Jump to content

Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Jbacon

106, 53, 94, 77, 148, 57 Deathmatching, KOS

Recommended Posts

Player(s) being reported:  106, 53, 94, 77, 148, 57
Date of interaction reported: 02/09/2019 (AT Canada)
Unix time stamp from HUD: 154976956

Your characters name: Jay Bacon

Other player(s) involved: Tom Daniels, Emily (id 31)

Specific rule(s) broken:
iKN04BZ.pngGYf5XqW.png

How did the player break the rule(s)?

I was sitting at LSC, having a conversation with a miss Emily when I noticed cars parking up in an odd configuration. I saw a man step out with a shotgun, I immediately backed away, there were no demands made, no talking or shouting. They immediately started to shot without demands or reason, ID 57 pulls a gun, doesn't say anything, and then shoots to disable the car, they continue to shoot without cause and kill me, I have no idea why they shot at me, or why they would of, I never retaliated or fought back I fled for my life. You can hear ID 76 saying "did ya'll tell him to put his hands up before you shot" then I get executed by id 148

Evidence of rule breach:

https://plays.tv/video/5c5f8ea2da4eece2e0/dm

Edited by Jbacon
fixed title

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @Jbacon and thank you for the report

Players (57)Ryka White, (94)Amarali Cage, and (148)King Oni have 24 hours to respond with their side of the story. They have all been notified ingame.

What reason did you three have to initiate this and why did you shoot at him? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the video it shows that voip was down for Jbacon video. He saw guns pointed at him and he knew that voip was down why didn't he go into /b and say voip was down? That is very questionable. Also in the video Max Bryant voip is loud and clear Rycka told him to get out the car twice not just one time. He then reverses and run away when all he could've done was put his hands up with two or more guns pointed to him. Me, King Oni proceed to chase him I witness him hit his panic buttons which gave me a reason to shoot him. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In this video supplied by Jay Bacon at 00:37 Rycka White (ID 57) approaches the car with gun drawn and you can see the ID above his head turn green showing that he is attempting to speak using his mic, this was in plain sight of Jay Bacon and he at that moment knew that he could not hear him. In this video also you can clearly hear nothing come from Rycka as the server has voice bugs from time to time. Had Jay Bacon made an attempt to type in /ooc to say he couldn't hear us we would of NOT shot at him and continued the RP by typing. But his clear attempt to escape going against the demands we were saying over voice led us to shoot. Now we are full aware that the server has VOIP Issues but we always attempt to use VOIP first as it is easier than putting your pistol down to type once we are told that we are not heard by the person we are RPing with we then resort to typing. As I stated before had he told us he could't hear us we would of NOT shot at him and he would not of been injured

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to point out it is not my responsibility to tell you in /b that your voip isn't working, we all know that the voip system is iffy at the best, it is your responsibility to ensure your target is able to hear and understand your demands. 
Me pressing my panic button doesn't give you KOS on me. How would that grant you permission to kill me. If that is the case then I would gain KOS on players when they use their radio and say "need backup". is that the assumption we are going off of hear? 

I would like to point out that robbing a cop in public place is brink Non-RP. I would like to know your IC reason for attempting to rob me, and also how you guys formulated a plan without using radio, and when you can hear the above player clearly talking on discord asking "why are you shooting, Stop Shooting". Please explain in more detail, if you had valid KOS on me then so be it, but seeing as I haven't played in 24hours, I find it hard to believe that this was any more then an attempted kidnapping for gun fight rp, which I am not interested in as if I had of been I would of shot back rather then run. 

@King Polo If you have a video showing your point of view and how Valid KOS was obtained please submit the video, so we can clarify this easily and painlessly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello this is Rycka White. Alright so i run up to the police officer telling him "three times clear and loud" to get out his vehicle, he does not obey the commands that i give him. The officer starts driving away, hitting the panic button. This give me a reason to open fire. We stalled his engine, he still decides to get out of his car and run even though there is three guns pointed and him. We did not want to rob you.

Edited by Rycka40

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jay_Bacon running away after already being shot is not a breach of Fear_RP. In addition to that it is your responsibility to make sure the person you have at gunpoint can hear your demands. Hitting A Panic button is not a valid reason for KOS, especially after already being shot at as he was just trying to flee. If these are the only reasons you three have against him then it is DeathMatching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jbacon said:

I would like to point out it is not my responsibility to tell you in /b that your voip isn't working, we all know that the voip system is iffy at the best, it is your responsibility to ensure your target is able to hear and understand your demands. 
Me pressing my panic button doesn't give you KOS on me. How would that grant you permission to kill me. If that is the case then I would gain KOS on players when they use their radio and say "need backup". is that the assumption we are going off of hear? 

