ID's 93/73/12. NON-RP/DM

Player(s) being reported: ID's 93/73/12
Date of interaction reported: 2019-02-06
Unix time stamp from HUD:  1549484864

Your characters name: Connor Bych
Other player(s) involved: Will Kaktus

Specific rule(s) broken:

6.6 Non-roleplay

6.6.1 Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Use of an expensive vehicle, such as a super car, to ram into other vehicles (players should show care and value
their luxury vehicles, because they are costly to repair).

7.2 Deathmatch

7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

Our first interaction with these guys was close to MD,in the bus station. They randomly  came to bus station and started ramming us. We left that place and we came back ID 93 started spraying us with his SMG. Then we managed to escape and the same guy (ID 93) came to us and rammed us full speed while we were standing still.(Everything can be seen in the first clip.)

Our second interaction with these guys was after some time when we robbed 3 their guys close to the ocean drug lab. When we were leaving that place they had their guys on the bridge and again ID 93 started spraying at us without any reason. (None of those guys saw that we robbed/killed their guys.) Then we started going towards the city while alot of their guys were chasing us. When we came close to the city there was ID 73 on the road who started shooting at us for no reason also. We passed MD and were going towards PD and then ID 12 and ID 93 started to ram us really hard with their sports cars. When they crashed ID  12 got out of his car and started spraying us with an AK. (Everything can be seen in 2nd clip.)

Then we decided to go to Paleto Bay and all of them started chasing us. Finally they managed to ram us from the road and we got sprayed down. (3rd clip)

Evidence of rule breach:

1.https://plays.tv/video/5c5b670cbff4fa9c70/-

2.https://plays.tv/video/5c5b699ce13561b64a/-

3.https://plays.tv/video/5c5b6aad8d16d4851b/-

Ok, you clearly don't understand the concent of KOS.
Since me, ID 93, started shooting at you for not complaining my demands to STOP the car and get out, giving me KOS approval, i clearly opened fire upon you.
 Second video, why didn't you post the video from where you rammed me on the highway. PLUS, chased me down to norther lab till back? I still had KOS on you from the scene of the cheburek, where you CLEARLY didn't comply to my demand.
Third video- I don't see any rules breached.
Waiting for admins response.

3 minutes ago, SezzeseParola said:

Ok, you clearly don't understand the concent of KOS.
Since me, ID 93, started shooting at you for not complaining my demands to STOP the car and get out, giving me KOS approval, i clearly opened fire upon you.

No. You said only "stop" That does not give you KOS on me. I dont really want to argue so like you said,lets wait for admins response

And you didn't stop, pointing a gun at you dosen't make you fear for your life?
You, my man, are a poor baiter.
EDIT:
Plus, threatening my friends life, and ME withnessing it, it's a reason to give me KoS.

Edited by SezzeseParola

ID 73 here, I will admit that i shouldn't have shot on the freeway at time stamp 1549487580. I had misunderstood the KOS rules and thought that i was able to neutralize an enemy whom i had received an incredibly detailed description of and witnessed my friends following and trying to stop. However at time stamp 1549488032 I did have valid KOS as the individual clearly shot me first and also had a weapon pointed at me.