kennyGribbins

Cop Baiting appeal Archie Gribbins

Account name: kennygribbins361

Characters name: Archie Gribbins

Admin who issued the punishment: Musketdeeznuts

Your explanation of what happened: My friend Femo Johnson wasn't allowed at  Los Santos Customs because he's banned from it. But he wouldn't leave so the mechanic called cops on him and when he did that I went to Femo and whispered to him ill get my SMG. I did that because I thought he was going to get arrested because for some reason he wouldn't leave. After I got my SMG  I went back and femo was surrounded by a load of mechanics and the cop. Then the cop walked up to me and said lets talk but I drove off because I had the SMG and I didn't want to risk losing it because its expensive. And then after that I got kicked for cop baiting.

Why should your appeal be accepted?: Because I believe I wasn't cop baiting and I don't want something like this ruining my chances to join PD because I didn't cop bait. 

Post any evidence or further details: https://youtu.be/zXCKv8xEu60

The offense may be voided upon senior admins review.

I accepted a report. where your ID was mentioned to be cop-baiting. Luring out a 911 call, you then went away and came back to the scene, looked at the officer and started a chase.

The 911 call wasn't called on me I believe that's why I returned and I drove off because I didn't want to take any chances of losing my smg after I got kicked I logged back in put my smg in my house and went back and talked to the officer

Hello and thank you for appealing. After reviewing the footage and reading Musket's recommendation, I have decided to void the punishment.

Appeal accepted, punishment archived.