Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

scrubmuffin209

Scrubmuffin209 - Eli Reece (Real World Trading)

Account name: Scrubmuffin209
Character name(s): Eli Reece
Admin who issued punishment: Dingus0
Date of punishment:2/9/2019
Punishment received: Ban is Permanent
Reason given for punishment: Real World Trading
Your explanation of what happened: I just know I was banned, this is how i got all my money Andre Reece owned a super car 811 from buying it for 600k from 
dealership and transferred the vehicle to Eli Reece and then Eli Reece sold the vehicle for 7 mil gamble Bingo'd 1 mil of it and lost it. bought a gas 
station for 2.5 mil and sold it for 3 mil and gambled bingo'd 1 mil and lost it to Lucifer Lopez on 2/8/2019 and then i wanted my money back and so he 
wanted to bingo again so he bingo'd 5 mil so so so did I and I ended up winning leaving me with 11 mil.
 Why should your appeal be accepted?: Because I did no real world trading and did nothing wrong. I have been on this server for about almost 3 years 
and would never do that
Post any evidence or further details: NONE
Edited by scrubmuffin209
  • Upvote 2

5:00 PM - 7:00 pm 2/8/2019 a Bleet went out by Lucifer about wanting to bingo 1 mil, I took him up on the offer and lost 1 mil then I asked if he wanted to do 2 mil  to get my money back and then he said maybe tomorrow. Then about 5-10 min later he wanted to do the 2 mil or a 5 mil bingo and i did the 5 mil bingo and won. Logs should be a Bleet from Lucifer and Texts back and forth between me and lucifer. Of us Gambling

@NobodyLTU

Edited by scrubmuffin209
  • Upvote 2