Cjeet

DM 7.2 ID44/ID155/ID162/ID24

Player(s) being reported: ID44/ ID155/ ID162/ ID24
Date of interaction reported: 2019-02-09
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1549670834

Your characters name: Cjeet Norr.

Other player(s) involved: , Kent Silver , Dimon Krasavchik.

Specific rule(s) broken: 7.2 Deathmatch

7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.
How did the player break the rule(s)?

Not much to say, but we were driving around I saw Contender flying away, tried to avoid them but sadly my speed was to high and I hitted them, before that they landed some gun shots at us for no reason, we haven't been in any situation with them before and had zero interaction . My engine was stalled, without any reason and demands they still keep shooting at us.

Evidence of rule breach:
https://plays.tv/video/5c5e1c2ccf1220092f/dm

Im the player who turned up right at the end.

I dont know much about what happened further up the road until I got up there. But you can see me running on the hill about 8 seconds into your video on the right. The reason I came up the road was because a player on a bike was on that hill I was on, he rocked up suspiciously almost like he was overlooking us from the hill so I ran up the hill on the blind side to try surprise him. I was about 10 feet away, held my gun at his face and told him to put his hands up, he reversed his bike, and drove off, I dont know if he was with you guys or not, but my intention was to chase him up the road, and solely him as hes who I tried to rob. I didnt ask him to get off his bike, which I should have, I asked him to put his hands up, so I think he was within his rights to drive off, I wouldnt say I was close enough for FearRP. I then started to run back to the car you see on the left at the start of the video to chase after the guy on the bike who I initiated with, when the red car the recorder is driving flew past, I didnt radio that they were with the biker, as how could I know, but I radioed to let my associates know there may be danger coming as a car flew past me, and I drove up after them with my radio going crazy that there was a shootout and the radios went silent. By the time I arrived everybody was either dead or dying. Got out, pulled out my pistol and started getting rained with AK bullets. Gunfight ensued and I died. 

So if the biker was with you, the reason they went up the road after him is because he didnt listen to my commands on the hill with a gun in his face. But I dont think it was FearRP so he was within his rights to drive off, I then RPed a few insults while dying, and then he finished me off. So what happened up the road im seeing for the first time in this video too.

Okay, so lets start:
I stole your friend's car under the shop (he was clown so later i knew hes with you) when they were robbing it with another clown, then they started to shoot at me, i came back with a friend to the shop for a fuel canister but the guy was still there shooting so we killed him, then another guy was still robbing the shop so we left him because we knew that police or rest of the gang is coming there to help you.
When we went back to our contender we saw one clown on the bike going to that shop so we wanted to talk with him but he didnt stop (he started to run away [and probably giving info on radio about where we are]) so we went after him like 1 km away but then one of our guys (the one that drove at the action place later) told us on radio that another car is coming, so it was obvious that something is about to happen, when you hit us and we saw that you are in the gang with other guys (clowns) we decided to not wait for you to kill or rob us but to shoot. And now im 100% sure that they were with you coz we can see the radio history on chat  

7cb0640a7e9f310473512de4723a6c4f.png

Edited by atomboy7

Hello, thank you for making a report @Cjeet

The following people are being reported:
ID 162: Jason_Bryce
ID 44: Paul Thompson
ID 155: Dominic_Thompson
ID 24: Roman_Groves

Thank you for providing your side of the story @KurtLaser & @atomboy7. Can you please clarify your ID in this situation?
Also, do you have any footage off this to back up your argument?

All players will be notified in game and have 24 hours to respond.

Im a new player so im not going to lie, I dont have any shadowplay or anything set up yet, im more getting to grips with the server, but ive been roleplaying dilligently.

I was ID 24 near the end. Like I said, I dont feel I need any evidence for my claims, as im not claiming the recorder or his friends have broken any rules as I wasnt actually at the situation where the complaint happened. The Robbery for me was RP and it was RP when the biker ran, I also feel him being on the hill was smart positioning, and had I not have noticed he would have had the jump on us. And then I did have my gun out and pointed it at the man behind the car at the end so I think he was well within his right to shoot at me. I just wanted to add context to whatever happened leading up to this situation regarding the report.

