DeadlyHamster

Joseph Ruggiero - VDM

Account name:JosephGR
Character name(s):Joseph Ruggiero

Admin who issued punishment:Lewis
Date of punishment: 8/2/2019
Punishment received: Ban

Reason given for punishment: VDM

Your explanation of what happened: I was offline, and I didn't receive any report notifications, but I suspect it's because I rammed someone and that person's avatar went into the wall, and ragdolling around on the ground inside the wall, the only thing visible was his nickname, so I hit the wall again with my car.

Why should your appeal be accepted?: Because I didn't have any malicious intentions, and it was a genuine mistake ( that occured due to the bug, otherwise it wouldn't have happened ).

Post any evidence or further details: N/A.

Hello and thanks for appealing. you were banned based for VDM from the above footage. You hit a player and then came back and tried to do it again. 

Recommending the punishment stands.

And why wasn't I notified? Not even a report was made, and regardless, in my screen, he had gone inside the wall, since the sync is never perfect. plus the player didn't even roleplay the first hit.

Edited by DeadlyHamster

It was handled via a report in-game, you turned around and hit the player again. I don't understand your desync claims when in the video it looks like you deliberately hit the bike.

Recommending the punishment remains.

On 2/12/2019 at 1:47 AM, Lewis said:

It was handled via a report in-game, you turned around and hit the player again. I don't understand your desync claims when in the video it looks like you deliberately hit the bike.

Recommending the punishment remains.

"Looks like", exactly, from his perspective, not mine.

@Lewis

Edited by DeadlyHamster

Do you have any footage from your footage to prove otherwise? You were the driver of the baller and actively aimed for them proving your desync claim incorrect in my opinion.

Thanks,

Lewis