Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

deputy865

Non-RP 6.6.2 / DM 7.2.1 : Player ID's 40, 65 & 74

Player(s) being reported: 40, 65, 74
Date of interaction reported: 2/8/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1549651472 (Start of incident)

Your characters name: Evan Summers

Other player(s) involved: None

Specific rule(s) broken:

6.6.2 Non-Roleplay *
"Use of an expensive vehicle, such as a super car, to ram into other vehicles (players should show care and value in their luxury vehicles, because they are costly to repair"

*If a Comet, Elegy Retro and Lambo (unsure on its in-game name?) are not considered "expensive vehicles", then I apologize for the report and would kindly ask for clarity on what constitutes as an "expensive vehicle".

7.2.1 Deathmatch**
"Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another play (Or damaging their property) without proper roleplay reason." 

**Unsure if this is considering Deathmatching, but I thought I would include it given the circumstance. I was let go by one player, then chased down for no reason by these 3 and was never given commands to stop. 

How did the player break the rule(s)?

The video will be obvious, but I will do my best to narrate the video in this section. I apologize for over-explanations, its a habit of mine... but I like providing proper evidence as much as possible. I'll also try to point out details that might not be caught first time watching. 

Prelude:
I am at the drug lab by myself and a large group of people roll up on me. They do not rob me. Player 108 let me take a few of the pot plants I planted and then said I had to go. I jumped in my car and waited for everyone to get out of the way... I didn't feel like running into anyone and causing problems as there were people everywhere. I also wanted to make it clear that I went in peace by not driving erratically out of there. 

0:02 - Player 108 says to me "You can leave. Really. Don't worry about them". By this I'm assuming he means the people in front of me; one of those people being Player 40. So I leave begin to leave. 

0:16 - I clearly pass Player 40 as respectful as possible.

1:30 - I pull over to the side of the road with the intentions on using my map to figure out where to go next. To my surprise (I had no idea he was behind me), Player 40 shows up and starts honking at me. He pulls in front of me, no commands given.

1:47-1:55  - Player 40 radios my location to who I assume would be his gang members. Then he asks if they want me and says he has me. At this point, I realize whats going on or about to happen and I drive off before I can be stopped.. Remembering this group just let me go a minute and a half ago...

Chase starts.

2:43 - Player 40 bumps into me for the first time. We can count this as an accident, as it doesn't look too malicious.
Non-RP 6.6.2 / DM 7.2.1 : Player ID's 40, 64 & 74

2:45 - Player 40 pulls right out in front of me and I t-bone him. Nothing malicious on my part, I had NO way to avoid him and I was already traveling forward. If anything, this would his first instance of Non-RP by throwing his car out in front of me.

2:48 - Player 65 taps me with his car. Again, we can let this one slide as it seems more of an accident than anything.

2:51 - Player 65 intentionally hits me. First instance of Non-RP from him.

2:56  - Player 65 rams me again. Second instance of Non-RP.

3:15 - Player 65 rams me yet again. Third instance of Non-RP.

Again, note that no commands have been given to me to stop or anything. Just a lot of honking and hitting me with their cars.

3:17 - Player 65 rams me again. Fourth instance of Non-RP.

3:42 - Player 40 hits me again. We can MAYBE discredit this one as I turned abruptly, but he could have avoided it. We will call this the second instance of Non-RP for Player 40.

3:50 - Self brag here. Some pretty slick driving. 🙂  (Me talking on the mic to myself after that. Not sure why it was picked up in video, but whatever)

4:09 - Player 40 FINALLY gives a command and shouts "Get out". However, my windows are up and he's flying by me in the opposite direction at an unknown speed. 

4:18 - Player 74 enters the chase.

4:20 - Player 40 issues a second "Get out" command by shouting. Again, he is nowhere in sight, my windows are up and I'm traveling at 89km/h, so the probability of me hearing this is dismal. 

4:31 - Me again on the mic commenting to myself on their driving... and general RP.

5:14 - Player 65 hits me again. Fifth instance of Non-RP.

6:00 - I have lost them and from when I looked behind me previously, I had figure they turned around and left. I at this point decided to go back and try to make my way back into town. 

6:09 - You can see player 74 coming down the road.