I would like to point out that robbing a cop in public place is brink Non-RP. I would like to know your IC reason for attempting to rob me, and also how you guys formulated a plan without using radio, and when you can hear the above player clearly talking on discord asking "why are you shooting, Stop Shooting". Please explain in more detail, if you had valid KOS on me then so be it, but seeing as I haven't played in 24hours, I find it hard to believe that this was any more then an attempted kidnapping for gun fight rp, which I am not interested in as if I had of been I would of shot back rather then run. 

@King Polo If you have a video showing your point of view and how Valid KOS was obtained please submit the video, so we can clarify this easily and painlessly.

 

We did not want to rob you as we had planned to do something else including a robbery of a other guy which in the end we managed to shoot him. We just wanted to clear you  so you don't call the radio for back up as it was perfect timing for us to get the guy we wanted, you just were at the wrong time at the wrong place. Also no one was talking on discord as everything was through the radio. People were shouting stop shooting because we didn't wanted to get involved with cops. Talking about you, and what I noticed myself, it was your responsibility to notice us that you can't hear us. Everyone has these problems with VOIP so do not act innocent. Also heavy RP when 2 guys at the start holding a gun at you, and the third guy takes a heavy your choice is to drive backwards and run? Fear RP I guess, heavy's shooting and you running like a hero like bullets do not hit you. 

Edited by Max_Bryant
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im King Oni  I was together with everyone there so don't make it sound like i was alone and that was a kos hit we were all there as a GROUP people in my GROUP pointed guns at you and said two or three time step out the car and that when you drive back get your car stalled and run off again i follow you with the rest of the GROUP of which a lot of us have heavy's and you press a panic button which means that swat and other cops will show up and shoot everyone with heavies including me so in a way pressing the panic button is you threatening my life  about you asking why you'll never know cause you didn't comply and just ran off which i call non rp with that many guns pointed at you theres no rule against asking people out their cars so keep it on topic

Edited by King Polo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to point out that I was already in reverse by the time you lit up green. From the time I saw the guy get out of the car with a shotgun... which was before you were at my window, was 3 seconds.... then my panic alarm wasn't until I was jumping the barricades at the north of the compound, which you would not of ICLY been able to see as the button is on my radio attached to my chest so I would like to ask how you managed to Powergame seeing my hand press a button on my chest as I was a long ways a head of everyone and facing away.?
Not one of the people with guns was close enough to validate the fear rp rule. And also, explain your intentions then... lets just point guns at a cop because that makes sense.

@Max_Bryant I would like to point out that it is "your responsibility" to ensure the player you are robbing hears you, not mine, as that puts me at a huge DISSadvantage. Second you stated that it wasn't a robbery, and then is... which is it? I would also like to point out that you trying to tell me to heavy rp when you pull out shotguns and aks from no where... that's a bit hypocritical of you. Fear RP doesn't apply hear, and running away doesn't make me a hero, quite the opposite if I hadda want to be a hero I would of pulled out my own carbine and shot back, but I choose to act and run.
So heavy rp thoughts here as apparently im new to it... only been here for over a year, and heavy rp all the time, but anyways... so you want to rob someone else there, whom I assume is Tom Daniels as he died also in this mess. So instead of waiting 5mins for the cop to leave, you decide to rob him to.... makes a lot of sense considering I have been in this server long enough to only carry a radio on me when im on duty.. so you stole 200$ radio. 👍 on the great robbery that resulted in at least 4 people Dming, and also a couple now self admittingly Power gaming. 

I leave this in the admins hands. Thank you for the "great" Rp tonight and completely ruining my Saturday evening.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jbacon said:

I would like to point out that I was already in reverse by the time you lit up green. From the time I saw the guy get out of the car with a shotgun... which was before you were at my window, was 3 seconds.... then my panic alarm wasn't until I was jumping the barricades at the north of the compound, which you would not of ICLY been able to see as the button is on my radio attached to my chest so I would like to ask how you managed to Powergame seeing my hand press a button on my chest as I was a long ways a head of everyone and facing away.?
Not one of the people with guns was close enough to validate the fear rp rule. And also, explain your intentions then... lets just point guns at a cop because that makes sense.

