Puskin

ID 9 : 110 DM

Player(s) being reported: ID 9, 110

Date of interaction reported: 2019-02-09

Unix time stamp from HUD:1549663623

Your characters name: Will Kaktus

Other player(s) involved: Kofi Attah

Specific rule(s) broken: 7.2 Deathmatch

7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

How did the player break the rule(s)? So we was going from the bank to tequila and we seen how our  friend Tony  was getting robed . We decided to stop and help him. People who were robbing Tony backed off . After minute they came back . When they came back i was sitting in the car and waiting when Tony going to sit in my car . But player ID 9 and ID 110 stepped out of the vehicle and without any warnings started shooting me . 

Evidence of rule breach: https://plays.tv/video/5c5e03d271371c2c13/kaktusas 

Video is not mine.

Edited by Puskin
  • Cringe 1

Hello,
Thanks for posting this report,

This Video doens't proove anything u said in this topic, we said stop(im id 9) , ID 110 said stop as you can see in ur video , FLATHEAD GENG is back stronger than ever so don't mess with us 😉 We clearly gave this guy warning he refused to comply so we used force 🙂 !

Regards,
FLATHEAD#2

• PogU 1

10 hours ago, AcaZemun said:

Hello,
Thanks for posting this report,

This Video doens't proove anything u said in this topic, we said stop(im id 9) , ID 110 said stop as you can see in ur video , FLATHEAD GENG is back stronger than ever so don't mess with us 😉 We clearly gave this guy warning he refused to comply so we used force 🙂 !

Regards,
FLATHEAD#2

You said ,,STOP” at time 0:55( you can see it in the video). And I didn’t go anywhere .After you just started shooting without a reason . 

Edited by Puskin

Hello and thank you for this report. 

Unfortunately the video does not show what happened between the group right before the shooting started, or right as the shooting started. I do not have sufficient proof to determine any rules were broken.

Report rejected and archived. 

Regards, 

Archaeah