MinMyn

MinMyn- Cosmin Visinesc (Ban appeal)

• Account name:MinMyn Character name(s):Cosmin_Visinescu 
    Admin who issued punishment:XposeD 
    Date of punishment:12/02/2019 18:39 
    Punishment received:Ban 72 hours ban 
    Reason given for punishment: 
    Your explanation of what happened:I was cooking an the lighthouse and those two guys came here tryed and manage to rob my friend injuring him,after him they came to me they initiated on me pointing guns on me so i've put my hands up because i didn't have a gun
    and i couldn't do nothing before they came to help my friend and after they came even if i had it was to late
    i was with my hands up.In the next moment one of them was freaking out of what he found into my friends briefcase
    and came and call the second one to look inside the briefcase.So i had 10 to 15 seconds to react seeing that i'm not under a threat
    so i decided to try saving my life and my goods.As you can see in this short video that my friend sent me(the part that the 2 guys refused to show the admin)
    when i was directly threatened i reacted as a normal person will do, and when i got the chance i took advantage of it
    seeing that one of them was eating with lust a burger and the second was with his nose in the briefcase and run the first one over
    (hit him one single time) then immediately i've turned around and run over the second guy (hit him one single time) I understand they were frustrated because they had that situation under control but they made the biggest mistake to turn the back to a man that they threatened and he is willing to fight for his goods. 
     Why should your appeal be accepted?:I consider and i'm pretty sure i haven't violate any rule seeing that i had the KOS right 
    Post any evidence or further details:
  • The part that they didn't want you to see: https://plays.tv/video/5c63429a8593c82a19/macs-help?oreferer=notifications
  • The part that the admin saw: https://gyazo.com/9c4823f32f3829df8ca063e68853cac0
  • • Your life was threatened in the past (ex.: in a robbery, a combat situation or a hostage situation);
    • The life of your friend or ally is threatened at the present or if you have witnessed it happen in the past;
    • There is an attempt to steal your valuables, or those of your group, if the value of theft is not less than $75.000
    (this point excludes vehicles);
    All 2 examples in less then 1 minute.
  • 7.3 Vehicle deathmatch 7.3.1 Vehicle deathmatch is identical to deathmatch, however, the rule explains how vehicles should not be used as weapons.
  • 7.3.2 A vehicle cannot be used to repeatedly force a player into a ragdoll state, for example, it cannot be used to knock the player down on the ground multiple times or to park a vehicle on top of them.
  • 7.3.3 If there is a valid reason to attack someone, a vehicle may be used once (a failed attempt counts) to knock the other player on the ground.
  • 7.3.4 If there are multiple players on a scene, the driver can hit each one of them only once, however, the driver is given only one attempt to do it. This means, that a vehicle cannot be used to drive through a scene multiple times with the purpose of hitting more players.
  • Post any evidence or further details:
  • The part that they didn't want you to see: https://plays.tv/video/5c63429a8593c82a19/macs-help?oreferer=notifications
  • The part that the admin saw: https://gyazo.com/9c4823f32f3829df8ca063e68853cac0
  • And to be honest, in this case it's me but i don't care who it is, when it is a situation like this where the evidence brought to the admin in game in ooc it's this short and you don't know the full story.The admin should ask both sides to go on forum and bring there evidences and discuss with calm and respect.Because like in this case there can be misunderstandings and the wrong decisions can be made. I know XposeD did his job and he is trying his best to keep the community clear,but the lack of evidence can lead to a unfair decision.
Edited by MinMyn

Hello and thank you for appealing. I spoke with Xposed about this and he issued the punishment on my behalf, as you had already ran over someone who was already injured, this in my opinion makes it VDM.

Recommending the punishment remains, pending a Head Administrator to conclude.