Rytis

Sam Clifford ($7,000)

Character to be refunded: Sam Clifford
Date and time of incident: 5:40 2/11/2019

Requested refund (what and how much): $7,000

Description of incident resulting in loss:
I logged into the server, took some money from an ATM and thought I'd play some poker, got onto the table,
and saw that I had two Aces in my hand. I thought, great I'm likely to win here so I called $7,000 or so to see that I had lost. I was a little bit surprised
since I had such a great hand, but after I looked what the winner had, he only had an 8 and a King and won with a two pair. Pressed f12 as soon as I realised
that this was some sort of glitch, and after I asked the players what had happened and why I lost they told me its a known visual glitch and apparently I actually
just had a 3 and a 4 or something.
Evidence of loss:
https://imgur.com/a/IDJlxIw - Photo of my hand, and the cards on the table, plus the winner's message clearly in sight.
Comments: Nothing else really, apart from what I have stated above.

Thank you for making a refund request, please review the refund request requirements as there is a minimum of 25,000 dollars worth of money or assets had to have been lost. Pending admin reaponse.

Hello there,

Like Mickey said, we don't accept refund requests under 25k. Please read over the requirements carefully for new time.

- Boxxy