Puskin

ID 9 : 110 DM

Player(s) being reported: ID 9, 110

Date of interaction reported: 2019-02-09

Unix time stamp from HUD:1549663623

Your characters name: Will Kaktus

Other player(s) involved: Kofi Attah

Specific rule(s) broken: 7.2 Deathmatch

7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

How did the player break the rule(s)? So we was going from the bank to tequila and we seen how our  friend Tony  was getting robed . We decided to stop and help him. People who were robbing Tony backed off . After minute they came back . When they came back i was sitting in the car and waiting when Tony going to sit in my car . But player ID 9 and ID 110 stepped out of the vehicle and without any warnings started shooting me . 

Evidence of rule breach: https://plays.tv/video/5c5e03d271371c2c13/kaktusas 

Video is not mine.

Edited by Puskin
  • Cringe 1

Hello,
Thanks for posting this report,

This Video doens't proove anything u said in this topic, we said stop(im id 9) , ID 110 said stop as you can see in ur video , FLATHEAD GENG is back stronger than ever so don't mess with us 😉 We clearly gave this guy warning he refused to comply so we used force 🙂 !

Regards,
FLATHEAD#2

• PogU 1

10 hours ago, AcaZemun said:

Hello,
Thanks for posting this report,

This Video doens't proove anything u said in this topic, we said stop(im id 9) , ID 110 said stop as you can see in ur video , FLATHEAD GENG is back stronger than ever so don't mess with us 😉 We clearly gave this guy warning he refused to comply so we used force 🙂 !

Regards,
FLATHEAD#2

You said ,,STOP” at time 0:55( you can see it in the video). And I didn’t go anywhere .After you just started shooting without a reason . 

Edited by Puskin