ID's 93/73/12. NON-RP/DM

Player(s) being reported: ID's 93/73/12
Date of interaction reported: 2019-02-06
Unix time stamp from HUD:  1549484864

Your characters name: Connor Bych
Other player(s) involved: Will Kaktus

Specific rule(s) broken:

6.6 Non-roleplay

6.6.1 Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Use of an expensive vehicle, such as a super car, to ram into other vehicles (players should show care and value
their luxury vehicles, because they are costly to repair).

7.2 Deathmatch

7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

Our first interaction with these guys was close to MD,in the bus station. They randomly  came to bus station and started ramming us. We left that place and we came back ID 93 started spraying us with his SMG. Then we managed to escape and the same guy (ID 93) came to us and rammed us full speed while we were standing still.(Everything can be seen in the first clip.)

Our second interaction with these guys was after some time when we robbed 3 their guys close to the ocean drug lab. When we were leaving that place they had their guys on the bridge and again ID 93 started spraying at us without any reason. (None of those guys saw that we robbed/killed their guys.) Then we started going towards the city while alot of their guys were chasing us. When we came close to the city there was ID 73 on the road who started shooting at us for no reason also. We passed MD and were going towards PD and then ID 12 and ID 93 started to ram us really hard with their sports cars. When they crashed ID  12 got out of his car and started spraying us with an AK. (Everything can be seen in 2nd clip.)

Then we decided to go to Paleto Bay and all of them started chasing us. Finally they managed to ram us from the road and we got sprayed down. (3rd clip)

Evidence of rule breach:

1.https://plays.tv/video/5c5b670cbff4fa9c70/-

2.https://plays.tv/video/5c5b699ce13561b64a/-

3.https://plays.tv/video/5c5b6aad8d16d4851b/-

Ok, you clearly don't understand the concent of KOS.
Since me, ID 93, started shooting at you for not complaining my demands to STOP the car and get out, giving me KOS approval, i clearly opened fire upon you.
 Second video, why didn't you post the video from where you rammed me on the highway. PLUS, chased me down to norther lab till back? I still had KOS on you from the scene of the cheburek, where you CLEARLY didn't comply to my demand.
Third video- I don't see any rules breached.
Waiting for admins response.

3 minutes ago, SezzeseParola said:

Ok, you clearly don't understand the concent of KOS.
Since me, ID 93, started shooting at you for not complaining my demands to STOP the car and get out, giving me KOS approval, i clearly opened fire upon you.

No. You said only "stop" That does not give you KOS on me. I dont really want to argue so like you said,lets wait for admins response

And you didn't stop, pointing a gun at you dosen't make you fear for your life?
You, my man, are a poor baiter.
EDIT:
Plus, threatening my friends life, and ME withnessing it, it's a reason to give me KoS.

Edited by SezzeseParola

ID 73 here, I will admit that i shouldn't have shot on the freeway at time stamp 1549487580. I had misunderstood the KOS rules and thought that i was able to neutralize an enemy whom i had received an incredibly detailed description of and witnessed my friends following and trying to stop. However at time stamp 1549488032 I did have valid KOS as the individual clearly shot me first and also had a weapon pointed at me.

Hello,

Thank you for making this report.

On 2/6/2019 at 6:59 PM, SezzeseParola said:

Ok, you clearly don't understand the concent of KOS. Since me, ID 93, started shooting at you for not complaining my demands to STOP the car and get out, giving me KOS approval, i clearly opened fire upon you.

I think you have confused our KOS and DM rules at the time, as they were two different rules. Failure to comply to demands does not grant valid kill-on-sight, but it does grant valid reason of attack at that very moment, but if you, for example, see them an hour later, you do not get to attack them without roleplay. Either way, you said stop from inside of your vehicle, towards another player who was also in their vehicle; that is not a valid reason for DM or KOS, you need to be putting someone's life at danger at close range and in order for you to be able to hurt them, they need to fail to comply with your demands. You then said "Out" once to players who were still in a moving vehicle, then shot them. You did not give them enough time to comply with your demands, nor did you even consider that they might not even be able to hear you from within a moving vehicle driving past you. You have breached our DM rule and will receive a punishment for it which will be outlined below. ID 93 is also seen using an expensive sports car for the purpose of ramming other vehicles so he will receive punishment for that as well. 

ID 73 admittedly breached our DM and KOS rules so he will be receiving punishment for that. 

ID 12 will not receive punishment for ramming as he was ramming you in a really low-quality vehicle, and he also never landed one of his shots towards you, therefore, the DM rule has not been broken on his part. (As far as the second video goes.) In the third video, he can be seen ramming you with a sports vehicle, therefore, he will receive a non-roleplay punishment for that. The third video is unable to identify who exactly is shooting at who so no KOS or DM punishments will be issued for that.

In order to resolve this report, the following punishments will be issued. (OLD RULES, OLD GUIDELINES)

• Solaria_Accardi will receive a three-hundred-thirty-six (336) hour ban for their third offense of DM.
  • Solaria_Accardi will receive a non-roleplay punishment for their non-roleplay ramming. 
  • Doug_Reagan will receive a forty-eight (48) hour ban for their first offense of DM. 
  • Rycka_White will receive a non-roleplay punishment for their non-roleplay ramming. 

Due to this conclusion, this report will be locked and archived.

Kindest Regards,
Flucifial

Eclipse Roleplay Administrator

• FeelsChromosomeMan 1