ID 58 (7.2 Deathmatch)

Player(s) being reported: ID 58
Date of interaction reported: 2/13/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1550065875

Your characters name: Joe Darley

Other player(s) involved: ID 15

Specific rule(s) broken:

7.2 Deathmatch

7.2.3 A player cannot kill their victim, if the victim is in compliance with the demands.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

I was cooking some meths and LSD's in a lab then after finishing a batch I started walking away across the road in-front of the abandoned motel suddenly out of nowhere these two guys showed up and began to rob me that was the time I started recording, I dropped all the stuffs in my inventory (meths and LSD's) and complied raising my hands up and kneel'ed down then I let them do their work. After he (ID 58) finished searching my pockets for anything in my inventory he went nuts and straight DM'ed me. The evidence says it all.

Evidence of rule breach:

It's me ID 58. Can you post the full video how i said to you ,, IF YOU SAY ONE MORE WORD I GONNA SHOOT YOU ". Because u took only half a clip. 

Just now, Puskin said:

Post FULL VIDEO . I didn't DM'ed because your wallet was empty 

What full video are you asking for? that's all I've recorded in that situation. If you did recorded kindly post it here, I'm gonna take a rest for now and let the admins review this.

Hello, and thank you for making this report! @clickclack

As the reporting party does not have a recording of the entire robbery incident taking place from beginning to end, could either Will_Kaktus | @Puskin or Antony_Miller | @asfr7 provide some form of recording that covers the incident from beginning to end? Alternatively for @Puskin to re-upload the clip he posted above as it is no longer available. 

Looking forward to your replies! 

Kind regards,

Dqniel

Senior Support

Edited by Dqniel

i do not have any video of that.

but also you cant say its DM just for the part when he got killed it doesnt show anything.

He said that he started to recording when we started to rob him, but he putted just half a robbery into this report . So that means he has other half a clip.  So you can’t say this is DM because there is not enaugh evidence . 

image0.png

Edited by Puskin

Hello,

Thank you for making this report.

After checking chat logs in-game, I am more inclined to believe that you were told not to speak again but did it anyway, therefore, giving them a valid reason to attack you. I'll not be issuing any DM punishments on the reported party. All parties are excused of rule-breaches.

This report will be locked and archived due to this conclusion.

Kindest Regards,
Flucifial
Eclipse Roleplay Administrator