defences, business, etc ) He's the only one who is promoting and punishing people in the organization,no one shall interrupt his inside peace.

CHWV6fd.png

Usually the second head in the family ,difference is just that he doesn't interrupt with the abuses of law. Stays in cover and most of the time runs the organizations money, orders ships, planes,also has a huge priority when voting. Everyone below has their heads up and mind sharp when something is being told. Besides that Vor v zakone is working to find trustful and loyal people.

6zG2VdV.png

Runs the brotherhood when the Don is not available to do so,takes everything in his hands and listens to the orders from Vor v zakone. Is in charge usually for weapon shipments and legal business taxes covering. Recruits Svoyak's and puts them under his wing teaching them the ropes of life.

JPSXSmT.png

Is in charge of Blatnok's, Byk's,being led by the higher ranks. Doesn't go into front line and gets a huge cut. Orders what streets to watch and who to punish/milk. Usually has a name in town and is known to everyone. Can be recruited and trained as professional murderer,usually takes care of serious aggressors.

eGSLolU.png

Usually takes orders by Svoyak's and does whatever they wish to do. Active criminals and has no fear to spend some time with fellow brothers in prison. This rank means that the member is trusted by the brotherhood and is ready to do whatever is told them to.

gQiWalq.png

Recently joined the brotherhood,earning respect and taking orders by higher Bratva members,milks business man when ordered,and takes cuts from the shopkeepers in Groove Street.
Usually goes into missions with hitman operative teams to assassinate people and earn loyalty this way.

nuotraukas1.png

Edited by Max_Bryant
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • PogU 3

I've found some really old pictures from us controlling the city. 

5-AEE3-AB9-72-AF-45-A4-B7-E0-C08508-CAD1-F4.png

And this is us undercover dealing with the snitch back in the day.

E423-DF95-2-E5-B-4-EAE-8826-59441-F3-FD55-B.png

Edited by Max_Bryant
  • Like 1
  • PogU 1

Helping some new people in town, showing them where they can get service for their cars.

20190314233022-1-1.png

20190314233047-1-1.png

20190314233404-1.png  

One of us getting arrested by police.

20190314221009-1.png

Edited by Rycka40

Oooof right when we moved out of beige suits. Almost another conflict due to colours haha. Rather than that, well done, like the style, graphics see you around.

• Upvote 1

Bratva saved my ass a couple times when I first joined the server, best of luck friendos ❤️

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, 37hh said:

Bratva saved my ass a couple times when I first joined the server, best of luck friendos ❤️

I think a lot of people can relate, they are way to friendly 💁‍♂️❤️

• Upvote 1
  • PogU 1

On 3/10/2019 at 2:33 AM, Max_Bryant said:

I've found some really old pictures from us controlling the city. 

5-AEE3-AB9-72-AF-45-A4-B7-E0-C08508-CAD1-F4.png

And this is us undercover dealing with the snitch back in the day.

E423-DF95-2-E5-B-4-EAE-8826-59441-F3-FD55-B.png

I got run up by these dudes, they showed absuletly 0 RP. 

• FeelsChromosomeMan 2

1 minute ago, JassemBenRayana said:

I got run up by these dudes, they showed absuletly 0 RP. 

1 hour ago, Chris Bluestone said:

Poor quality of Roleplay ! 

Can you please stop trashtalking the topic? If we showed 0 RP that should be against rules right? Take it to the right section to the forum and report who ever did that, as of now, you show a low iq trashtalking on topic not gonna lie.

1 hour ago, Max_Bryant said:

Can you please stop trashtalking the topic? If we showed 0 RP that should be against rules right? Take it to the right section to the forum and report who ever did that, as of now, you show a low iq trashtalking on topic not gonna lie.

This topic is for everyone who want to say something good or bad about your Crew so . 

I got only Negative things to say from the situation what I got into with you boys .  

Just say ! 

And its not Trashtalking . Next time I will show a SS/Video how good you are boys ! 

Edited by Chris Bluestone
  • Cringe 1
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1
  • PogU 1

Topic 8 1/2/10, could be added more info
Screenshot editing 8/10
Quality of RP judging by screenshots: 2/10 on an overall scale and 8/10 on Eclipse quality of RP

I give this faction 8 gopniks in tracksuits out of 10

Edited by nateX
  • Upvote 1
  • Cringe 1
  • PogU 1

3 hours ago, nateX said:

Topic 8 1/2/10, could be added more info
Screenshot editing 8/10
Quality of RP judging by screenshots: 2/10 on an overall scale and 8/10 on Eclipse quality of RP

I give this faction 8 gopniks in tracksuits out of 10

Thanks for the feedback. I will make sure we get better. 

4 hours ago, Chris Bluestone said:

This topic is for everyone who want to say something good or bad about your Crew so . 

I got only Negative things to say from the situation what I got into with you boys .  

Just say ! 

And its not Trashtalking . Next time I will show a SS/Video how good you are boys ! 

So the negative things if I’m not wrong when you Fear RP and get shot down when there is 5 heavy armed people pointing a gun at your head and you decide the best thing to do is call a radio? I don’t want to talk bad about you but if you came here to give feedback please do like @nateX did as this format is way better for us and for everyone else in general. Thanks both of you for the feedback we will try to get better. 

• Like 3

Way to improve is to slow down on the pics with guns and shit. Instead, focus on including screenshots /me's and /do's. Shows that the members know how to rp. Good luck.

Edited by nateX
fixed post, it was badly written
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Max_Bryant said:

So the negative things if I’m not wrong when you Fear RP and get shot down when there is 5 heavy armed people pointing a gun at your head and you decide the best thing to do is call a radio? I don’t want to talk bad about you but if you came here to give feedback please do like @nateX did as this format is way better for us and for everyone else in general. Thanks both of you for the feedback we will try to get better. 

Looks like you talking about someone els . 

But I hope to see something good from your side to change my mind 

Edited by Chris Bluestone