ID 141 (Fear RP)

Player(s) being reported:   ID 141
Date of interaction reported:  10/02/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD:  1549825094

Your characters name: Dinis Silva

Other player(s) involved: 

Specific rule(s) broken: FEAR RP 

7.1 Fear roleplay
7.1.2 Examples, where your character’s life is considered to be in direct danger:
• When you are on foot and a weapon is aimed at you at close range;
• When the engine of your vehicle is stalled and a weapon is aimed at you at close range;
• When the attacker lowers their weapon to write a roleplay response, your life remains in direct danger;

How did the player break the rule(s)?:   Told him to put the hands up, he did 180 and started to shoot me, he wasn't with the gun on his hand, pushed it and shot me...

Hello, and thank you for making this report! @Skizee

Nikolay_Suleimanov (ID 141) will have 24 hours to respond with his side of the story, as well as explain the reasoning for his actions which can be seen in the footage provided. The reported party does not have a forum account, and will be notified of this report ingame. 

Kind regards,

Dqniel

Senior Support

Hello, Nikolay_Suleimanov here

As you can see in the video, as he climbs off his bike, I took my weapon into my hand. When he said hands up, I instantly reacted and took him down. I knew what was about to happend and reacted quickly.

• Upvote 2

Hello, and thank you to everyone involved who responded with their side of the story. After extensively reviewing the footage provided with the help of multiple members of the staff team, as well as taking the points stated in this player report into consideration, we have decided to come to a final conclusion.

Upon slowing down the footage, it can be seen that Nikolay had his weapon equipped in his hand prior to Dinis drawing his weapon and pointing it towards him. As per the rules outlined in 7.1.3, this situation is not a violation of Fear Roleplay. For this reason, we have decided to deny this report.

Report reviewed, archived & denied.

Kind regards, - XposeD & Dqniel.