Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

scrubmuffin209

[AUCTION] LosZantosGas, Route68 Gas Station

1 hour ago, scrubmuffin209 said:

Selling LosSantosGas @ Route68

Starting Bid - $4,000,000

Buyout Will Be Set To - $8,000,000

Minimum Bid Increments - $250,000 

Auction will close 48hours after the last bidder or if someone pays buyout price

Ask for Pics if needed

Contact me #3984070

Send me an email @ ((jimmypegorino#1058))@eclipse.com

You bought it for 2.5 million dollar, but it has not the best location. You are just trying to make money in reselling it.

This has to stop. This screws up the economy and no one should buy it as a protest. It's just disgusting that people buy property, to resell it at an higher price immediately.

Just my two cents.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • snowflake 1
  • PogU 1

2 hours ago, Com783 said:

You bought it for 2.5 million dollar, but it has not the best location. You are just trying to make money in reselling it.

This has to stop. This screws up the economy and no one should buy it as a protest. It's just disgusting that people buy property, to resell it at an higher price immediately.

Just my two cents.

prices go up over time as more people earn money and stockpile money and gas stations are a limited amount

1 hour ago, Roberto_Sanchez said:

If you are unable to negotiate, this will not sell. @DDevastatedTV and @Adrian Johnson both gave you more than reasonable offers for the gas station especially considering its location. Yes, prices do go up over time, but it doesn't multiply by 2-4x in the space of 3 weeks.

In the end it is his gas station.. if he does not want to sell for the prices we gave him then it is completly fine, however i do agree with you.

I was the Previous owner of this gas station. I bought it in October and had it for around four months, in that amount of time I made about 230,000 total. Now that the government is no longer accepting unregistered businesses and imposing a new tax system, this will likely cost even more. When I put it up for 2.5 I honestly felt that it was overpriced, I only put the price so high as the property had sentimental value to me and I did not want to part with it. I am not here to screw over the new owner, I just want things to be sold at a fair price.

• Like 1

Guys, listen, to be honest ,if someone owns a business/house/car they should put it up for sale for as much as they wish.

I don't see any of you going around High-End and constantly complaining about those car prices.

Just let the owner list it for $100,000,000 if he wants to ,and if no one buys it than it's his waste of time innit' !??

3 hours ago, Adrian Johnson said:

In the end it is his gas station.. if he does not want to sell for the prices we gave him then it is completly fine, however i do agree with you.

5 hours ago, Roberto_Sanchez said:

If you are unable to negotiate, this will not sell. @DDevastatedTV and @Adrian Johnson both gave you more than reasonable offers for the gas station especially considering its location. Yes, prices do go up over time, but it doesn't multiply by 2-4x in the space of 3 weeks.

I'll revoke the offer as i dont see how the 2m tag on their will do against the new tax system and the government license. Also from some i know said its not worth the price