Paulius

Suggested additions to VIP/Donator perks.

On the topic of potential VIP advertisement boards, what if we could edit billboards to put our own advertisement on it? Not sure if that'd be possible but it could be a cool perk for VIP. Just replacing bleets with some other global ad is a bad idea in my mind though as then it would lead to the same problem that's being dealt with now, where people just use the VIP ads and Weazel has nothing to do

• Upvote 1

Just now, gohena said:

The real question is, what will Current Donators get in exchange for having free bleets removed? I say we keep the 50% fuel perk instead because literally the only reason people get vip if for those two perks.

+1 but I have no problem for remove /vnn feature instead of some cool perks like VIP clothes and weapons skin

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Darnell said:

The ability to release your vehicle from the impound lot, if you have no outstanding charges/tickets, and have a valid driver's license. (without a police officer present)

I also feel like this is something everyone should have access to

2 hours ago, mickeytoolin said:

Off this mentatlity all vehicles should be held to a limit of 70 ha

I get your point, but it's a rental vehicle, they usually have speed limiters so people don't do anything stupid with them. I just think CityBee is a rental vehicle and should not go faster than speed limit in city is.