And not being at the situation I dont feel I broke any of the rules. For me it was RP up to my death. I arrived at that scene up the road with no knowledge of what had occured, just that the people I was with were dead after I radioed about the red car, and there was a man with an AK. And as he didnt start shooting until I drew my gun, I deserved my death.

I didnt find out that there may have been foul play until an admin teleported to us like 20 minutes later to say the people might be reporting.

47 minutes ago, KurtLaser said:

Im the player who turned up right at the end.

I dont know much about what happened further up the road until I got up there. But you can see me running on the hill about 8 seconds into your video on the right. The reason I came up the road was because a player on a bike was on that hill I was on, he rocked up suspiciously almost like he was overlooking us from the hill so I ran up the hill on the blind side to try surprise him. I was about 10 feet away, held my gun at his face and told him to put his hands up, he reversed his bike, and drove off, I dont know if he was with you guys or not, but my intention was to chase him up the road, and solely him as hes who I tried to rob. I didnt ask him to get off his bike, which I should have, I asked him to put his hands up, so I think he was within his rights to drive off, I wouldnt say I was close enough for FearRP. I then started to run back to the car you see on the left at the start of the video to chase after the guy on the bike who I initiated with, when the red car the recorder is driving flew past, I didnt radio that they were with the biker, as how could I know, but I radioed to let my associates know there may be danger coming as a car flew past me, and I drove up after them with my radio going crazy that there was a shootout and the radios went silent. By the time I arrived everybody was either dead or dying. Got out, pulled out my pistol and started getting rained with AK bullets. Gunfight ensued and I died. 

So if the biker was with you, the reason they went up the road after him is because he didnt listen to my commands on the hill with a gun in his face. But I dont think it was FearRP so he was within his rights to drive off, I then RPed a few insults while dying, and then he finished me off. So what happened up the road im seeing for the first time in this video too.

Show me your POV. No one of us was on the hill first of all.

47 minutes ago, atomboy7 said:

Okay, so lets start:
I stole your friend's car under the shop (he was clown so later i knew hes with you) when they were robbing it with another clown, then they started to shoot at me, i came back with a friend to the shop for a fuel canister but the guy was still there shooting so we killed him, then another guy was still robbing the shop so we left him because we knew that police or rest of the gang is coming there to help you.
When we went back to our contender we saw one clown on the bike going to that shop so we wanted to talk with him but he didnt stop (he started to run away [and probably giving info on radio about where we are]) so we went after him like 1 km away but then one of our guys (the one that drove at the action place later) told us on radio that another car is coming, so it was obvious that something is about to happen, when you hit us and we saw that you are in the gang with other guys (clowns) we decided to not wait for you to kill or rob us but to shoot. And now im 100% sure that they were with you coz we can see the radio history on chat  

7cb0640a7e9f310473512de4723a6c4f.png

Just show your video of all that action before that. All I see full of lies, we got zero information about you guys, we was moving to Pauls station, as you see our guy haven't told us who was trying to rob him, didn't describe any of you  even our guy didn't told that car are you driving. You have no rights to shoot people if guys with clown mask passing you, you did that without any demands. I can show longer video to report handler. All of us who were on highway haven seen you in a life. Ill be waiting for your video guys, because seems like you trying to create some crazy fairy tale here.

ID 162, Jason Bryce. 

So, I believe that the whole situation was a big misundarstending. As kurtlaser mentioned, he saw a guy on a motorcycle and went to rob him, but he bolted. Me and the other two started giving chase, and went ahead of KurtLaser, who then warned us on the radio that a other Car was speeding towards us, and we all thought it was reinforcments for the guy who we were chasing. The Car crashed into us, and having the information that we had, we thought it was reinforcments. Then a gunfight ensued, and at the end of it, I was just as confused as the guy reporting us, you can see me type in OOC that this was probably a huge misundarstending. So heres my perspective, and if I broke the DM rule, it was definetly non intentional. 

Edit: Also I'm a new player to RP in general, so lack of expierence in my case and the confusion of the incident made me unable to analyze the situation properly and respond accordingly.

Edited by Aldrion
Aditional context.

19 minutes ago, Cjeet said:

Just show your video of all that action before that. All I see full of lies, we got zero information about you guys, we was moving to Pauls station, as you see our guy haven't told us who was trying to rob him, didn't describe any of you  even our guy didn't told that car are you driving. You have no rights to shoot people if guys with clown mask passing you, you did that without any demands. I can show longer video to report handler. All of us who were on highway haven seen you in a life. Ill be waiting for your video guys, because seems like you trying to create some crazy fairy tale here.

