Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Hoxton_Curry

105, FearRP, Meta, Crashed & Returned without informing

Player(s) being reported: 105
Date of interaction reported: 2/8/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1549662793

Your characters name: Hoxton Curry

Other player(s) involved: Tom and Lucas Daniels, Henk Frederiksen, Jason Nightwood, Garcia, Philipe Sanchez, and the rest

Specific rule(s) broken:

6.2.3 If a player’s game crashes while in an active roleplay scenario, both parties should attempt to make contact and try
to resume the scenario. A player crash must never be used to put them in a disadvantage.

6.3.1 Metagaming (MG) is the act of relaying IC information through OOC methods or using OOC information in roleplay
scenarios. OOC methods include third-party software, for example, Discord.

7.1.1 Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s life in situations where your safety is in immediate
danger when the attacker is in a position to quickly end your life at will. This can come in a form of having a weapon
aimed at your character’s head at close range, where reaching for your own weapon would result in you being killed
instantly, or where your life is in direct danger and any attempt to resist would result in your immediate death.
7.1.2 Examples, where your character’s life is considered to be in direct danger:
• When you are on foot and a weapon is aimed at you at close range;
• When the engine of your vehicle is stalled and a weapon is aimed at you at close range;
• When the attacker lowers their weapon to write a roleplay response, your life remains in direct danger;

How did the player break the rule(s)?

We were in a RP situation where we were robbing a group of people , and this person that was not here when we started the robbery logged in mid into it, Me and henk aimed our guns but this person never heard of FearRP, i told henk to go deal with her while the rest of us make sure the hostages dont do anything stupid, and he failed. She did not inform us in OOC and then FearRP'd , I also believe she was Metagaming with someone else in this group because she instantly started running and jumping around when she logged in.

This cost me an AK , 10k$ in charges and 2 hours of my life because this person called the police and @Roberto_Sanchez injured me and brought more backup and the rest is obvious,

All of this happened because someone refuses to follow the simplest and most basic rules and this is one of the main reason why I just get pissed off at ECRP and do something else.

http://prntscr.com/milgg4

http://prntscr.com/milili

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/wvmur

Edited by Hoxton_Curry
  • Like 1
  • hmmm 1

ID 12 here, Jason Nightwood.

I also want to mention something that @Hoxton_Curry did not, this being ID 131 power gaming.

The power gaming rule is as follows:

6.4 Powergaming
6.4.1 Forceful roleplay, that does not give the other player a chance to roleplay their own response is considered
powergaming. For example, a player may attempt to knock the other player unconscious by roleplaying it (using the
/ME command),
however the other player must be given a chance to roleplay the outcome of that action.
6.4.2 Roleplay of unrealistic actions is another form of power gaming. For example, roleplay of having superpowers, driving a
vehicle while your character is handcuffed, shooting a weapon while your character is injured.
6.4.3 It is not allowed to input false information or lie in /DO as this roleplay command is used to explain the facts of a
roleplay situation. For example, if your character is hiding a pistol and another player makes an attempt to search you, if
the outcome of the search is successful, you must use /DO to state the roleplay fact that the pistol had been found.
6.4.4 Forceful server commands, such as, /HANDCUFF or /MUG are exceptions to the powergaming rule.

During the video, it can be seen that ID 103 did the following in /do: 

image.png.86d904209733d74fb6f23ccb549322c0.png

image.png.d5af268ff4f8667edbfbd1a4d9f10913.png

Shortly after Hoxton's recording is finished, ID 131 continued by doing ridiculous /do's. His first one being something along these lines: "no, he can't search me as I kick his balls".
(Again, this wasn't exactly what he said. Yet he said something along those lines. However, due to the new Unix time staff can easily see his chat history.)
We attempted to explain to ID 131 that what he is doing is wrong, yet he completely ignore us.

Not only did he break FearRP, yet he also breached 6.4.2, as he was IC'ly on his knees, making it impossible for him to "kick us in the balls so we can't search him"

A few moments later when cops arrived, he got on his feet. And began shooting us. Still having an AK pointed to his head.

Now, to ID 105.

After the situation was concluded. I, Tom, Henk, and Lucas all returned to the scene. Only to see ID 131 and ID 105 (there were perhaps more, yet I am not sure) standing outside a house's doorstep. They both entered the house, a few seconds later. ID 131 got out of the house, we aimed our weapons at him (2 AKs, and an SMG) yet he simply got back into the house, locking the door as he does.

Then, ID 105 got out as well, we once again aimed our weapons at her head. Yet a second later, she started walking off, shortly taking her pistol out and attempting to shoot us.

I believe one of us had a video of the incident, and I will try to put my hands on it so I can post it here.

Kind Regards, HaminLord.

Edited by HaminLord

Hello and thanks for making this report!

I would like to get Sarah_Stanly's side of the story. You have 24 hours to respond with an explanation for your actions.

Sarah has been notified in game.

> Explain why you ignored the heavyguns being aimed at you and ran away leading to these guys being arrested when you called the police which then caused their character great loss.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Although I should tell you to make a separate report @HaminLord I wont as this was part of the same situation I can do both.

@Ashkangamer Ashkan_Watson Can you please explain your reasoning behind your /do's you also have 24 hours. And why you think it is acceptable to refuse the roleplay when having heavyguns aimed at you.

Kind Regards
XposeD & @Dqniel

• Upvote 1

Hello.

It has been 24 hours and no defence at all from either person.

Sarah_Stanly will receive punishment for Fear-RP | Offence #1 

Ashkan_Watson will receive a punishment for Powergaming | Offence #1 

On the metagaming side there is insufficient evidence to support this.

Kind Regards
XposeD & Dqniel

Closed & Archived

• Like 1