MikeyyyG

ID 60 (VDM, NCZ)

Player(s) being reported: ID 60
Date of interaction reported: 13/02/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1550072989

Your characters name: Brian Walky

Other player(s) involved: ID 6 (Passenger)

Specific rule(s) broken:

5.3.4. Vehicle deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player or damaging their property intentionally by
using a vehicle without having a valid in-character reason to do so. Breaking this rule repeatedly will end in a
permanent ban.

5.6.1 No crime zones (NCZ’s) are areas of the city which are against the rules to commit crimes involving a victim or
disobey a police order even when you may have an in character reason. A player whom is wanted from the police may
run if confronted in a no crime zone but may not continuously return without it being considered cop baiting for a
chase. You may also drive through a crime zone during a pursuit if needed to escape, and if being chased by a
criminal, they may not attack you once you are within the crime zone and watch and wait for a more realistic time to
strike. NCZ’s are in place to simulate a heavily guarded area which would be unreasonable to commit crimes in
realistically.

How did the player break the rules?: ID 60 was chasing me around the city so I decided I would go to the police station for safety. ID 60 then decided to ram me off my bike in a NCZ causing me to become injured. 

Evidence of rule breach: 

• PogU 1

Hello and thank you for making this report. 

Reece_Curry/ID 60 | Will have 24 hours to respond. Player has been notified in game. 

Reece, why were you attempting to ram the man off the bike in the first place?

Why did you continue to ram him in the NCZ?

Pending responses.

Regards,

Archaeah.

Hello i am Reece curry, The situation went like this. The guy i was chasing stopped outside of his house but remained on his bike, we had a brief talk and then me and my passenger pointed a gun at him and told him to get off his bike, he then started to run. My intention was to stop him escaping to the ncz and if the clip was in the full form you would of seen me saying ooc : ffs, then saying in character leave him he is in the camera zone. The back end of the car knocked him off which was not my idea of how things was going to go. 

@Archaeah

Edited by reeceobz
  • Like 1

@reeceobz Thanks for taking the time to reply. 

I have the first and only encounter with ID 60 on video, see below. I don't believe the event that happened in the video granted them KOS, hence the VDM accusation. @Archaeah

• PogU 1

did i at any point try to shoot you or know you was such low hp? hitting you off your bike was not supposed to kill you and especially i wasn't supposed to hit you in the ncz otherwise i would of rammed you with the front of the car to stop you from running to proceed to rob you. you also began to stop as soon as you seen the blue writing on the bottom left which i did not see so quickly. 

• Like 1

Hello and thank you for the report.

After reviewing the footage and reading your responses, I have decided that;

Reece_Curry/ID 60 | Will Receive a Non RP #3 for hitting the player within the NCZ. No punishment for VDM will be given.

Report accepted and archived.

Regards,

Archaeah.