Paulius

Suggested additions to VIP/Donator perks.

Hello, everyone!

We are planning to remove bleet perks from VIPs/Donators due to lack of server-scripted activity and income sources in Weazel faction. This removal would also get us closer to the self-sufficient factions economy. We are looking for suggestions about what could be added to VIP/Donator perks. We want perks to not provide great advantage over regular players. That is why we are asking for your input!

Please keep your suggestions one per comment. If you agree with suggestion, give that comment an upvote!

Thank you!

• Like 4
  • PogU 1

- Reduced in game store prices, Perhaps $1-2 off gasoline, 30% cut in general store prices, 15% cut in weapon store prices.
- Cosmetics for weapons ( gold / silver / platinum )
- VIP / Donator Clothing ( Cool clothing from GTA Online DLC's. )
- Perhaps a feature where players who have subscribed to vip for so many months in a row earn a unique vehicle that isn't available from dealerships, ( cannot be sold / traded ) - Vehicles from this thread could be used, obviously not super's but a random sports car every 3 months in a row of subscription would be a nice reward for players.

- VIP / Donator Forum / Discord Subsections
- VIP / Donators can have the ability to change their username on forums
- VIP / Donators channel in discord to have a sneak peak on upcoming updates
- VIP / Donators ability to change the color of their name on forums.
- VIP / Donators monthly in-game party, ( NCZ, Set up script to where only VIP / Donators can enter the door, Free unlimited alcohol, Live DJ. )

Edited by 37hh
  • Upvote 21

-1 For removing bleets for donators, you pay 100Euros and it should give something big, and i even donated just to get /dnn, it's okay to remove for vips, so it would lower invalid /vnn's 

But +1, for the idea adding "Donators should be able to be in more than one job/faction if they desire to do so. -Fluficial " and "VIP house inside the Eclipse Tower. 2 garage. Empty box house so we can funiture the place.-Musket Deez nuts" I do like these ideas.

Vip also shouldn't be able to have reduced time in jail and lower gas usage.

Edited by KeistuoliZ
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Flucifial said:

VIP's and Donators should be able to customize their weapon skins in weapon stores. 

I really like your idea but there is a problem there are only pistols in shops and for people like me, who only have character works for the government it's not a good idea because there is no benefit on that to customize my pistol.50 XD

Just now, Matin_Dark said:

I really like your idea but there is a problem there are only pistols in shops and for people like me, who only have character works for the government it's not a good idea because there is no benefit on that to customize my pistol.50 XD

Doesn't matter, donators/VIP's can go to the weapon store for skins on their illegal weapons too. Just because it's not a good idea for you, doesn't mean it's not a cool perk for other players. That's like saying it's not a good idea to have reduced jail sentences because you'll never be arrested, but it's still a perk. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I do not support cheaper weapons (we have a gun problem, prices were increased for a reason) neither free housing, that's too much - wealth should be gained through playing, not paying - which is why credit vehicles can't be transferred. Sure, add a "Donator Building" but make players pay for the properties/houses like any other player. 

Let's not push it P2W. 

Edit:

We are removing the advertisement system (Bleet), let's replace that with a new advertisement system instead. Create advertising boards around town where VIP / Donators can create advertisements that stays for x time, players would need to walk up to the boards and type a command to browse through them. Perhaps let Donators create 2, and VIP 1. If players want their advertisement broadcasted to the entire server they should go through weasel news.

Edit 2:

The perks of VIP / Donator is already good, and with the Eclipse economy, I do not support discounts of things that are already as cheap as hell. $500 to park your car for an unlimited time at the parking lot? That's like what, 1 bus route? You even get discounted tickets & jail time which IMO is stupid, but I've grown used to it and I accept it. 

Edit 3: 

Custom Phone Numbers, 1-time change with VIP. Could even become its own shop item as well. Gives no advantage over anyone else, and is more of a convenience thing.

TL;DR - 

• No pay 2 win features are supported by me, no more discounted prices (especially guns) and no free wealth (e.g. properties). Wealth should be gained through playing, not paying.
  • Replace the bleet system with advertising boards/billboards, add a few around Los Santos/Sandy Shores and let VIPs & Donators walk up to these boards and create stationary advertisements that stay for x time. Players would need to walk up to these boards to read the advertisements. If players want to have their advertisements broadcasted to the entire server & on discord, they have Weazel News. Perhaps let Donators have 2 advertisements active and VIPs 1. 
  • Add the ability to set a custom phone number (1-time use) when you first become VIP or Donator. This could also become its own shop item.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7