Puskin

ID 120 fearRP

Player(s) being reported: ID 120
Date of interaction reported: 2019-02-013
Unix time stamp from HUD:  1550084485
Your characters name: Will Kaktus

Other player(s) involved: Rock Kafka

Specific rule(s) broken:

" Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s life in situations where your safety is in immediate
danger when the attacker is in a position to quickly end your life at will. This can come in a form of having a weapon
aimed at your character’s head at close range, where reaching for your own weapon would result in you being killed
instantly, or where your life is in direct danger and any attempt to resist would result in your immediate death,,

How did the player break the rule(s)? I said to him on your knees but he didn't responded to that while i was pointing gun at him . So he decided to take his gun and start to shoot while i was pointing the gun in his body . 

Evidence of rule breach:

Hello, and thank you for making this report! @Puskin

Player Tomas_Raw will have 24 hours to respond with his side of the story, and explain the reasoning for his actions which can be seen in the provided footage above. The reported party does not have a forum account, and will be notified of this report ingame. 

Kind regards,

Dqniel

Senior Support

Hello, and thank you for remaining patient. As Thomas_Raw has not responded with his side of the story and explained the reasoning for his actions, myself and @Dqniel have decided to conclude this report based on the evidence provided to us by the reporting party.

Player Tomas_Raw will receive a punishment for Fear Roleplay I Offense #1 (Minor).

First and foremost, it can be seen that Thomas_Raw has the “New Player” tag, but as he has not made an attempt to contact either me or Dqniel, let alone responded with his side of the story in this forum report, we will have to go under the assumption that he is above 1000 XP, thus making him eligible to be robbed. Secondly, it can be seen that you completely disregarded the value of your characters life, by taking out your gun while your hands are up, and firing your weapon at someone who has you under gunpoint at close range. Please remember for future reference to comply with the Fear Roleplay rules, and to show adequate and realistic fear for your characters life in a vulnerable and life threatening position similar to this one, as well as following every demand given to you as one instinctively would do in real life.

Thank you for making this report! @Puskin

Report accepted & archived.

Kind regards,
XposeD & Dqniel

• Like 1