@Max_Bryant I would like to point out that it is "your responsibility" to ensure the player you are robbing hears you, not mine, as that puts me at a huge DISSadvantage. Second you stated that it wasn't a robbery, and then is... which is it? I would also like to point out that you trying to tell me to heavy rp when you pull out shotguns and aks from no where... that's a bit hypocritical of you. Fear RP doesn't apply hear, and running away doesn't make me a hero, quite the opposite if I hadda want to be a hero I would of pulled out my own carbine and shot back, but I choose to act and run.
So heavy rp thoughts here as apparently im new to it... only been here for over a year, and heavy rp all the time, but anyways... so you want to rob someone else there, whom I assume is Tom Daniels as he died also in this mess. So instead of waiting 5mins for the cop to leave, you decide to rob him to.... makes a lot of sense considering I have been in this server long enough to only carry a radio on me when im on duty.. so you stole 200$ radio. 👍 on the great robbery that resulted in at least 4 people Dming, and also a couple now self admittingly Power gaming. 

I leave this in the admins hands. Thank you for the "great" Rp tonight and completely ruining my Saturday evening.

 

6.6 Non-roleplay
6.6.1 Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

In my opinion what have you done is non-roleplay , because if you were in the same scenario in real life , i am sure you will go backwards where was our guys , and when we shoot at you you start running like Usain Bolt . So dont tell me about non roleplay in here and if you would like to answer me , where is roleplay to rob a cop? In the PD?

 

And if you look close in your video you can see ID 57 near your windshield , so he was near bank when he shoot   ,and non roleplay , like  i said , its done by you 🙂 i can provide video with real cops get shot from close range anywhere , if you told me about non-roleplay . Have a good day/night!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@KeedoW Which player are you in this report? I would like to point out that ID 57 is responsible to ensure his demands are heard. It would be in my oppion NON-RP and poor RP to rob a cop in the middle of a public location, and there was ZERO I repeat ZERO RP leading up to this event, no conversations, no interaction, nothing. Please explain how you feel that what occurred in this video is good rp? And please show me a video of a cop parked in a parking lot having people walk up to him with a gun and shoot him down for no reason other then, we wanted fun... because of this incident, that had ZERO RP from their side, it was detrimental to my evening of playing on Eclipse. I would also like to point out that immediately following I was send a discord message from one of them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jbacon said:

@KeedoW Which player are you in this report? I would like to point out that ID 57 is responsible to ensure his demands are heard. It would be in my oppion NON-RP and poor RP to rob a cop in the middle of a public location, and there was ZERO I repeat ZERO RP leading up to this event, no conversations, no interaction, nothing. Please explain how you feel that what occurred in this video is good rp? And please show me a video of a cop parked in a parking lot having people walk up to him with a gun and shoot him down for no reason other then, we wanted fun... because of this incident, that had ZERO RP from their side, it was detrimental to my evening of playing on Eclipse. I would also like to point out that immediately following I was send a discord message from one of them 

ID:106 , my bad i forgot to mention , the shotgun guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Jbacon said:

I would like to point out it is not my responsibility to tell you in /b that your voip isn't working, we all know that the voip system is iffy at the best, it is your responsibility to ensure your target is able to hear and understand your demands. 
Me pressing my panic button doesn't give you KOS on me. How would that grant you permission to kill me. If that is the case then I would gain KOS on players when they use their radio and say "need backup". is that the assumption we are going off of hear? 

I would like to point out that robbing a cop in public place is brink Non-RP. I would like to know your IC reason for attempting to rob me, and also how you guys formulated a plan without using radio, and when you can hear the above player clearly talking on discord asking "why are you shooting, Stop Shooting". Please explain in more detail, if you had valid KOS on me then so be it, but seeing as I haven't played in 24hours, I find it hard to believe that this was any more then an attempted kidnapping for gun fight rp, which I am not interested in as if I had of been I would of shot back rather then run. 

@King Polo If you have a video showing your point of view and how Valid KOS was obtained please submit the video, so we can clarify this easily and painlessly.

 

From my point of view Kings actions were justifiable when you hit your panic button back up comes and we can only assume you will be treated that being said there is a chance you could identify king by his tattoos, hairstyle, and clothes So in order for him not to being be identified when you give a report iccly about the situation he had to kill you seems realistic to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nigerian211 which one are you? and Also I ask again, how did anyone see me hit my panic alarm? As I didn't press it until I had jumped the barricade at the north side of the parking lot, not one person was close enough as seen by the video posted by one of your own, to see the front of my person as I jumped that barricade. Using the /ame that pops up above my head doesn't mean you can see me do it. That is Power gaming, it is the same as if I pulled you over and asked you to throw the keys out the window and you throw a spare key out. How am I ICly going to know this? If I acted as I knew it, then its power gaming. This report starts at the beginning of the incident, as the admin stated, me pressing my panic alarm on masked men, IS NOT ENOUGH FOR KOS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will leave this to the staff to make a decision. @Jbacon If you would comply with me High Quality RP would have been done.

