Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

MikeyyyG

ID 121 (6.2. Kill On Sight, 5.3 Deathmatch)

Player(s) being reported: ID 121
Date of interaction reported: 10/02/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1549824586

Your characters name: Brian Walky

Other player(s) involved: Pete Wright

Specific rule(s) broken:

5.3.1. Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player or damaging their property intentionally without
having a valid in-character reason to do that. Breaking this rule repeatedly will end in a permanent ban.

6.2.2. Kill on Sight is only allowed for these specific reasons to kill, and all other reasons to kill must have roleplay
involved.

● Witnessing first hand threat or attempt of murder against you or a close friend.
● Actively kidnapping or taking hostage a close friend.
● Large scale theft of greater than $75,000 in value (excluding vehicles).

How did the player break the rules?: The reported player broke the Deathmatch rule by killing myself and Pete without having a valid IC reason to do so. The reported player broke the Kill on Sight rule since they engaged in zero roleplay before killing us and did not meet any of the KOS exceptions.

Evidence of rule breach: 

Edited by MikeyyyG
  • Like 1

First of all shouldn't it be punishable to attempt to steal a vehicle in a high end car shop where irl would be many of people? (by the fact it's HIGH END CARS for sale, there should be plenty of security to fuck anyone up). Honestly I was in such situations many times before where i pointed gun at people and they just shot me without any fear rp, so I've acted. Also there was 2 other people in there and who would try to steal vehicle infront of other people?

So the situation was, I bought drag bike, and was driving it to my house, (left my totero vehicle at high end cars). While on my way I got a call saying my car is being lockpicked so I have turned back, went there, saw noone, so i left my bike and drove my tottero arround the corner, while I was comming back to my drag bike, saw two of them comming to my bike, so i just watched for 3 minutes. My bad I didn't shouted them to stop. There were 2 of them so I panicked and shot them (one was lockpickind other was scouting). It's sickening that you might not even leave your car  at high end car shop for 2 minutes that would be stolen. (remember the fact that 2 of my cars vehicles was being stolen in 5 minutes time, so i had a reason to be there on a look out). In real life if someone would try to steal my super car (2 people of them aswell) I wouldn't hesitate to shoot them in any way if i could.

So in the way i see:
my vehicles was being stolen 2 times in 5 minutes, so I had a reason to be on a watch since i got call that one of my car was being picklocked.

Shots were fired to neutralise them no to kill them (since i dind't shot fatal shots when they were on the ground, one bleed though).

I might have broken the rule, punish me if you wish, but the rule is bs itself defending criminals who are on grind 24/7 then they would just shoot you since "oh there's 2 of us you're one so we dont need to be scared of fear rp).

Edited by Scott Cleverley

So this is where I came to check on my car. further in the video you can even see 2 people walking arround, isn't that fearrp to be caught while in attempt to steal a car by itself. After neutralising them there was no other shots done, they were let to call medics and police arrived aswell on the scene, my intent was not to kill them it was to stop them from driving away with my bike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgBLmyc_rI4&feature=youtu.be

I did not interacted with them calling police/medics: https://youtu.be/OxjDBuLa6lk
Would've called myself but they did it first.

So in conlusion in my point of view grinders who grind stealing cars are protected by the rules of not being KOS for attempting to steel your (high value vehicle, this time 2x), but if you tell them to stop and hold one on gun point it wont be considered fear rp for one of them to start shooting at you, and while you shoot back the other one that you had hold on gunpoint would draw his gun away. So either the rule is bs or either they should stop stealing shit in a broad day light, while other peoples around and in a car park that has cars worth of millions. 

I was not involved in the shooting portion but the responding officer afterward. I see by this video the original poster lied in a /do, when I investigated the situation. Apologies, not the original situation, but figured I'd mention.

• Like 1
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1

1 hour ago, Xoza said:

I was not involved in the shooting portion but the responding officer afterward. I see by this video the original poster lied in a /do, when I investigated the situation. Apologies, not the original situation, but figured I'd mention.

Are you sure it was @MikeyyyG and not me you're referring to? I'm pick locking the bike in the video. I done a lot of /do RP and answered truthfully to each one, maybe you were the detective? Just wanted to clear up any confusion if it was my responses 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xoza said:

I think you mean @Pistol Pete as I died before any officer arrived on scene

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pistol Pete said:

Are you sure it was @MikeyyyG and not me you're referring to? I'm pick locking the bike in the video. I done a lot of /do RP and answered truthfully to each one, maybe you were the detective? Just wanted to clear up any confusion if it was my responses 🙂

Not relevant to the original report, don't want to derail. I was the 'detective' and I did ask if there were any fingerprints on the bike with /do. Just be aware in the future. Thanks.

• Like 1

Hello and thanks for making this report.

I will go over the report with my colleague and come to a conclusion.

Please be patient and no more replies are needed.

Kind Regards
XposeD & @Dqniel

• Like 1

Hello, I will conclude this report short and sweet. The person who is being reported has spoken to me in discord and has admitted to his mistakes and is terribly sorry.
So I will not write about what was wrong etc as he already knows.

Also a added charge of metagaming will be applied.

Scott_Cleverley Will receive punishment for Deathmatch | Offence #1 & Metagaming | Offence #1

Kind Regards
XposeD & @Dqniel

Locked & Archived

• Like 2