Paulius

Suggested additions to VIP/Donator perks.

17 hours ago, Hilbert said:

I get your point, but it's a rental vehicle, they usually have speed limiters so people don't do anything stupid with them. I just think CityBee is a rental vehicle and should not go faster than speed limit in city is.

I don't know about you , but when I rent a car irl I do not get limited to the speed or anything besides my common sense and decision making 

• Like 1

I honestly don't care about 'discounts' as a bonus for anything. I like the /dnn because it adds a very nice quality of life bleet, that is accesible in game by normal players. 

If it's to be replaced, it should also be a nice feature that is already there, not just 'you get to pay less for this' in my opinion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vasquez said:

How would that work exactly?
So a VIP player would be able to be both part of PD and MD?
Makes sense with the jobs, but dunno about the faction part.

That's exactly what I am concerned about. People brought as an example to join Mechanics and Clowns, which is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion. 

3 hours ago, nateX said:

That's exactly what I am concerned about. People brought as an example to join Mechanics and Clowns, which is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion. 

5 hours ago, Vasquez said:

How would that work exactly?
So a VIP player would be able to be both part of PD and MD?
Makes sense with the jobs, but dunno about the faction part.

Factions could make their own regulations on if you can be in PD and MD at the same time. There could be server rules preventing you from being in a criminal faction and government faction on the same character. This was not suggested for VIPs, it was suggested for Donators. This is more like, someone could work at DCC and LSC.

Those who have achieved Donator should NOT lose /dnn. 

For BOTH VIP/Donator:

Keep the gas perk.
Keep the tax perk
Remove the trucking perks
Keep the Parking/Veh Space Perk
Keep XP Perk
Remove Customization Speed
Keep the Fine and Jail Time Reduction.
Keep City Bee Refund

For Donator Rank Only:

Maybe allow Donator Ranked people what Fluci Recommended with the ability to get Multiple Jobs.
Maybe create a Donator Only Building like suggested (Eclipse Tower) with a free 2 car Apartment for those who have achieved that rank.
Free License Plate Customization

• Upvote 1

On 2/9/2019 at 11:59 AM, ABroHam said:

One of the things ive noticed while playing on ECRP is the amount of cars that are supported by Rage MP that are not added into the server. Why not make it when someone achieves the Donator rank that they are able to import 1 vehicle that is not for sale to the public, they would still need to pay in game cash for these vehilces and supers would be excluded from this obviously. Also for VIP members have a separate list of cars they can import from a VIP dealership that would take Credits to import. This would diversify the cars a little bit more in my opinion and make more cars available that could be used in RP as well as every day use. I feel that if we made the general stores and gun stores be discounted for VIP that would be a HUGE advantage they would have over normal players. I also like the idea of Donator only clothes or weapon skins. Free parking in the parking lot would be a wonderful thing but still 500$ for lifetime parking is really cheap as it is. Thank you for letting us have an opinion on this and keep up the great work!!

though it’s a slight advantage, the fact all the very wealthy just buy and resell everything is a very bad advantage, expecially to newer players. readding supers to the import list will destroy the development goal in general, as supers pricing will go down. cheaper weapons + store items may be a slight advantage, but it isn’t too much as anyone could get it buy opening their wallets.

On 2/13/2019 at 8:22 AM, nateX said:

Agreed, it’s rediculous! if you have a legal job, you should be doing legal things, not a gang banger. imagine this, you work for a government agency, but you rob and shoot people up. doesn’t make sense. all cases like this should be non-rp.

On 2/9/2019 at 12:58 PM, Darnell said:

The ability to release your vehicle from the impound lot, if you have no outstanding charges/tickets, and have a valid driver's license. (without a police officer present)

or they can simply remove the impound lot. if PD does not always, 100% of the time have someone manning it, where I was waiting for 45 minutes to get a car that was stolen from me by a criminal out of the lot. i never got it out. it should be machined and if theirs a warrant for you etc, it’s an auto jail time. it’s simple.