ID 122 and 165 (DM 7.2.1 and 7.2.4)

Player(s) being reported: 122, 165
Date of interaction reported: 2019-02-10
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1549757814

Your characters name: Edward_Smith

Other player(s) involved: 177, 30 ,155

Specific rule(s) broken:

7.2 Deathmatch

7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
      An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

7.2.4 A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands and warn the victim more than one time, if
      the victim is too slow to respond or react to the demands.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

As we came to the lab to pick up materials for crafting in another lab, these guys started a shootout without any warning, nor demands to leave the lab. Even tho after my friend asked what was that about, they still opened fire.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://youtu.be/OoOGFWRIcZc

Edited by Edvard5

Hello and thank you for this report. 

@Edvard5 Could you please provide a longer video that includes the events leading up to you being shot.

ID 165/Alexey_Alexeev | You have 24hrs to respond with your side of the story.

ID 122/Kent_Silver | You have 24hrs to respond with your side of the story.

Pending Responses & Video

Regards,
~ Aldari_Tagril

@Aldari_Tagril thanks for tagging me, Alexey_Alexeev i am, i am not on my PC so was not recording , and mouse left button is kinda faulty and sensitive if i put a finger on it ,uses it, but yeah cause of that i fired first ,when they came, we knew what was about to happen, the guy for me he did hold a gun next to his belly, that is a one of desync/glitch when guy running and gun being hold near belly means  pointing  a gun, happened many times, but i did stopped a fire just to make sure if it is not that issue and the rest happened

i dont see a reason why Kent_Silver is in this report, and video should be full not just when fire already started, and what that suppose to mean you came to gather supplies? dont need to lie at least in the report, our guys came to wait for you cause they seen you all 4 robbing people at other labs, that is how you ended up at Lumber, cause you knew we are there, you ran away from Lumber lab when we came, so you knew we are there, running with guns in the hands does not seem like you came to check for supplies even you seen people there working

Edited by Psychas

Hello, i am ID 122/Kent_Silver. First of all we need longer video of you guys like @Aldari_Tagril already said. We knew your are going throw the labs and robing everyone Here some video: https://plays.tv/video/5c6006bea7761334da/v12  @Edward_Smith also what language you are using in that car?.  And also from your video you would be not able to report me cuz its impossible to see i was shooting first or not ( I started to shoot after you did it ).  And who coming to collect supplies even you see people are working thats good point from Alexey post.

BR,

Silver

Edited by MGKentTV

Hey! 

I'm not directly involved in this situation but I was there and want to show you my point of view in the situation, its a reason why they cut their video so short as they did as on my screen it shows that they came around the corner and start shooting for no reason what so ever. 

you can see he starts to shoot three times and then goes back to hide might be hard to see from far distance but you can see that Kent have a shotgun in his hands, Alexey have a AK and i didn't shoot with my pistol so the opening shots came from their side. and that's when Alexey is starting to shoot. 

might because of dsync but as you can see on my video as well I couldn't hear Alexey shoot at all before he was on the ground. they should show at least from then entered the gates and not from after he shot the first time. you also don't come and start pointing guns at people to get "supplies", if they would be after supplies they would have turned around and left as they saw it was occupied and it would not be anything to take unless they were after robbing us and take everything like our guys had been seen 20 min earlier this evening. 

here my point of view, i hope this will help to see it from my guys perspective and he should indeed show a longer video. 

Thanks @Charlotte_Mercer for video, as it shows that 155 Id haven't even aimed at none of you, but he got instantly welcomed with bullets. As for MGKentTV I can say the language using there is English with a Russian slang "hujovai" and as it is not a demand, just some random talks, but going into details in your video Alexey said "blet" in chat, so what does that mean then? Is it English?. I haven't got any longer video as it was saved from that time seconds before the shootout, because I haven't saved after the shootout.

Hello, ID 30 here.

From my perspective as my friend climbed the stairs, he got instantly shot with ak-47 and I started firing back. No one of you said anything about hands up, you just instantly started shooting. In the video, you can clearly see bullets flying through.  So Charlotte_Mencer stop lying about us shooting first.

Also the situation with a crafting supplies is casual, alot of people are coming to check for supplies. Been in a lab many times and people asked if they are able to gather some supplies.