Edited by Rycka40
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7.2.2 Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:  

• If they are not in compliance with the demands or if they attempt to escape or call other players for help;

In the video it shows me on the side of you which gave me clear vision that you hit your panic button. The rule states I had valid reasons to shoot you. You did try to escape. Also used your panic button to call for back up and also you wasn't in compliance with Rycka demands to get out of the car. So technically it isn't death matching if we're going by whats stated in the ECLIPSE RULE BOOK. Also in the radio you hear us say get the officer hands up and you proceed to escape from our GANG. 

Edited by King Polo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jbacon Also next time if this situation happens to someone else please use /b ID i do not hear you can you please type, voip broken. Don't just drive away because the player in that situation does not know if you hear him or not. Sometimes its better to comply but most of the times i see police officers going 1 vs 10 even though they can't do anything in the situations but they still don't want to give up, because you always want to win.

Edited by Rycka40
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rycka40please read up what the admin handling the report stated.

@King Polo watch my video you will clearly see my panic button was not pushed until i was by the shafter at the north exit and no one was around me.

It sounds to me as you are looking for excuses to kill people and think robbing / kidnapping cops is good rp.

I am also curious as to why I hear conversations in discord on the video uploaded by others. It is clearly discord as the radio thing on the right never popped up.

 

 

  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you clearly look at both videos I was directly on you because when you fell over that barricade by LSC it gave me more then enough time to catch up before you hit your panic button. Just look at both videos because clearly you just looking at yours. The situation was not to rob / kidnap you because cops don't have shit at all to rob my guy. The situation was to get your hands up and on your knees while we trap Tom Daniel into LSC. Tom Daniel is associated with Mercia and ICCLY we're at war with mercia. So basically we just wanted Tom Daniel and not no JBacon in game. You just happen to be there we have nothing against you or no cops at all period. You was not the target you was just at the wrong place at the wrong time in game. Since we're at war with Mercia trapping tom daniels and getting you out your cruiser with your hands up is good rp. Just like you said you provide heavy rp. Realistically would you have attempted to run away when it was so many of us at LSC entrances blocked? No you wouldn't you would've just got out your car with your hands up if you really cared about your life. Realistically there was no way you was getting out that situation. Nobody is in breach of the rules as it is stated in the Eclipse Rule book. Also let me add judging by your actions any human being would've assumed you could hear every word from your perspective. My Saturday evening of role play was ruined when it could've just been so simple.

Edited by King Polo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@King Polo Again I point out what the admin stated. It is your responsibility to ensure I can hear you. Secondly how am I to know that your all part of one gang? thirdly I was never at a point where fear rp applied. I would also like to point out that a panic alarm is a small button on the side of an officers radio, which is fastened to his chest. 
I would still like to point out that what was done here is Deathmatching, if you truly didn't want a shoot out, why not just let me leave when I was trying to, you woulda still got tom daniels… but instead you and your crew feel that Heavy RP is holding cops at gun point, you are aware that in RL if you did that, you would be behind bars or dead within hours.
But because this is a game, you face maximum 2hours in jail, making players not fear getting caught.

I am no awaiting the admins decision. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I am ID 117 present on the Hakouchou Drag next to @Jbacon's cruiser in the beginning of his video. I would like to provide constructive input if allowed by @Dingus0. I was directly involved in the RP that took place.

Edited by Xypint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're not understanding it's not death matching if you hit your panic button which is a call of your friends in pd, wasn't in compliance with demands and attempted to run away. That's three valid reasons which are stated in the ECLIPSE RULE BOOK my guy. Which is not considered death matching. We were like 15 deep at LSC and it was only 1 cop which was you. So everyone on this server make sure everyone can hear each other no that's not the case. If someone can't hear the other person they go into /b chat and type "can't hear" been on this server for awhile 300k exp I've seen it done several times. You know we all part of the same gang because we're all dressed and driving one color BLACK. So you telling me being a criminal for so long I wouldn't see or know where an officer panic button is at? Realistically I could see your arm swing up to your chest hitting your panic button because I was directly on the side of you. I've stated key facts to this situation. 

I am now awaiting admin response.

Edited by King Polo
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was being shot long before the panic button was pressed.

Quote

Jay_Bacon running away after already being shot is not a breach of Fear_RP. In addition to that it is your responsibility to make sure the person you have at gunpoint can hear your demands. Hitting A Panic button is not a valid reason for KOS, especially after already being shot at as he was just trying to flee. If these are the only reasons you three have against him then it is DeathMatching.

 

  • monkaS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×