Jump to content

Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Inshaallah403

hey guys new too server. quick question

Recommended Posts

thanks people , for some reason when i am doing the written test and i go to desktop to read the guide to check that im writing about the right thing my game glitches and im at the map with the written quiz gone. am i doing something wrong

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Inshaallah403 said:

thanks people , for some reason when i am doing the written test and i go to desktop to read the guide to check that im writing about the right thing my game glitches and im at the map with the written quiz gone. am i doing something wrong

 

When you tab back into the game press f2 to get rid of the courser on the screen and then press escape to close down the map. But I'm pretty sure that's cheating so study the rule book before you take the quiz not during the quiz.

Edited by xxxJustTimmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i believe the written is open book.  not really sure but pretty sure. But thanks for the info

19 hours ago, xxxJustTimmy said:

When you tab back into the game press f2 to get rid of the courser on the screen and then press escape to close down the map. But I'm pretty sure that's cheating so study the rule book before you take the quiz not during the quiz.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Femo said:

sorry what are rules? 

Something you don't seem to have a solid grasp of based on your "scamming" report against Rycka lmao.

Edited by LiveTrash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, LiveTrash said:

Something you don't seem to have a solid grasp of based on your "scamming" report against Rycka lmao.

is not that what i meant by that comment? confused...

Edited by Femo
  • Cringe 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×