Saved without sound for no reason, happens sometimes with shadowplay for me.

how am i lying when you can see in my video that a pistol was fired 3 times before any of us shot ? everyone except me had heavy guns like ak and shottys and we heard pistol shots first. this hole situation was a dsync party from both sides and should be voided if you ask me. and you can see in your video as ID 30 you shot first and also why remove the sound ? so you cant hear you shot first and not us ? is that it? please provide video with sound please so you can hear that it was your pisol shots that was shot first and not our heavy aks. @Paul_Rizzuto

12 minutes ago, Charlotte_Mercer said:

how am i lying when you can see in my video that a pistol was fired 3 times before any of us shot ? everyone except me had heavy guns like ak and shottys and we heard pistol shots first. this hole situation was a dsync party from both sides and should be voided if you ask me. and you can see in your video as ID 30 you shot first and also why remove the sound ? so you cant hear you shot first and not us ? is that it? please provide video with sound please so you can hear that it was your pisol shots that was shot first and not our heavy aks. @Paul_Rizzuto

How am I supposed to provide you a clip with a sound, when 5 min clip is without a sound ? You can clearly see bullets flying through at 0:19 - 0:22, that's definetly ak. You won't be able to shoot so many times with a pistol that quickly. Also, in my friends clip you are able to hear ak firing sounds. 

they cant cause they got something to hide, and seems that from both sides that it was quiet big desync in that all situation  and if AK would deal damage, your friend would be already injured in first 3 bullets, so just wait for the admin and we will see, and how come your videos with no sound? seems like using not in game communication, none of your IDS went green or red as speaking in game or Radio, so how you just go together with no communication and do stuff? for me seems like metagaming via Discord or TS

The report is not about communication, nor about us. If you have nothing to say anymore to defend yourself from DM besides our communication, in which we agreed going to the lab, that if someone will be there we'll ask if we can pick some materials, then don't talk random stuff and speculate it as it was some betting center.

just do not lie like comon... no need those pick supplies excuses when you was raiding labs after you left Lumber when we came so... and not excuses, just saying 🙂 we had info about you 4 going thru labs and robbing people so that is the reason you came into the lab, ran into us with pistols in the hands and pointing right after so...

2 minutes ago, Psychas said:

just do not lie like comon... no need those pick supplies excuses when you was raiding labs after you left Lumber when we came so... and not excuses, just saying 🙂 we had info about you 4 going thru labs and robbing people so that is the reason you came into the lab, ran into us with pistols in the hands and pointing right after so...

Just try to follow what You wrote mkay? Try to follow the video sequence from mines to Pauls and you'll see that we were not aiming at you, nor started this western shootout 🙂

ID 155 here, Psychas your talking about different topics no value to this report, also none of didnt even fire bullet once before you guys did. Also whats the point in saying you have information on us, when you dont have KOS and trying to rub something in just make your blatant DM not look that bad.

• Upvote 1

Edvard5 not even trying to defend my self, seems you did not read what i wrote at the start, anyway pointless to keep commenting, just gotta wait for now

Hello, I have decided to conclude this report with the following. 

Based on all the footage provided, it is not entirely clear who the instigators were, though footage would indicate the instigators were the group in the schafter. With that being said, it is hard to find who shot first based on perspectives due to sync, as footage provided by both parties can attests to each party being the instigator. 

As such I do not feel there is any evidence that is solid enough to punish either party and I have decided to reject this report on that basis. However, I'd also like to make it very clear that I was on the fence about this report for a while, and came close to reaching the conclusion that in this incident the group in the schafter were the instigators and considered issuing punishments accordingly, as it certainly seems you rolled up to the drug lab and started shooting without any interaction, so take this as a verbal warning that you should be more careful in the future. 

Lastly, in the future please provide lengthier footage in your reports with audio. Part of the reason I could not feel it was just to punish the reported party here is largely due in part to quality of evidence provided against them, often short clips that don't show context or clips with no audio. No matter what you're reporting, hearing the audio is vital as it may indicate as to who shot first, not providing audio because the report is not about communications will leave me with the assumption that the evidence has been tampered and as such I cannot accept that kind of evidence. 

Report Reject & Archived.

Regards,
~ Aldari_Tagril

• PogU 1