No thats completely fine, youve just made my point. Like I dont understand the animosity youre showing towards me when I showed up late.

I literally said in the post that I didnt know if the biker I stopped to try and rob was with you guys. And you have just confirmed to me that none of you were on that hill, so that biker could not have been with you. That wasnt so difficult.

So if the biker wasnt with you, and he wasnt at the scene above, then that was a different roleplay situation. That means that radioing the car to my associates about the red car that drove past, was starting a new roleplay situation. As you werent associated with the biker I stopped. But ive only just found that out now, so radioing a speeding car after ive tried to rob a bike, even though you didnt know him, seems pretty valid when my associates drove off after said bike before your red car went past in the direction they were heading.

So rocking up there, I pulled out my pistol as all of my crew were dead, aimed it around where the guy at the car would be, not close enough for FearRP, but a clear threat to his life, giving him the right to shoot me, and his superior firepower overwhelmed me. And then I respawned. Ive been playing with these guys for a few days, and they all seem cool, but im not getting the blame for a situation that I was still roleplaying if others didnt.

Edited by KurtLaser

Id also like to point out that Radioing of the Red car did not mean the car was a direct threat, or a threat at all, it was just a message of caution. And that if they did crash, that situation should have been handled by RP as neither of the parties knew if either of them were connected with anything. Just a radio ahead, so RP would have to be initiated between the parties, whether hostile or not.

I cant condone whoever shot first instantly in this situation, whether that was from your party or the party you crashed into. But I was not there.

Edited by KurtLaser

54 minutes ago, Cjeet said:

https://streamable.com/8j2bp here is the video from the shooting at shop, i dont record everything coz i'd run out of place in hour

11 minutes ago, atomboy7 said:

https://streamable.com/8j2bp here is the video from the shooting at shop, i dont record everything coz i'd run out of place in hour

Explain me where do you see any of our guys with clown mask? Ill I see is New player with pony mask. Who isn't in our gang or our friend.

1 minute ago, Cjeet said:

Explain me where do you see any of our guys with clown mask? Ill I see is New player with pony mask. Who isn't in our gang or our friend.

I see clowns with mask similar to this 

33 minutes ago, Cjeet said:

Also there are a lot of New Player tag players that are in Clown gang, and they're not solo, they're riding with your 20 ppl squads so 

Also they're breaking rules hard and i got vids of it but w/e not gonna waste my time reporting new players

Edited by atomboy7
  • PogU 1

Hello, I am Kent_Silver who was siting in red car near the @Cjeet.

17 hours ago, atomboy7 said:

Also there are a lot of New Player tag players that are in Clown gang, and they're not solo, they're riding with your 20 ppl squads so 

Also they're breaking rules hard and i got vids of it but w/e not gonna waste my time reporting new players

Show me the videos i would love to see this where you saw 20 ppl squads of clowns with New Player tags !! please !!! if you see guys with pony masks and thinking its clown mask maybe its possible to see what you saying. No offense but why you want to lie here in forums? whats the point of that?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, MGKentTV said:

Hello, I am Kent_Silver who was siting in red car near the @Cjeet.

Show me the videos i would love to see this where you saw 20 ppl squads of clowns with New Player tags !! please !!! if you see guys with pony masks and thinking its clown mask maybe its possible to see what you saying. No offense but why you want to lie here in forums? whats the point of that?

No lies

Thank you for everyone who replied for giving feedback. Me and @Chrisy have came to a conclusion regarding this report.

The following punishments will be issued today;

• Jason_Bryce (ID 162) - Will receive a warning on his record. Please re-read the deathmatching rules for the future..
  • Paul_Thompson (ID 44) - Will receive a ban for his second offence of deathmatching.
  • Dominic_Thompson (ID 155) - Will receive a ban for his second offence of deathmatching.
  • Roman_Groves (ID 24) - Will receive a warning on his record. Please re-read the deathmatching and fear-RP rules for the future.

Thank you for reporting @Cjeet and have a lovely day.

- Boxxy & Chrisy.

Report accepted and archived.

• PogU 1