OBESE

ID 27 DM, HOSTAGE, NON-RP

Player(s) being reported: ID 27
Date of interaction reported: 14/02/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1550113914

Your characters name: Matt Avens

Other player(s) involved: none
Specific rule(s) broken:

DM - 7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
HOSTAGE - 7.7.1 Players are allowed to kidnap or to take other players hostage for these specific reasons:
• If you attempt to commit robbery (ex.: general stores, banks), you are allowed to take other players hostage for
the duration of the robbery as insurance in case the police arrive. An NPC is not a valid hostage.
NON-RP - 6.6.1 Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

It all started as usual with a robbery at the Pier until the individual decided to kidnap me and take as a hostage. He forced me to get into his car, we got to the store and he told me to rob the store. The rule about taking a HOSTAGE means that you can kidnap someone as an insurance, not sure I was insurance in this scenario, but might be. Before we approached the shop he literally went off-roads and drove on the steep terrain with a city car what I find to be very unrealistic and poor quality rp. By the end of the robbery, although I complied to all the demands and he got everything he needed and had no reason to finish me of, he still DM'ed me.

Evidence of rule breach:

This is the whole 14min video of the roleplay:

Edited by OBESE
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello and thanks for making this report @OBESE. Nice roleplay by the way you handled that great then reporting afterwards.

Ok so Elja_Hajrovic has 24 hours to respond with and explanation of these events below and why he thinks that it is acceptable. @Eljaa

1. Killing after he has complied with everything you said. 
  2. Kidnapping a guy without valid reason.

Also the reason for killing him at the end please.

Kind Regards
XposeD & @Dqniel

• Like 2

Hello Elja again and thanks for your response.

So kidnapping is a non-RP offence which you will get as you didn't have a valid reason to do so.

At the end when you decided to injure him after he had completely complied with all your demands and he roleplayed fainting you went along with that roleplay and had reason which is too minor to kill him. This meaning I will be issuing a Deathmatch punishment Offence #2.

Elja_Hajrovic will receive Deathmatch Offence #2 and Non-RP.

Kind Regards
XposeD & @Dqniel

Closed & Archived

• Like 1