6:12 - Player 74 leaves his lane, enters mine and hits me head on. As you can tell, I'm in my lane the whole time and I attempted to swerve to the left (out of my lane) as he was barreling in at me from the right. This is his first and only instance of Non-RP. I would have maybe considered this an accident, but he shows up to aid in the chase back about 2 minutes ago. 

And there you have it. An over-narration of what had happened. Some of these Non-RP incidents could be considered Deathmatching as no one had any real reason to do this to me. In the beginning of the video, you can see I left peacefully and no REAL attempts were made to ask me to stop. Just 2 shouts from 1 person, Player 40, at unrealistic times.

Evidence of rule breach:

Edited by deputy865

ID 40 here.

As you can see and as you have noted all my "rams" were merely accidental as I do not ram using my sports cars. After I issued the commands for you to leave the vehicle I did not act on you ignoring them as you could easily RP "windows up" and we were travelling a fast speed. I don't believe I broke any rules here. As for some context, we were looking for someone in a white warrener who we had a KOS on hence why we chased you for a little while until we realised you were not the person we were indeed looking for. If you require any more information I would be more than happy to provide it.

The T-bone crash we had near the car dealership, I attempted to turn in front of you as you were travelling a low speed in the hope that you would stop due to the small breaking distance. However, you just continued accelerating which is fine but this manoeuvre was not meant to cause damage to my vehicle.

8 minutes ago, JakeInnit_ said:

ID 40 here.

As you can see and as you have noted all my "rams" were merely accidental as I do not ram using my sports cars. After I issued the commands for you to leave the vehicle I did not act on you ignoring them as you could easily RP "windows up" and we were travelling a fast speed. I don't believe I broke any rules here. As for some context, we were looking for someone in a white warrener who we had a KOS on hence why we chased you for a little while until we realised you were not the person we were indeed looking for. If you require any more information I would be more than happy to provide it.

The T-bone crash we had near the car dealership, I attempted to turn in front of you as you were travelling a low speed in the hope that you would stop due to the small breaking distance. However, you just continued accelerating which is fine but this manoeuvre was not meant to cause damage to my vehicle.

Alright, I'll buy that. T-boning you was an accident on my part; I was more paying attention to Player 65 next to me and by the time I saw you, my time to react wasn't there. Despite only spending $8,000 on my car, the last thing I want it to do is break down WAYYY out there, especially in a 3 on 1 car chase. I suppose we can strike you from the record.

Player 65 ad 74 though... have explaining to do as they said nothing. 

• Like 1

ID 65 here.

I asked on the radio, what are you chasing guys? Someone said white warrener. I taught I could help them to stop you. In the video, as you can see, when I was trying to stop, get over you, when I was on the right  side I don't know why were you trying turn right?- 3:17 and 3:15. When I rammed you in 2:56,yes, I claim that, that was my fault. But when I touched you in 5:14, that was a desync and you should know that if someone is driving behind your back and he touches you, it's only on your screen, I have tested it many times. 2:52 - I tried to get over you again, I thought you will stop, but you didn't, I guess I turned my steering wheel inadvertenly. As ID 40 said, we were searching for a white warrener, but later we released that you were the wrong person we were looking for.

I know that, I can't ram people with sports/super cars.

Hey there!

I have not really been active in that chase, as I didnt come even close to you since I was just kinda observing, since I knew I couldn't do anything with my sports car. 

I simply wasnt paying attention and rammed into you.. This could've been anyone but it was you. Im sorry, I was going too fast and I was trying to correct myself but it was already too late... as you can see in the video...

I had no intentions to hit the man. Hope this clears it out.

ID 74

Edited by Appelgi

"I would have maybe considered this an accident, but he shows up to aid in the chase back about 2 minutes ago"

Would like to correct that since I was injured and had called the medics already. You even drove past me a few times while I was laying there. I did not continue the chase.

Hello and thank you for the report. 

After watching the video and reading through the responses carefully I have decided;

Huang_Zhang/ ID65 | Will receive Vehicle Deathmatching Normal #1 for ramming with no valid RP reason.

Benjamin_Specht / ID 74 | Will receive no punishment.

Elizabeth_Okibi/ ID 40 | Will receive no punishment.

Both ID 74 and 40 did not seem to intentionally ram your vehicle, whereas ID65 does indeed ram you multiple times. Some do seem to be desync while others do seem intentional. 

Report accepted and archived.

Regards, 

Archaeah.

• Like 1